Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Uhm, how deep is the water?" Kitt asked, her head just poking out of the water as she stopped splashing, "I'm not a very good swimmer." she admitted.

"Hey nice work Katt, so what's the inside look like?" Shadow asked walking towards the tent, Katt jumping into his path.

"No," she said simply, "You are not coming into this tent, you'll just ruin it. I put it up, so it's officially the girl's tent, no boys allowed."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy giggled, floating on her back and staring up at the clear blue sky.

'Wow... you guys should have taken us here before, it's amaaaazing!' The girl said, her expression completely carefree and content.

'Hey, do you and Mar have any important stuff to do? Or do we get to spend the whole time having fun?' She said, raising an arm to shield her eyes and looking over at Dorothy.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Oh, don't worry! We'll teach you, gee!" Dorothy giggled to Kitt, "Just float over here, it's merely a foot or two deep." She explained, and turned to Daisy, "Hmm, well, you can do as much as you like while it's day. The meeting doesn't start until dusk, after all!" she giggled again, "After that I'm afraid Mar, Miss F'Nera and I will be away for a little while. Let's all have fun until then!" she smiled, still floating idly, waiting for Kitt.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"They usually do. Uptight old geezers... and I mean OLD." F'nera laughed. "Stay close, alright? And try not to say something you think might get us banished." She said, walking in. There was something about having a titanic blue mass of muscles for a companion that just gave her confidence.

(Beach)

"Does that mean we have to wait here till you're all done, Dot?" Atalacia asked the blue dragoness curiously.

"Did I mention sexism? Cuz I'm pretty sure I did." Nero laughed. "You can bunk over here. I'm not sure Big Blue'd fit in if he came back though." He indicated at the larger leather and bone tents he had set up, one had been for Atalacia and F'nera and the other for him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Fine!" Mar said, simulating a zip across his maw as he closed it with his claw, "I'll just stay quiet and don't say anything at all, like I planned from the very beggining." The dragon smiled, and went in quickly.

(Beach)

"Oh, well... that depends on how my brother and lady F'Nera do with the other elders. Hope it goes well..." Dorothy said in a thoughtful manner.

(Plaza)

Minutes later, Mar came back out with a grin, "That was awesome! YOU were awesome, Nera!" the large dragon grinned, stretching as the tension slowly vanished from his body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh they'll be fine!" Lacia waved a paw carelessly. "Nera can be preeeetty persuasive when she wants to. Or violent, whichever she feels like being at the moment." She giggled playfully.

(Plaza)

"Well, I hate to brag," Nera grinned at him smugly, tightening up her top again so her double-Ds looked like plumper, squishier Cs. "But I came prepared. I don't know about you, but in there, it felt scorching-" Her voice trailed off as she got a good look at Mar stretching for the first time. "-hot."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Okay," Kitt said a bit nervously, splashing forward a bit, tilting her head as she tried to keep contact with the ground, and her nostrils above water, "L-like this?" she asked.

"Come on I won't ruin it," Shadow smiled as he walked past Katt and into the tent, "Hey it's roomy," his head suddenly came ripping through the top, "Even got a sunroof, fancy."

"GRAHHH!" Katt growled as she pounced on him, taking the entire tent down in their scuffle.

Kitt splashed around a bit as she heard her sister's growling, "Ohhh, are those two fighting again?" she sighed a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, bet they're having fun together." Dorothy smiled a bit, trying not to worry Kitt. "You're doing great! Now come to me slowly, I can lift you up with a wave if your arms get tired." The dragon girl giggled, and waved to Daisy, "Hey Daisy! Going to come for a dip anytime today?" she called.

(Plaza)

"Yeah, gotta admit this place's pretty humid." Mar said, folding his arms in a thoughtful manner as he looked up at the sky, "Then again, we're at a tropical location." He added, and smiled to F'Nera, "Hey Nera, since we're done and A'OKayed, let's go tell the others! Bet they're dying out of boredom without me at the moment."

(Beach)

"Whee!" Dorothy cheered, producing a new wave to create what seemed to be a slide for Lacia, "Hey Lacia! I bet you can't pull that move you did in that public pool with the slide again on here!" she grinned a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Can we swim yet? Any more sun and I'll become a red dragon!" Ereth shouted to the girls who were swimming, turning to them as the tent was completed, his bags set down beside it in the shade from the structure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Daisy swam out further, until the girl was up to her neck, her feet scraping the sandy ocean floor.

'Okay, i'm swimming, Dot! Think you could gimme a wave? I'm gonna try and stand up!' She then called back to the dragon who had said something about being red,

'If you wanna swim, you can c'mere and be my surfboard! I've never surfed without a board before..'

all i ever wanted was the world.