Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
OOC: Too bad.

IC:

(Forest)

Mar puffed his enormous chest out proudly "Hah! So the old man left some of his stuff on me huh!" he grinned, somewhat satisfied by F'Nera's words. "Woah, nice place!" he said as the road opened into what seemed to be a plaza made of fine marble, and despite apparently having remained undersea for so many centuries, the decorations such as the fountain of crystalline water and the pillars that so magestuously rose along the road seemed as if they had just been polished. "How come everything's so shiney and pretty? Thought this island used to live underwater." He inquired to F'Nera, apparently even more curious about the place now than ever, "And where's everyone? Thought this place would be full." He blinked. "You know, my sister's waiting for her boyfriend to arrive." He grinned dumbily.

(Beach)

"Gee, I never go out to an island without something that'll let me swim unpreocupied of pervs." Dorothy giggled as she emerged from the water, her large chest bouncing as she leaped up and suddenly stopped, sitting on a wave that seemed to be carrying her around. "Would you like to surf?" she smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Hey Kitty, neither am i, but there's beaches!)

Daisy stuck her tongue out at Shadow and Nero, before throwing off her skirt and top, revealing bright green panties and bra, matching her hair perfectly in colour.

'I didn't think about packing stuff like a bathing suit... I only brought manga, snacks and beer. Ooh, Dot, surfing? Yeah, yeah! Can we get boards around here?' Daisy called, skipping towards the water.

The girl yelled when the first wave struck her knees,

'It's coooold! Why don't i have scales or fur?'

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Cold? I could keep you warm!" Ereth teased with a chuckle as he helped set up the tent, his tail swishing a bit on the soft sand. "C'mon guys, the faster we build these things, the faster we can score some hotties!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Long story short, lets pretend its all magic." F'nera laughed.

"Normally, I'd explain about ancient draconic lore, and the special materials the ancient dragons used to build this place, but really, its easier to just take in the view and assume its all magic. As for everyone else... wow, we must be early. Either that, or they're just hiding. YOOHOO!!" She called, her voice echoing through the plaza. She turned to face Mar again when no one answered.

"Oh? Young Dorothy has a boyfriend?" She questioned hulking mass of iron-hard muscles. "And what about you? Surely someone as well-built as yourself and with your father's looks has been spoken for already?" She asked, looking him up and down once more, admiring the sheer power his heavily-muscled body seemed to radiate.

(Beach)

"G-green..." Nero stuttered, losing focus for a moment that caused a pole to slip from his grasp and spring upward, thwapping him hard on the nose. He covered it nonchalantly, then lowered his paw, spotting blood on his leather gloves. "Yeah, that's from the pole..." He said, shifting his eyes left and right.

"Gosh, surfing? I'd love to!" Lacia cheered, "Heehee! Fur doesn't help protect you from cold water!" She called at Daisy.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Beach)

"Gee! You don't need boards when you've got Dorothy-Ann here!" Dot said with a giggle, and lifted Lacia with another wave, while she offered another one that reached the shore in front of Daisy and stayed there, as if waiting. "Come on up, we don't have all day!" she said.

(Plaza)

"Wow, magic." Mar said and oogled the place again, as if he had seriously been impressed. The moment of focus was broken as he heard her inquiry about Dorothy, he grinned again, "Heh. Yeah! It's someone she met on a trip to Hong Kong! Though she doesn't admit it, haha!" Mar said with a very silly, taunting tone, as if Dorothy had been in front of him.

(Beach)

Dorothy suddenly lost concentration and let Lacia fall back to the water, and the wave in front of Daisy crashed, wetting her in the process. Dorothy's left eye twitched. "Someone's saying something I don't like."

(Plaza)

Mar continued talking with F'nera, until she mentioned his marital status, and he answered: "Nah, girlfriends are a hassle" he shrugged nonchalantly and proceeded "And thanks! I've been going to the gym." He smirked, flexing one of his large arms to make his huge bicep bulge and swell like a balloon, before he gave it a kiss in a sexy display of narcissism. "So anyway, what did we come here for again?" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Easier said than done," Shadow growled, accidentally snapping one of the tent poles, "Why do they make these things so flimsy?" he groaned.

"They just require a bit of finesse," Katt smiled as she pulled up on the top of the tent she had been working on, the canvas popping up into shape easily, "See, reading the instructions has it's bonuses." she smirked.

Kitt ran off down the beach, kicking up a large amount of sand behind her as she jumped into the water. She began splashing around happily, having an odd swimming style, if it weren't for her large smile you'd think she was drowing.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Oh wow! I wish i could - AAAH! Dot! That was a meeeaaan trick! I gotta get you back now, you know.' Daisy said slyly, taking a deep breath and plunging into the water.

The green-haired girl swam up to Dot, underwater the whole time, then, using her powers, convinced a patch of seaweed to grow, longer and longer, until the first slimy strands touched Dot's feet and proceeded to slide up the dragoness's legs.

Giggling, Daisy surfaced.

'Eeew, bet that feels gross.' She said, grinning widely.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dorothy came to from her moment of annoyance as she felt the slimy weed creep up her legs, "EEK!" she meeped in a very girly way, and losing her concentration, the wave dissipated and she fell to the water with a splash.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lacia giggled and balanced on the wave excitedly. "Weeee- EEEK!!" She shrieked as she dropped like a stone and submerged. She swam back up, spitting out saltwater and laughing. "Dot! That was a mean prank!" She laughed. "Ohhhh! You mean its like one of those sixth-sense things you dragons seem to have?" She asked.

"These tents are weird!" Nero exclaimed, having never pitched a tent like this before.

(Plaza)

"Oh..." F'nera smirked. "Is it a Chinese dragon?" She asked playfully. "Oh I agree. I've never had a boyfriend either, which is pretty hard to keep up, especially when everyone wants a piece of these." She squished her breasts together casually to emphasize how much they strained against her tight top. "Haha, you're quite fond of your achievements I see. Anyone would, seeing how... big you've gotten. Last I saw you, I could've held you in one arm, and now look at you." She chuckled, reminiscing, comparing him back then to his new, godly physique. "We're here to inform the Elders about the outsiders you brought and make up a good excuse as to why you brought them. You can leave that to me, I just need you there to point at."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mar looked at F'Nera's squeezing boobs and whistled, "You don't waste time explaining your assets, huh?" he grinned, walking over to the fountain, from where he could see a set of white stairs going up to what seemed to be an alcove in the mountain, that emitted an orange glow, apparently from kindle flames "Okay then, let's get it over with." He said, smiling to the dragoness, "If they are elders, they should have come really early!" he said with a chuckle.

(Beach)

Dorothy came out of the water again, but this time just floated, "Uhm, gee... Sorry about the miscalculation, girls!" she said, blushing in embarrassment, before she noticed Katt's sister had gone in too, "Hey Kitt! Come on, join us in the fun!" she giggled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad