Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"You'd better be planning on escaping too," Shadow said, helping Katt up to her feet, "You cause me to lose my buddy and god or not I'll beat the crap out of you." he said with a slight smile as he walked down the cleared path to safety.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F'Nerah got under one of Infini's arms and helped hoist him up. "My lord- forgive my lack of haste, but your shell is one of my precious friends-" She apologized, stony faced as she hobbled out with the God-Vessel. Nero got behind him and pushed him forward with his head, helping Nera get the god through he pathway.

"Yeah, Sir God- Sir-" Nero grunted. "I don't hang out with him enough- but losing one friend's bad enough as it is-"

"Nero- I'm fine- get the kids!" Nera instructed as she quickened her steps. Nodding, Nero galloped toward Lino and Lina, quickly and unceremoniously tossed them on his back, and galloped through the pathway.

"Nera- promise you'll meet us on the other side!" Nero barked back at her. "PROMISE!!"

"I do!" Was all Nera cried back.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Anyone that needs a lift, grab on now!" Ereth called out, holding his muscular arms out and spreading his large wings, giving them a couple flaps, looking out toward the cleared path and the island below.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Save me!" groaned Terramoore as he jumped and latched onto Ereth's legs. Fortunately for Ereth, the now human Terramoore wouldn't weigh as much as his original form would have.

Lino and Lina were a lower level of unconscious, but they were somehow aware of what was happening. They clutched onto Nero's back with their small human hands and allowed him to take them out.

Infini slowly got to his feet with F'Nerah's help and felt himself being dragged outwards. He saw everyone successfully escaping through the passage he had formed, the falling boulders of The Spire bouncing off the force field, but it was cracking now, Infini had already over-exerted Mar, and the kinetic projection of his energies wouldn't last longer, which is why he had forwarded all that remained to preserve the exit passage. "Mine Maiden, we art in thy debt. We shalt protect mine shell as thy wish" Infini said, seeming to smile to the woman as he started using whatever was left of his powers to get Mar's body straight up. Scooping F'Nerah in his arms, he kicked the floor and in one fell swoop he skidded across as the barrier finally cracked and gave in, a forceful magnitude shaking the island as former tower's area became completely buried in its debris.

A bright flash of white crashed past the boulders, and Infini suddenly was crouched over in one knee on the grass in front of everyone who had escaped, still holding F'Nerah in his arms. The winged white dragon panted, his eyes struggling not to close; the shell was nearly on borrowed time, yet thanks to Infini's possession, no bruise or anything else but the spasms would make it evident. "Mortals... We celebrate thy survival."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow dropped to the floor letting out a sigh of relief, "Oh man, thought we were dead. Well, can check escaping from a crumbling tower off my list of cool things I didn't think I'd get to do."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Julian came back running with a well-sized bright white colored bandage around the bump on his head he had gotten earlier. He and Lizzy had taken care of seeing every one who hadn't helped in The Spire to safety. As a result, Kitt and Vook had been guarded by both dragons. "Is everyone..." he started scanning around, noticing some humans and several of the others missing, "...alright...?" he blinked.

Lizzy came from behind Julian and walked up to Shadow, her sizable rack bouncing in front of his head as she leaned down, "Hey hey, Furball-san, who are your new friends? And where's F'Nerah-sama? Didn't she go with you all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Furball? Who you calling a furball Scaley-chan?" Shadow teased a bit, "As for our new friends, well, that's kinda a confusing story." he scratched at his head a bit, wondering how he could explain they were the other dragons, or what had happened to F'nerah

"Kitt!" Katt ran forward, ignoring her exhaustion as she spotted her sister, "I was so worried, I thought you'd be dead or something."

"K-katt, I'm fine," Kitt gasped a bit from the strong hug, "Lizzy and Juli took care of me just fine, barely even a scratch." she insisted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grr, don't know why I'm doing this..." Ereth growled down at Terramore as he flew off to the others, kicking the human off his legs once he landed. "As far as I know, we're mostly alright..." he answered, rubbing his right arm a bit, still sore from the battle. "Anything happen down here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"There was a big earthquake," Julian replied to Ereth, "The whole place shook as if a meteorite had hit, but thankfully Vook Kyrian's barrier kept the island stabilized enough so it wouldn't sink. The elders have all thawed out but are resting as of now," he filled in, folding his arms, "I'd like to know more about what went down in that place. We couldn't enter after the first quake, and how did it crumble down...?"

"Furball-saaaaann! Don't be so difficult!" Lizzy pouted, bouncing in front of Shadow, "Lizzy-san loves stories! Just tell meeee!" she begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Can we save story time till later? Sure everyone needs some rest, especially Mar." Shadow said as he looked back towards where they had come from, "Uh, where is Mar?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad