Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
Ryoji ignored the calls, he was winning. His plans would be hindered no further, and he would be taking out the only being capable of stopping him! "Who cares about mortals! This world should only be inhabited by the worthy!" he declared.

Infini got up to his legs, Mar's muscle-bound body still being bruiseless, but it was clear it was still in no shape to continue receiving direct assaults, "T-thou... shalt not be the judge... of the worth..." he countered, being slammed by more rubble and brought down to his knees again.

"Shut up, old fool!" Ryoji growled, "You failed as a creator! Mixing lower species with ours...? You weakened us! Made us unworthy of glory! Humans are a plague that YOU bestowed in this world!" he passionately shouted, "But that shall only be a bad memory in the preceeding world, I assure you: I vow to correct your mistake, Infini!"

"Fool thyself not, whelp," Infini retorted, he seemed to be panting, his eyes slowly re-opening as he stood up once again, "Thou art the only plague we be seeing. Thou art the reason humans were given life, to compliment thy vanity, thy arrogance. By shunning them aside, thou art welcoming the devils we intended to keep from dragonkind, thou must desist!" he roared.

Ryoji chuckled, "You're a boring god. Devils? Hah! I have the POWER to command devils, dragons, everything! I don't need you to lecture me, your time as god has finished!" he said, lifting the biggest pile of rock above yet above Infini, "Quite literally!" he laughed, not taking into account Katt was awakening in his grasp.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dammit, she's not waking up. Feel bad, even Ryoji doesn't deserve this but, Shadow took in a deep breath, "Katt! The guy that endangered your sister's using you as a human shield!"

At this Katt's eyes suddenly snapped open, her eyes a clear pupiless yellow in her now feral state, "RRAAAAAAGGHHHH!!" her roar echoed as she turned in Ryoji's grip, clawing at his face.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryoji was startled as Katt forwarded a scratch to his face. Having been holding her and Lacia, he couldn't activate his barrier on them. His grip on Katt lessened as Ryoji barely managed avoiding the tigress' fast fingernails, a triad of red lines being left in his cheek from Katt's strong attack, "You...!" he growled loudly, suddenly gripping Katt by the neck and lifted her off-ground, squeezing her painfully hard, "How dare you filth my face with your ugly hands?!" he roared.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Without warning, a large crystal ball charged with mana crashed into the side of Ryoji's face, shattering and letting loose a small, contained explosion. Lacia's fangs were bared, her eyes glowing cyan as her trembling paws dug into the dragon's arm with her black claws. "L-Leave Katt alone-" She grunted, and the remaining five crystal balls slammed into his back, one after the other, leaving sizable explosions of pure mana. "I- I never asked her w-where she got her c-cute shirt-" She screwed one of her eyes shut in pain, and though she was stuttering with fear, she smiled a little at Katt, and her speechless friend, Nero, who was roaring things at her that she simply could not hear over the thrashing of her own frightened heart. Her naturally large pool of mana had kick-started her consciousness the moment she had been knocked out, so though she was still a little disoriented from Ryoji's strike, she was capable of action.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Katt roared loudly, digging her claws into Ryoji's arm as she kicked out at him, "You, endangered my sister!" she growled, "If she's hurt, I'll rip your spine out and beat you to death with it!" she threatened.

"Now, while he's distracted!" Shadow shouted, gripping his remaining blade as he charged towards Ryoji, smiling over at Infini, "We'll make an opening, just make sure you see it." he smiled as ran past, swinging his blade overhead and down onto Ryoji's shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"N-no! Thou must not!" Infini yelled in Shadow's direction, however, it was too late.

Ryoji's barrier had remained erected all this time. It was practically protecting Lacia and Katt as well, but it reacted to Shadow's attempt at an intrusion almost instantly and as the tip of his blade disintegrated, the shockwave hit him hard enough to send him flying into Ereth.

The golden dragon roared in annoyance, "ENOUGH!" he shouted, "I'm tired of you, clowns!" he said as he stared daggers at Katt as she attempted to tear through his arm, which, as hard as it was, some scales were being peeled off, but they were instantly replaced by his god-like regeneration. "I ought to kill you all!!!" he snapped, Infini's eyes widening as Lacia's mana surge hit Ryoji on his back. The false-god dragon, again, had been helpless against an attack inside of his barrier; this infuriated him over the edge. "You. The first volunteer," he stammered, his eyes fixing on Lacia's as his back regenerated the burns from Lacia's strike.

Infini disappeared from sight once again. For Ryoji and him, the world had darkened. A mix of white and darkened colours were tinting everyone and everything. Infini was running towards Ryoji, but the distance and Infini's wounds made it impossible for his claw to reach. Ryoji's wicked smile burned into Infini's vision as Ryoji brutally squeezed Lacia's neck, the choke not being enough for him as he briefly let go of the leopardess' neck and then spun, delivering a deadly roundhouse to the base of her neck.

Infini stopped in his tracks at that moment. His eyes witness of Lacia's head being twisted around as she was sent flying across the aerie and off the platform from the sheer force behind that kick.

For Ryoji and Infini, again, the world became normal. Nothing was frozen in place, the colors were natural again. Infini was mere feet away from Ryoji, and Lacia could have been seen flying off after a violent 'snap' was heard.

Infini fell to a single knee, his head bowing down in sadness as a paw rested on the rocky surface of the platform. Ryoji's long hair softly waved with the light breeze as he held his claw around Katt's neck hard, signaling she would be next if she didn't stop resisting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: C'mon you lazyasses. Do something! D:!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GAH!" Shadow growled as he was thrown back, him and Ereth skidding across the ground as they landed, "Ugh, damn, though his shield was down." he groaned as he started getting up slowly, his whole body aching.

Katt gasped as the grip around her neck was tightened, her own grip on Ryoji's arm weakening as she struggled for air.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lacia as Ryoji looked at her, she felt the malice in his gaze and knew what was coming. She looked over at her friend, Nero, and the dragoness who had educated and raised them, F'Nerah, and whispered three words that would never be heard or remembered. The end came quickly. She did not have a chance to think about it, or feel the pain. She just knew, that she would be collected by her god now. Her world went black, for the last time.

"Atalacia-" Nera gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, forgetting to retrain Nero as they watched her body sail through the air, spinning in midair, her arms flailing helplessly and limply, like a ragdoll. Her body went over he edge of the spire, and disappeared. She shook her head, eyes welling with tears as the gravity of the situation hit her like a stampede of repressed emotions; the girl she had been teaching about the outside world for five years was gone, and she had failed to protect her for her village.

"LAAAAAAACIAAAAAAA!!!" Nero half roared in anguish and half howled in grief at the loss of his friend, whom he had been living with for five years. Who will watch, criticize, and laugh at hentai with him now? Who will he show off his smallest, most insignificant achievements to- like licking his elbow, or solving an extra tricky crossword puzzle? Who will he fight with when he wants to vent? Who will tease him and put him down when he get's too full of himself? He galloped over to the side of the Spire and called her name again and again, as if she'll come back up if he did.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ryoji smirked, all of them appeared to be rattled in one way or another. He condescendingly looked down at Infini's crouching body, his smile widening as he digned himself to say: "Now you see who holds the true power. You are to surrender, or she will be the next one," the long-haired dragon laughed.

Infini's claw was clutching the floor. The mystically empowered stone suddenly broke for the first time. Mar's musclebound arm was popping veins of sheer vascular tension. Ryoji wasn't able to see it, but he lifted the other one, held the palm open, and there suddenly was a flash of white.

Glass-shattering sounds echoed in the aerie and Ryoji's eyes went wide. His strength failed him and Katt fell from his grasp back to the floor. The barrier around him had been torn. He was feeling pain, sheer, incomprehensive pain. His pupils thinned out as he looked at his right, where he had held Lacia before. A thin platinum-colored beam of light that had erupted from Infini's claw dissipated, and then he realized that his right arm, as well as a good portion of his right torso were gone, vaporized. He looked back at Infini, several mixed emotions filling his head as he saw the god slowly stand up. The Spire was vibrating, Infini let his arms hang limp, his face unable to be seen as it was covered by Mar's now messy white hair as he still stared at the generous dent he had made on the thick floor. Ryoji roared as the pain of his dismembering finally registered.

The roar was cut short, however, as Infini suddenly was in front of him, stealing Ryoji's air as a heavy hook slammed on his non-damaged abdomen, making him cough up even more blood than what was spurting out of his missing sections. Infini didn't let him catch his air back, and hammered his back with his left fist, forcing Ryoji to the rocky ground, his feed immediately stomping his head hard as the white dragon menacingly growled. Infini kept pressing his foot, Ryoji's head digging into the rocky ground as he growled in pain. The god said nothing, but withdrew his foot and then suddenly kicked Ryoji's grounded body, sending him crashing to the sane last pillar in the aerie.

Ryoji wasn't dead, but he wished he was. The dust cleared from the pillar's wreckage and Ryoji managed to sit up, weakly dragging his damaged body backwards, trying to get away from Infini, "Wh-whaa-aat...!" he tried asking, but he coughed more blood. The red fluid trickled from the rim of his lip down to his chin and dripped to the floor as he grit his fangs together, he was scared, but the humiliation was even greater, "You...! You beat me...?! NO!" he roared, Infini swiftly smacking the air, a telekinetic blow smacking Ryoji's head to the side, forcing it to crash onto the stone and shatter it. Ryoji groaned, covered in bruises, "Gah...! Ahh...!" he panted, "BEGONE!" he screamed, holding his good arm up to fire an energy-based projectile, but Infini growled. That growl immediately dissipated the energy that had been building at the front of Ryoji's paw. He felt helpless, looked at Katt and quickly reached to grab her, but a white foot claw stomped his arm down. Infini's golden eyes fixed on Ryoji, his cold stare simply spelling death to him.

Infini was a benevolent god. His main fixation was creation, and as a creator, he celebrated every new life. At the same time, he mourned every death. The cycle of life, he respected. His guardians and maidens were prohibited from harming creation, they were tasked with protecting it. One of his guardians' powers, had just been used to end the life of an innocent.

The Spire shook violently, Infini's aura was becoming overwhelmingly bigger and more powerful, the whole place seemed like it was being hit by an earthquake, its magnitude raising with every passing second. The dragon god however, right now, was not holding back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad