Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Whoohoo! Bring on the sexy bikini babes." Shadow shouted as he jumped onto the sand. He blinked slightly in the bright light, "Okay maybe I'm missing something but, where are the exy bikini babes?"

Kitt pawed curiously at the ground, "Heehee, this stuff feels funny." she smiled a bit as she rolled onto her back, rolling around in the sand, "I like it."

Katt meanwhile was already moving up the beach, away from the waterfront to avoid getting wet.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dunno about 'exy' girls, but I think Ima find some hot ones when I go explore!" Mar said, waiting until everybody had descended from his body before he reverted to his warrior form, and prepared to leave as Dorothy stomped a paw on the firm grassy entrance of the forest before he could make an attempt to leave.

"Ahem!" The dragoness frowned, her claws resting on her hips, "Aren't you forgetting of something?" she reprimanded with her look. Mar seemed like an airhead, as always.

"What? Dot, I'm not going to head back home just 'cause you forgot suntan lotion." The large dragon said, picking at one of his ears absent-mindedly.

Dorothy frowned again, and pointed behind him "We brought in outsiders that technically should not be in the island at this point in the year. Remember? You have to go talk to the other Elders and get an okay, or else it could get us into trouble." She said, folding her arms.

"Aw c'mon! Nera can do that. She's an elder too and whatnot. Look, I'll just go and," But before he could go anywhere else, Dorothy stared daggers at Mar. "Fine!!" He sighed, letting his arms drop in defeat as he turned back to F'Nera, "C'mon Nera... I wanna get this done and over with."

Dorothy smiled again and walked to the side, unblocking the path for them to go on.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heehee!" Atalacia giggled, wiggling her toes in the sand. "The sand sure feels good underfoot!" She said, mostly to herself. "Gosh, I do hope the Elders don't mind that we came along, I'm liking this place already!" She sighed, following Dot as she was the only one she really knew here aside from F'nera and Nero, who she decided to leave alone to enjoy himself.

"Oh man, I've never been to the beach before... This is pretty nice..." The Wolfen Dragon murmured to himself, scratching the back of his head.

"Heh, Dorothy can be very persuasive when she wants to, huh kiddo?" Nera laughed, leading the way to the ceremony grounds. "You got any particular reason for bringing outsiders here to lie to the Elders to?" She asked, adjusting her top to give her prominent breasts a little more room to breathe.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey! I said it's gonna be boring. It's mine and Dot's first time coming here after all. You can't have a party without friends!" Mar grinned as he followed F'Nera into the forest, leaving the others back. "Be back soon, guys!" he waved, and continued walking off with F'Nera. "So, where'd ya know us from again?" he asked, scratching behind his head in wonder.

(Beach)

Dorothy smiled to Atalacia, "Hey! You're right, this place's like a real nice brazilian beach, hm?" she said with a small grin, "What about we go in for a dip while we wait?" she said eagerly, her finned tail wagging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds fun to me," Kitt smiled, "Katt, you packed my bikini right?" she shouted.

"Yeah," Katt said absentmindedly, purring softly as she rested on the beach. The sun warming her fur.

Kitt dug around in the bag, pulling out her bikini, "Uhm," she looked around a bit, "is there a place where I can change?" she asked.

"I vote for skinny dipping." Shadow smiled, already pulling off his shirt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmn. I'll just say that we're bridging the gap between other races aside from humans, improving our interspecies relations." Nera sighed nonchalantly. "I knew your father, He was a childhood friend. I couldn't bear the thought of his kids missing a chance like this, all the dragons all over the world try to make it here, but only a few actually get here." She explained. "Mostly because they couldn't be bothered, have something else to do, or don't want to be burdened. Some just fear the responsibility they would inherit if they should receive the Mark."

(Beach)

Lacia put her paws together and purred excitedly. "Oh yes Dot! Swimming! Its not every day I get to wade in some salt water!"

"There was that swimming pool filled with oyster sauce that you fell in, wasn't that salty enough?" Nero asked her playfully, stripping his leather vest off his wings.

"Don't remind me!" The leopard squealed. "That was a mean practical joke, Boner!"

"Oi, don't call me Boner. I never agreed to that nickname!"

"Nero Savagebone. Boner!" She stuck her tongue out. "Ooh! Skinny dipping!" She cheered, and stripped out of her oriental robes. Before long, she was completely naked, but her soft, thick fur covered all her naughty bits completely. "Phew- gosh I hate this fur sometimes! I was made for the snow!" She laughed, and waded into the sea.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"The Mark huh?" Mar asked, slightly impressed by the term used, "Is that like some sort of magic? Is it a bad thing?" he asked curiously, "Wait, you met pops?!" he blinked, "Mom never talked about him much... Wait, if this happens each 699 years, and you two were childhood friends then that means..." he widened his eyes, "Wow, he REALLY was an old man when he conceived me!"

(Beach)

Dorothy blinked, "Now I know why she didn't pack anything..." she giggled a bit as she saw Lacia going for a swim, "Wait a moment, Shadow." She told the wolf, and smiled as she put a finger down, "You guys should set up camp. I brought two tent kits. Even though there's food and fun in the meeting, that doesn't mean there're any houses and related stuff in there!" she giggled. "So, while we girls take a dip, you males set up the tents!" she giggled, and from her bag took compact boxes that would automatically spring out enough elements to build two large tents. "Now get to work, gee!" she winked, and then laid down the bag, took off her glasses, hair-band, shirt and skirt, leaving her in a rather tight light-blue bikini, before she literally made towards the open sea, leaping far away and artistically diving into the water, like any good sea creature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow tried his best puppy dog eyes to no avail as Dot ran off before seeing them, "Darnit, how come they get all the fun." he kicked at the sand a bit as he opened one of the packs, pulling out a few of the poles and canvas, "Ugh, I really wish I stayed in wolfscouts now." he growled a bit as he fought with one of the poles, the elastic stick snapping back against his snout.

"Even better," Kitt smiled, undoing her bra and getting ready to remove it before Katt grabbed her hand.

"No, you are not swimming naked." Her big sister said with authority, "I'll put up one of the canvas's and you can get dressed behind that."

"Oh you're no fun," Kitt pouted slightly, but obeyed. She waited as Katt borrowed one of the tent canvas's, holding it up infront of Kitt as the younger feline changed. Once it was dropped Kitt smiled as she stood in her new suit, a dark blue one-piece that looked like a large chunk had been removed from the middle, showing off her flat white stomache, the suit seemed almost to contour perfectly to her shape, almost like it had been painted on with a type of gel, "Well, how's it look?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Actually, the Mark's a great honor to receive. It means that you've been accepted as the vessel for the essence of Kohryu, the great ancient creature that governed over the celestial creatures who guard and guide humans. This is to celebrate our strong bonds with humans, and hopefully, other races." Nera explained. "And yes, he was a spry old man, but technically, he was in his prime if you look at it from a dragon's point of view. And damn if he wasn't handsome!" She laughed, looking Mar over. "Admittedly, its a trait you've inherited."

(Beach)

Nero wolf-whistled approvingly, playfully, only for Lacia to splash what seemed to be a mini-tidal wave of water at him, before it instantly froze. "H-hey! Not cool!" He shuddered, and broke free from the thin ice, shaking shards off his wings and arms.

"No pun intended? Quit sexually harassing people and get to pitching tents!" Lacia called over from the water.

"Oh I'm pitching a tent alright." Nero smirked, unpacking his and Nera's rucksacks.

"Huh?" Lacia asked.

"I said that's SEXIST!" He called laughingly, producing some fur-lined leather sheets and twine from the rucksacks. He then tore a long, durable pole made of pure bone from his left palm and set it don beside him. He tore a couple more bones of the same length out, and several shorter ones. When he had a good amount, he set off tying bits and pieces together, pitching tents old school, though instead of sticks, he used his own bones. Growing up in the wilderness gave him a lot of experience with camping, hunting and survival. Skills he rarely had the chance to use. "Hey Dorothy! Looking good!" He complimented her. He didn't know anything about her aside from her name, but this would be a very boring trip if he had only Atalacia and F'nera to talk to. Having finished F'nera's tent, he went over to the other tent materials to help Shadow pitch them.

"Heehee! He's right! You look niiiice!" Lacia giggled. "You too ahh... ah..." She gestured at Kitt, snapping her fingers a few times, hoping her name gets to her. "Kitt was it?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(OOC: I think I'll drop from this RP, since I'm not too far in or important)