Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
Shadow at first instinctively jumped back, then out of the corner of his eye spotted the statue that used to be Katt. "Crap," he growled as he suddenly turned on the spot, kicking up some debris as he ran towards her, "May drive me insane, but Katt's still one of my friends." he shouted as he jumped infront of her, taking the full brunt of the dark wave.

A small cloud of dust whipped up around him as his feet dug into the ground against the assault. After the wave pass, a pair of bright red glowing lights appeared in the cloud, there was a loud feral roar before suddenly a flash of black flew from it, colliding with Ryoji's shield. It looked like Shadow, only his fur was completely pitch black as opposed to his usual grey, his eyes glowing a dark red, seeming almost to smoke, "Neat trick, now let me show you one of mine! Dark Shadoken!" he roared, a dark red ball forming at his hand, colliding against Ryoji's shield with a large explosion.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryoji lowered his arm, catching the Shadoken as if it had been no more common than a baseball, "Please. Your antics bore me," he said, batting his arm and causing Shadow's energy to fly over the horizon and explode far away from them. Ryoji then smiled, "A pity you weren't a dragon, or you'd be as tame as your friends."

The dark wave gone, Mar ran to pick Dorothy up again, but before he could reach her robes where the dragoness lay he noticed his arm was strange. He gasped, "What the?! Pale skin...?" he blinked repeatedly, looking at his other hand. Pink skin, his sturdy blue scales nowhere to be found. He began palpating his body, instead of scales there was a primitive looking gray-colored torn shirt and loin-cloth covering his naked human body, "What the heck is going on here?!" the small human said. Mar now only was at the most 6'6'' and his dense musculature had all but vanished, leaving only a frail build behind. His eyes full of disbelief, he fell to his knees. Ryoji had turned all dragons into humans, although Dorothy still retained her original form and was still not moving from her place on the flat rocky ground.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Normally I'm pretty nice, but you're just starting to really piss me off." Ereth growled, snarling slightly as he saw what had happened to the dragons around him, his fists clenching again. "You think you're an Aeon Dragon, so what do you do? You curse all dragons?" he snarled, glaring up at the massive dragon. "And on top of that, you've ruined our celebration, injured my friends, and caused widespread destruction and mayhem!" he added, slightly losing control over his magic, a large blue flame appearing around him. "After all this was over, I was just going to condemn you to life in prison...but it's too late for that, now. Even if you were to reverse all this, a life in prison wouldn't be anywhere near a just punishment." the dragon snarled. "You WILL pay for your crime!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
When the darkness cleared away, in Nero's place lay a black, quadrupedal wolf, it's paws and ears aflame with black, harmless, gentle flames. It lay on it's side, out cold and hurt.

Nera's form came into view, panting and using her rifle to support her. She felt weak and fragile now, like she was an invincible warrior who now stood frail and swaying. She now stood at a mere six feet, her powerful scales and body replaced with smooth, bronzed skin and an even more curvaceous body. Her now human eyes burned holes into Ryoji with her outrage, one of them covered by her once red hair that was now longer and a solid dark brown. She was surprised she kept her biological age and not her chronological one, appearing at the very most 25 years old. "You callous BASTARD-" Her pretty face tightened in rage.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Rather tear you apart with my own hands anyway!" Shadow grinned, clearly enjoying himself as he charged at Ryoji again, completely devoid of any fear or hoplessness in his darkened form. Landing on Ryoji's shield he bagan punching and clawing at it, "Come on, underneath this tough crunchy exterior I just know there's a nice gooey center." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh heh heh..." Ryoji smirked, unfazed by Shadow's feeble attempts at breaking his barrier, "Do you think your muscles can even scratch my scales? Underestimative," he monotely said, his eyes ignoring Shadow and fixing on Ereth, "Do you think your empty threats have any effect on my determination and zeal for a new world? Deluded," and with a sudden, wicked grin he looked at Nera in her human form, "Broken, are you, Lady F'Nerah? Or should I call you human scum now?" he started laughing, "Bwahahaha!" he burst, suddenly joining his arms before he extended them, pushing Shadow onto one of the pillars with incredible kinetic strength, "Dirty animal!" he roared, going back to Ereth, "You pose as one of us, yet my void did not affect you. You are the same as every single worthless vermin attempting to ruin my perfect world, begone!" he growled as he pointed Ereth with two fingers, a thin but incredibly destructive beam projecting towards him at an incalculable speed.

Mar was speechless, he watched as Ryoji laughed and made short work of everyone. He was now sure he was all but useless in the fight now that his form and powers had been stripped away. He couldn't even lift Dorothy off the ground without effort, his human blue eyes were widened with fear of what might happen to them, but he then began growling, "Don't give up!" he shouted, "Guys! Please!" he said, "I know I'm not helping you, but I've fought you all at least once, this bastard can't beat you! Work together!" he desperately said out loud.

"Wh-wha...?" Terramore looked at his paws, rather, his human hands, "No... no! What has happened?!" he growled in despair. His formal suit was a bit loose now that he had lost bulk. Lino and Lina were two perfectly young kids with different hair color, but it was clear to anybody that would watch them that they were related.

"Mr. Terramoore!" Lino groaned, "Something's wrong! Sis and you have changed!"

"It's happened to you as well!" Lina helplessly corrected, standing beside his now human brother, "It's happened to all dragons! What are we going to do?! Mr. Terramoore!"

"Grrr, shut up! SHUT UP! This is all your fault!" Terramoore snapped, swinging his bigger but still weaker arm at the pair, "If only you had just freed me, we could've walked away unharmed!"

The children screamed in pain as they were knocked to the floor, "Mr. Terramoore, forgive us!" Lina said as she trembled, "We thought, Client Uzumaki, and our... We just...! Eeeeee!" she squealed as she was stepped on, the human Terramoore going beyond control.

"You. Useless. Kids!" Terramore shouted as he kicked, "Your fault... This is all YOUR fault!" he was about to punch Lina, but Lino made a quick recovery and pounced at his chest, starting to bang his fists on him.

"Stop hurting her, bastard!" Lino growled as he pounded on the adult's chest, "Let my sister go!" he cried, knowing he had no chance now that he didn't have his dragon form, he wouldn't have had a chance either, but Terramoore not only had made his sister cry, she was unconscious and bleeding after that severe stomp to her belly. What if he had killed her...? The thought only enraged the young kid further, "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" he screamed.

"Get off me, shrimp!!" Terramoore scowled, trying to push Lino off but his hands gripped tightly, he began pounding onto the kid's back relentlessly hoping it would knock the pest off his self.

Lino's resolve was strengthened even further with the pain, "We did all you asked! We were just trying to help everyone! That's what you told us to do! We owe you from saving us after our parents were killed, but you have no right to hurt my sister!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You call your self a dragon, I'd say you're- GRAH!" Ereth growled, being knocked straight to the floor from the explosion, snarling and grunting in pain as he picked himself up again after the smoke cleared, gritting his teeth in pain; the blue flame around him having disappeared. He looked over toward the others fighting, only infuriating him further. "STOP IT!" he roared, lunging at Terramoore and seizing him by the neck, his tail swiftly coiling around Lino, prying him off and setting him on the ground. "Fool! We're confronted with an extremely powerful enemy, and you're only lessening our chance of survival!" he snarled, putting the human back down and pushing him away. "Fighting amongst ourselves isn't going to do any good right now, right now we need to focus on the task at hand, which is stopping this wretched son-of-a-bitch!" he barked. "We all need to work together if we're going to bring him down!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"GRAHHH!" Shadow roared as he collided with the pillar, the stone monument cracking from the impact as he fell to the ground, the pillar luckily cracking apart and falling away from anyone. The dark glow vanished from around his body, his eyes returning to their normal dark brown as he stood up, "Ugh, damn, haven't had a headache this bad since last st patrick's day." he groaned, rubbing at his skull. He smiled as he looked over at Mar, "Don't worry dude, we're not gonna let some overgrown lizard beat us, you just worry about getting Dot out of here. We'll handle this loser."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nera had to use both her hands when wielding Searing Heart now, and it was difficult just to lift the thing. She looked at the fallen Nero, at the humanized dragons, at the stone statue that was Katt, and then her gaze fell on Ryoji, one part loathing, two parts curiosity. "The scum you refer to humans as is the scum we dragons were tasked with guiding and raising since the dawn of the very first wyrm. Their lives are short and their bodies are weak, but they possess an indomitable spirit, a desperation to live their short lives to the fullest-" She raised her rifle once more, "Why, Ryoji? Why do you hate them so?"

"Nero?" Atalacia coughed, waving a cloud of debris away. Her clothes were in tatters and her fur was dusty, but she was relatively unchanged by the void. She staggered over to the lethargic wolf, knelt down beside and shook him. "Hey- Boner- wake up-" She smiled at him worriedly. "Come on, don't scare me, you're still alive! Right? You're cuter like this- just like a dog! You hate being called a dog, or cute, don't you?" She shook him harder, crying now. "Neroooo... wake uuuup!" She wailed.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
As Terramoore was shoved back, he fell on his back but his defiant, angered grunt was all anybody needed to know he was blind to his own rage, "Shut up! Just shut up!" he screamed, "You don't have to worry about what just happened! We lost our powers! Our very forms! You... digusting dragon lookalike, you're the only one that magic didn't affect. Tell me how to return to normal!" he said, standing up and balling his hands into fists, apparently ready to charge at Ereth if whether he told him anything or not.

Lino coughed a bit of blood, having received his own share of a beating by the stronger adult, he felt his fists hurt, "So... this is what means to be useless for real, huh..." he dragged his body across the floor, slowly approaching his unconscious sister who he hugged tightly, "I'm sorry, Lina... I, please don't die... please... not before I do..." he said, keeping the girl warm in an embrace, not caring about the shaking place or the leveled fight across the place. Lino didn't care about adult matters now, he just wanted to be with his sister again.

Mar knelt down as his legs gave up in his weakened state, but did his best to hold his sister in his arms as he looked at Shadow with an encouraging smile, "Just make sure not to die. We're gonna make it through one way or the other. We've gotta."

Ryoji stretched his arms, his scales brimming with energy as he smiled, enjoying his overflowing power. F'Nerah's comments made his brief moment of happiness spoiled however, "A dubious task in the long run if you look at what's happening in our world. They are ruining it. They kill and enslave us, as well. How is that a way of repaying our primordial kindness to those vexatious monkeys?" he extended an arm as if he was gently making a point, "Our ancestors were wise and merciful, unnecessarily so. I don't have anyone else to blame but the parasites you have sworn to protect, and that's precisely why I shall atone for all our mistakes!" he then swatted at the air as if he was slapping someone with his backhand, "I don't plan on giving the apes any mercy!"

Ryoji then finally came across the sight of Mar craddling Dorothy. The omnipotent dragon frowned, regardless of what reality begged for, it was clear: A human was holding her. He suddenly disappeared from F'Nerah's sight.

Mar's eyes widened as a looming shadow cast over him and Dorothy, Ryoji was standing before him, "You..." he growled, and instead of fear, his eyes eyes now showed fiery determination and anger, "What have you done to my sister?!"

"She's not your sister anymore," Ryoji clarified, opening a claw which made Dorothy lift off ground and then suddenly be brought to Ryoji by an invisible force, obviously stronger than human Mar.

"Ggk!" Mar fell forwards as he tried to clutch Dorothy to help her from being taken but failed thanks to the lack in physical strength, "What do you mean?!" he said as he used his hands for support and looked up to Ryoji again, his young boy's face dirty from the fall.

Ryoji smiled to Dorothy and ignored Mar, "Wake up, my love" he audibly whispered to her ears, Mar's eyes widening as he witnessed Ryoji kiss Dorothy's lips.

The dragoness' motionless eyes began moving again as she stood straight, beside Ryoji and hugged him by the waist, her soiled kimono being automatically cleaned by Ryoji's power as they gave their backs to Mar and began floating away, "We must depart now, my queen. We will find the place where I shall announce this world's rebirth."

"Grrrr..." Mar growled loudly, suddenly sparking fire around his feet and hands as he leapt towards Ryoji, his hands glowing white all of a sudden as he attempted to deliver a punch to the back of the golden dragon's neck, "Stop controlling her! Let my sister go!" he demanded.

For the first time in the whole battle, Ryoji staggered forwards slightly, his body having suffered hardly any significant damage or pain, but his barrier had been somehow breached, he turned around to face Mar, who still a human had been able to do that to him. Anger filled every vein in his body as he growled to the former dragon, "I was thinking of letting you live, only because you and I will be eventually family. But it doesn't matter now, die!" he roared, opening his palm and blasting Mar at point blank with a tremendous surge of energy.

"Uwaaaaah!" cried the white-haired human as his frail form was sent flying onto one of the undamaged pillars, his clothes somehow surviving the thermal explosion unlike the rest of his body which now looked badly burnt. He squirmed in place even as smoke floated off his singed form, he was weak, frail, and he was going to go, soon. "D-damn... Why now...? Why here...?" he cursed Ryoji, he cursed Terramoore, he cursed himself. He couldn't talk, but he needed medical attention, or his human body would not survive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad