Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"First time for everything," Mar ensured, although his maw really didn't move. Dorothy climbed last, and sat next to Nera, "Wait, what do you mean you'll navigate? I know where Equator is! It's North to Canada, right?" He said.

"Try this point in his neck," Dorothy explained to Nera, rubbing to the right of Mar's left shoulder-blade, causing him to stumble a bit, the wings on his arms coming out all at once. "That wasn't so bad!"

"O-oi! What are you doing Dorothy?!" Mar growled in annoyance, "Don't pull anything! I won't be held responsible if they fall to the water!" he warned, before he fumed and calmed down, "Bah, on with it!" he jumped up high, and took flight, onwards to their destination, not.

"He's all yours, Miss F'nera." Dorothy giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
F'nera sat up, grinning. "Oh I navigate out of habit." She laughed and 'piloted' the blue titan for a bit. "You pick something like that up when" She turned and called back at Nero and Lacia, "some of YOUR FRIENDS ARE CRAP FIELD TRIP PLANNERS and you have to do it all yourself."

"W-woaah-!" The clouded leopard yelped, eyes wide, arms flailing as she tipped and lost her balance a little when they took off. She sat back up and blushingly called back at Nera; "Well maybe if you didn't rush us all the time we WOULD'VE had time to help with the planning!"

"Hey, hey, hey, can it you two, we don't want no cat-fights on this flight, at least not while Nera's... driving." Nero grumbled. After a short pause, he added; "On second thought, cat-fight all you want and I'll navigate." He smirked.

Nera snorted. "You don't even know what an equator is."

"Sure I do. Its... one of those little gadgets that you do your maths in when you're too lazy? You know, equate stuff."

"That's a calculator, not the equator!" Lacia chimed in, "The equator's an imaginary boundary or line that circles the world, separating two halves. So its right in the middle of the globe!" She raised her bowling ball sized crystal ball, tracing a claw around it for emphasis.

The wolfen dragon rolled his eyes and laid back. "Eh, whatever. And what're you doing with that? We ain't supposed to bring weapons." He gestured at her ball.

Lacia sighed. "Nero- its a ball. Does it look anything like a weapon to you?"

"I bet it'd hurt if you hit someone on the head, or threw it at someone's crotch." Nero interjected.

Lacia lifted the ball playfully, as if she was going to throw it at him. "Wanna see if it does?"

"Alright, ALRIGHT already, cut the chatter!" Nera called back at them, "Or I SWEAR I will turn this dragon around and SPANK you."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy giggled as she heard the others argue. Mar's smooth scales beneath her legs and the fresh wind in her hair made her feel happy, a good beginning to the trip, she thought.

'Hey Mar, how long do you think it'll take to get there?' She called.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Not long probably. We just left the border and," Mar stopped midsentence to talk to Nera, "Hey hey! Where're you making me go?! Aren't we supposed to go North? We're entering the Atlantic!" he grunted.

"He shouldn't have skipped his Geography classes." Dorothy put the palms of her hands onto her face out of embarrassment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Relax kiddo, if we get lost, your sister'll definitely get us back on track." Nera winked at Dot playfully, and made him turn a sharp left before straightening his course again.

"What? No in-flight movie?" Nero chuckled.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dot looked over to Lacia and Katt, ignoring Mar's bickering about how they should go to the North of Canada, and smiled as she went to sit down besides her, "Sorry to drag you two into this, but I guess he convinced me when he said it would be boring if we went alone! And he said I could ask my friends to come so... gee!" she giggled nervously.

"Alright, fine! Whatever," Mar grunted, "Hey, Shadow's good with directions, maybe he could,"

"NO!" Dorothy said, frowning as he heard her brother's suggestion. "Let Miss F'Nera guide you! She's been there before, remember?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey I'm good with giving directions." Shadow stuck out his tongue.

"I just realized, wasn't Mindy supposed to come along?" Kitt asked, looking around a bit.

"Weird, gave her directions. Guess she got lost." Shadow shrugged.

*Arctice circle*

"I don't get it, they said they were leaving at 12:30. Where are they?" Mindy wondered as she looked around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A while in air passed, and thanks to F'nera's navigation, the large dragon was guided into the Equator, a straight line until a rather huge island could be divised, an equally gigantic mountain located on top of it. Mar landed on the shore of the paradisiac place, a tropical forest was just in front of him. He leaned forwards, laying an arm on the pearly sand to let the others descend, "Equator Island, all passengers off board!" he said.

Dorothy slided down on Mar's arm and stepped onto the sand, "Wow, the sand is so soft..." she observed, looking downwards as she felt it with her bare feet claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Isn't it? I wish I could come here on vacations..." Ereth chuckled softly as he landed on the sand, his feet practically sinking into it from his muscle weight. "Anyways, when do we get free food?" he asked, looking around a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Tigerlily
Race: Beastgirl(half lion/half human *knows Marrie*)
Description: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281...ress-1.jpg
Weapon of choice: Paintbrush.
Abilities: Can make things appear in actually for example: If she paints a burger the burger would appear in reality and it would just taste like an actual burger. She's also a summoner.

Skills:
Healing Grace: A green paint aura of healing can heal one or few people.

Summon creature: *summons a small creature of a certain element although not powerful but somewhat*

Weight damage: Summons a ton of weight from frying pans-to heavy weight cars.

Name: SolJowl
Race: Were Zebrahyena*knows Dot*
Description: [Image: Soljowlthestripedhyena.jpg]
Weapon of choice: Chained axe
Abilities: Is very fast on his feet normally he liks his clothes shredded to make his enemies trembled at his feet, but otherwise he just likes looking for loot.

Skills:
Silent Dash: A dash that can't be seen or heard of.

Wicked Slice: Mutiple strikes coming from his axe with a powerful amount of force put on it.

Take away loot: takes an item and money by using his axe.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)