Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
As Mar goes outside, Rellia stands there with her sword near his throat. "Hi Marrrr!" Rellia says with a smile. "So, when are we leaving?" Rellia asks with a grin.
"Oh yeah," Mar scratched behind his head, "You weren't born in this planet," The dragon said, pondering about Ereth, "Well, even if you're an alien, you look like a dragon. Doubt they'd notice the difference!" he chuckled, before noticing the small human girl next to him. "Ooh, glad you could make it too, Rellia! We're leaving shortly, just waiting for them all to come out." He smiled.

Dorothy nodded to the others, "Maybe Slashy wouldn't be a good company..." she said, and after hearing Kitt, she explained: "We're going to the middle of Equator, and I'm sure there's a banquet prepared since it's a meeting, but I doubt there's going to be any non-dragons in there. Mar's the only dragon with the brain of a dinosaur." She giggled, before hearing her brother shout from outside.

"C'mon all you!" He called out, "I wanna meet exotic chicks!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"WHOOT! EXOTIC CHICKS!" Shadow shouted, running out of the house.

"Yay, that sounds like fun." Kitt smiled, "So how do we get there? Is there a plane? Ohhh is there gonna be a limo? I've always wanted to ride in a limo."

Katt dug through her bag a bit, making sure she had packed everything she needed, Catnip, more catnip, catnip toys, I think I'm ready to spend a long travel time with Mar.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, that explains everything. You needed a house sitter. Though bringing non-purebreed dragons there for the first time, it could be dangerous." F'nera replied, sneering at the thought. She shrugged, and brushed some of her fiery hair away from her face. "Oh well, since our relations with humans is what we're celebrating, surely our relations with other species should be touched on as well. They should be lenient enough to allow outsiders at least."

F'nera, Atalacia and Nero got together, taking up their rucksacks and backpacks and followed Mar outside. The clouded leopard girl couldn't help but watch Mar's tail sway ever so slightly every time he took a step. Nero took this chance to stretch.

"Hey, are we flying there, or walking or what?" He asked.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Flying 'course!" Mar told the group, his claws on his hips, "And I knew you'd come to reason Nera! Since you're an Elder, you can tell 'em to let it slip this time!" the dragon grinned, Dorothy objected.

"But brother, you can't push this onto Miss F'nera, it's not right!" She complained to him, not really going against taking everyone, but against suddenly pushing all the responsability on the other dragon. Mar made a hand gesture.

"Blah blah." He chuckled, "Let's get going. Don't wanna be late on our first meeting ever!" he grinned, and then jumped back, back-flipping in air before he glowed and a flash took over the scenario. Where Mar had been hovering there was now a gigantic white scaled hulking dragon with Mar's eyes, he sprouted tree tails in total and stood on all of his four huge paws, flipping one over as if providing a lifting service. "Now get on! Make sure you fasten your seatbelts!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What seatbelt, huh?" Ereth chuckled, flapping his wings a bit and floating down onto the huge dragon's back, and landing down on the white scales, sitting cross-legged with his bag in his lap. "When do I get my complimentary peanuts and cup of water?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Rellia jumps on Mar's shoulder and rests her arms on his head. "I get to ride you." Rellia said with a chuckle. "And no, not like that you dirty pervert." she added on pressing more weight on his head.
Blushing, Lacia climbed onto Mar's paw and up his shoulder, sitting with her legs tucked underneath her on his back. She was stoked to be in physical contact with the large dragon, and could barely contain excitement. Cursing her girlish crushes, she sat silently on Mar's back, close to the base of his tail, trembling slightly in anticipation. She's never flown before, at least not on top of a dragon. "I've got peanuts if you want some!" She giggled at Ereth's humor.

Nero spread his magnificent black wings, and with one beat, he shot upward, gliding down and descending smoothly onto Mar's back. He wasn't very comfortable with riding on a stranger's back, but he didn't know where they were going. Also, this was somewhat nostalgic; he remembered riding on his grandpa's back all the time.

"I'll work on em." Nera grunted as flames flared out from her shoulder blades like wings, resembling the flames from jet thrusters. She lifts off the ground and shuts them off in midair, doing a flip and landing in a crouched position on his back. She took her rucksack off and rested her back against it, crossing one leg over another as she lay on his back, just between his shoulder blades. "I'll navigate."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy clambered up onto Mar's back, almost falling off as she tried to find space. The green-haired girl eventually squeezed in behind Nero, sitting down behind him and sticking her legs out to one side.

'Okay, okay, let's go already Mar!' She called, then in a quieter voice she said to the man in front of her;

'Just to warn you, if i get scared, i'll probably grab you. Hope that's okay.'

Daisy was fascinated with all these different dragons, and that still included Mar and Dot, even though she'd known them for a while.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Whoot, roadtrip!" Shadow shouted, jumping into Mar's hand, "Onward, to destiny!"

"You are sober right?" Katt asked, cautiously climbing up.

Kitt effortlessly jumped from the ground into the hand, shaking with excitement, "I've never ridden on a dragon before."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad