Join our server on Discord

I hate intro! xD
It was a nice way of saying shut the fuck up with the french.
That was not that! O-o He was saying that he think so as well... ~sighs~ We should only speak french on Mp, Masquerade. Or even on Msn x3

I don't know who's Bob Barker. xD
Veemon's Followers
Exactly, glad you understand.
Magnus Watch it, nothing against the rules for speaking french. If you don't like it leave. this is a warning.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I know there isn't, did I say there was? It just annoys the heck out of me.
If it annoys the heck out of you, no-one's forcing you to read it. Watch your words, Magus; just because you don't like it gives you any right to tell people to stop talking in a different language.

Consider it thin ice. I'm keeping an eye out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Awww... Dont fight(or whatever) each others for that... x.x I hate seeing peoples start something because of me... >.<
Veemon's Followers
(05-23-2009 07:01 AM)Kyosan Wrote: If it annoys the heck out of you, no-one's forcing you to read it. Watch your words, Magus; just because you don't like it gives you any right to tell people to stop talking in a different language.

Consider it thin ice. I'm keeping an eye out.
Have you still not realized my nature yet?
Magus, sorry to say this- nature is not an excuse to go telling someone that they can't talk their own language. Okay, you don't understand what they are saying. Neither can I. Is that an excuse to stop them from talking in French?

I mean, if you asked for a translation- all would've been solved without.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You must understand I won't stop doing what I do simply because a random person online tells me not to. I hear enough of that at home, so just give me a warning and hush like a good mod. :3