Join our server on Discord

I hate intro! xD
Tongue 
Hey everyone! I am Light. I just want to say Hi to everyone around here!

I am a boy (Duuh!) and I am gay... (re-Duuh!) I am french, like my big bro. O-o I came here to meet a lot of new friends! And to show my lil draws... ~blushes~ I think that maybe some of you know me. (From my bro' Msn) I am a big Flamedramon(Flamey :P)' fan from the first time I've see the TV show of Digimon. I love the digimons since I am kid, I love furries as well, and all sort of mystical creatures! I am a Rp Lover, Rping with everyone who want to, trying my best to get better in english!(Why can't I've be born english?! ~sighs~) I am really open mind as well. Even If I am gay, I am doing some staight Rp for friends, and some times even some Yuri! I am drawing a lot. Doing pics for my friends. (Maybe some of YOU! ~point to everyone around here~) My main chara(that I love to use... other than Light) have, like we can said, a special Flamedramon for mate :P I am a human, but I wish I could see a real digimon some day xD I am a real digimons' lover :P
I'll visit(going everywhere to see everything :P) the forum, domain or whatever you call it >.< I am a Lemon' lover as well, trying to write some good one. x.x Anyone can ask me anything, I'll be here for them. So... Wanna be friend? ^^ Ohh and... For peoples who wonder about it(or who want anything else O-o) Here's my Msn adress... gone-in-darkness@hotmail.com
Wanna see some of my arts? http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ymerej/ (Got more than one after all xD)

See ya all around!
Veemon's Followers
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. Nuff said. :\
Only a welcome is a good thing, you know ^^ Thanks :P
Veemon's Followers
Hello Light,this american straight female welcomes you to the domain.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Thanks xD Got everything different there :P So good to know the voice of reason ^^(now xD)
Veemon's Followers
I didn't mean for you to see that,Light. I'm trying to stay in the shadows.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Welcome to the DaD, Light! I'm your neighbourhood fire-wielding- wait, no, I got that muddled up xD

Anywho, it's good to have new people to the board. Stick around, enjoy yourself- and get acquainted! Especially since you're an artist as well; very much welcome here. I'll be around and about if you ever need someone to talk to :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
PrairieDuck- What am I supposed to don't see? I don't remember anything about seeing something there :P

Kyosan- Okay, thanks xD I'll remember that :P
Veemon's Followers
Gasp! Yay France!

...Are you DarkChibimon's pal?

Anyways, welcome aboard the boards! I be Ray, omnisexual male without a cause! Howdy!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hello and welcome to you Light! (Deathnote reference per chance?)

I've had a quick browse of your A and must say i'm impressed, i especially liked your flamedramon pic!

Well, i know your name but you probably don't know mine, so i'm Guilmon and a Shotgun (who goes by the badly made initialism of GMSG :P) Hope to see you around the forums, RP'ing and maybe even hosting some of your art here!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds