Join our server on Discord

I hate intro! xD
xD J'adore les patates! ~eat every potato around here >=3~ Pas vraiment apres tout, mais j'aime le mot :P
Veemon's Followers
Je ne pense pas que j'ai rencontre n'importe qui qui adore des pommes de terre autant que toi!! XD J'adore des pommes de terre, aussi...mais pas autant que toi! =3 Pourquoi aimez-vous des pommes de terre tellement?? Wait, why does anyone love food? It tastes good, of course!!!! X3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
J'adore le mot! Et la couleur est superbe! x3
Not all the food taste good :P But... Cats food taste good! O-o
Veemon's Followers
Alors, tu aime le mot et la couleur? Bien. I can also relate to the whole cat food being tasty. When I was younger, I used to sneak some out of the bag, but eventually, it didn't taste too good, so I stopped eating it. Wow, that was a long time ago ^^

The OCA
Yup, j'aime le brun bizarre xD
I was eating cat food when I was kid, my big sis was eating cat food before me when SHE was kid, and my lil sis ARE eating cat food right now xD
Veemon's Followers
I am afraid that I am alone in the conquest of eating cat food when it comes to my family ^^' It tastes nasty to me now anyways XP (...not that I've tried it recently or anything O.o) Alors, comment avons-vous obtenu a ce sujet?? =3

The OCA
Je ne sais pas trop moi même. x.x J'aime ça, c'est tout :P
xD I won't eat anymore of that xD I don't have anymore cat... ~sniff~
Veemon's Followers
Nice french you got there! Wanna know what'd be really impressing though? If you speak english.
Hum thanky ^^'... We speak english too! >=3 And that's not impressive at all xD I think it's our things If we want to have fun speaking french >=3 Don't you think so? ^^
Veemon's Followers
Je pense ainsi!! XD I have a lot of cats. I've really got to take Bob Barker's advice and "help control the pet population" ^^'

The OCA