Join our server on Discord

I hate intro! xD
Hello! The name is Tigerlily! ;p Pretty obvious. xP It's so good to meet another artist like myself and we need all the talents we can get around here. lol. So please enjoy your stay there although the rules are pretty simple as said. :P
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Welcome!

*cough* Like another lamb to the slaughter *cough*

Anyway welcome may your stay be full of happiness (Mhu ha ha ha as if Twisted) and Yiffing (It Will lol ).
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yay! Another French friend! ^^ And yes, we are automatically friends now. I'm Masquerade. I cannot say that I am as crazy as the others here, buuuuut, I try to keep up~ =3 I'm positive that you'll have tons of fun here--you can trust me to help out with that!! XD Great art, amazing stories, fun games, enthralling role plays, and tons of friends--what more could you ask for? X3

In summary, WELCOME!!!!!!! If you wanna talk, just send me a PM. Je parle francais un peu, alors nous nous parlons en francais, si tu souhaites!! =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Hello Light.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
Thank you very much to everyone ^^ First time I get a happy welcome from so much peoples at same time. ~jump in place all happy~ xD

Wolven Backlasher - ^^ We can said that like that, he's a good online friend for me :P I think that he's the first english guy with who I've talk on Msn. And I think I should add that I am living in Canada :P

Guilmon and a shotgun (or GMSG :P) - I was watching Death Note when I've create that chara :P (LIGHT RULES!!! xD)I've to said that I was sad at the end :( I'll start to really look around this weekend, and probably will try to enter in a Rp xD I'll post my pics here probably soon :P I've pass a lot of time on working on the Flamey' pic... He's so hot >.< As well as all the other digimons :P

Tigerlily - Hi! xD I am not really calling me an artist... humm humm... I don't like my drawing style... humm humm... But a lot of peoples call me an artist, so maybe I am an artist after all :P I'll try to check everything around here x.x I love seeing the others(peoples xD) pics ^^

ParkerXD - xD I wish it will :P

Masquerade - O-o Humm... what can I ask for more... ~think a bit~ I want a potato! >.< Je vais m'en souvenir :P

(Lol, I've put too much smiley in there! >.<)
Veemon's Followers
Hi Light,who is your favorite digimon?

Do you have any plans to write lemons,or draw art? I'd like to read/see them.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
My fav Digimon is Flamedramon.

I am trying to write lemons but I am not really good at writing xD And I'll post my arts here soon, only got 5 with Digimons for now, but still :P
Veemon's Followers
Hiya. Welcome to the DaD, hope you enjoy it. Just make sure not to pay any mind to the flesh-eating bees that escaped from the bio-hazard room, and if they sting you, well, they can only attack once. You might wanna use protection though, they are the size of an elephant, at the moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
What?! O-o Not bees! And THAT big! >.< I hate them... x.x Ohh and by the way, Thanks :P

Ohh and just to said... Anyone wanna Rp with me? Invite me in a Rp or anything? Just Pm me, I am really open-minded for that kind of things. :D
Veemon's Followers
Oh no! Nous n'avons plus pommes de terre! X_X Just kidding!! Vous pouvez prendre autant de pommes de terre comme vous voudrez! XD We never run out of anything here--well, except SANITY, of course!! X3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA