Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Rubiyat in...
*Everyone rushes to get Jeannette onto a bed.*

Genea: Alright, nobody panic! *grabs a whole bunch of weapons and armor*

Foundling: What are those for?

Genea: The child's a witch. When born, they have an incredible amount of magic potential. Many change shape. I've heard horror stories of girls giving birth to little witches who changed into dragons...

*Everyone quickly grabs some sort of weapon or armor.*

Foundling: Let's just hurry it up then...

Some Time Later...

Jeannette: AGH! I feel her starting to come through!

Genea: All hands on deck!

Foundling: The head's coming through!

Genea: Alright, honey. Just push!

Jeannette: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

*After an agonizing period of time, something large is ejected from Jeannette's body, and it lands on the floor with an audible THUD.*

Foundling: Congratulations, Jeannette. It's... a teenage girl.

Genea: Jeannette, meet your new daughter... Amy Rose.

*Amy is a cute, naked 15-year-old. She has a bald pussy and long pink hair, and developing tits. Her eyes are a nice pale green. She's covered in various anatomical fluids and looks somewhat dazed.*

Amy: *looks at Foundling* Are you... my mama...?

Foundling: Turn around, kiddo.

*Amy's eyes find Jeannete, and she suddenly looks angry*

Amy: *Pounces on her mother* YOU! You kept me in you for 6 fuckin' months! *Slight whining tone* Mom! Why couldn't you have a sped-up pregnancy like everyone else? Normal pregnancies are SO unfashionable! And it was SO boring being cooped up in there for six months!

Euphony: *mutter* ... Remind me never to have kids...

Jeannette: *Bewildered* Well I... *suddenly screams as she feels something else coming* AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHH!

Genea: Everyone! Quick! Looks like we're going for seconds!

Euphony: Oh great... twins.

*Something is violently ejected from Jeannette, and it lands with a CRASH.*

Genea: What the hell is this?!

Amy: Damn! My big-screen TV and Xbox! *everyone stares* What?! I had to do something to pass the time!
I changed into my Egyptian dancer's dress and arab slippers. I struck a pose much to Amy's liking.

Euphony-hime returned with a stack of X-box games.

Euphony: (whispers) We'll have sex in my bath, later. For now, you go bond with Amy Rose. She didn't mean to yell at ya. *kiss*
Me: Merci, Madamoiselle Euphony cherie! *kisses back*
(to Amy) So, Amy, (while setting up her X-box), what game you wanna play first?

Amy took one look at me. (makes a note to get her sex-ed as soon as she...)

Amy: Surprise me! BTW, mother, you look hot!
Me: Think so? Well, if you like what you see, I'll get you an egyptian dancer's dress, too. (psychic) I promise to love you, as I do with my friends and digigirls, Amy. You are the first of my daughters, and I shall make sure you feel good and safe, too.
Argh... Jeannette, darling, would you please stop killing every joke I put in? I spent an hour writing the last piece and trying to make it humorous, and then you decided to whack it with a saccharine hammer. I mean, I'm flattered that you read this stuff closely enough to systematically end every single humorous conflict that I create, but having contributed half the story, I should like to think that I have some control over what happens, don't you?
Okay! OKAY!!! Anything to get you off my back!!! (glares)

Amy: Hey! Go easy on mama, okay? Besides, I was recently born, remember? And my mind is still too fragile to take my mother's rejection from you, got it?

(now...where were we?)
*Euphony and Amy are playing DOA Volleyball (or whatever the title is). They're dressed lazily in bathrobes, and Amy is winning...*

Amy: HA! I got another point! You're really bad at this, auntie.

Euphony: Well, I own a GCN. You had an advantage.

Amy: You're not good at any games.

Euphony: *grins* Oh really...? C'mere!

*She snatches off Amy's bathrobe, and then tackles her young niece. She then flings off her own bathrobe, and kisses Amy neck, and slowly starts to caress the girl.*

Amy: What are you doing?

Euphony: This is a game that I'm very good at. It's called "lesbian fucking".

Amy: Where are the joysticks and buttons and stuff?

Euphony: *begins to gently rub Amy's little pussy* It's right here, sweetie...

Jeannette, we should probably wrap up this game soon, as I will be leaving for a 3-week trip on July 13, and won't have access to a computer. Also, I won't be able to make another post until Monday, as I have to spend a weekend out of town.
Me: *smiles* I like this game! (rips off harem top and kisses Amy, stroking her nice pink hair) Now...where did I put my...royal golden vibrator of love? (fumbles in harem pants while continuing to show Amy the fun of lesbian loving) Ohhhh...there it is! Hey, Amy, wanna give this a try? My Chinese mother, Aglaranna, gave this to me when I was entering puberty and began masturbating. I promised her I'd give it to my first daughter and I'm gonna give it to you as my special treat. (smiles)

(One more thing...is it me...or are you sick of my company? You're just doing this to piss me off, are you? Well, if you change your mind...I'm starting a new thread in said 3 weeks time if you still wanna do this. At the start of this one, I'm gonna show Amy Rose around my business, Digital Freedom Inc. (just outside Tokyo, near the Takenouchi Mansion branch) and I'll even show her what I call...the "Executive Brothel"!

Well, have fun, GM. If you need me in case you find a computer with internet there, I'll be nursing my sake and feeling a bit sad, tears pouring down my lovely geisha face, in my best goth kimono and geisha socks.)
No, I'm not trying to piss you off. I had to stay at a relative's house this past weekend because my parents were out of town (and I didn't have too much fun; I got a bad sunburn on the back of my neck). And I really won't have access to a computer on this trip that comes up next week. (3 whole weeks in the Catskills with no computer... God help me...)

And, no, I'm not getting sick of your company, darling. I'm just getting tired. We've been working on this RPG series for over 6 straight months, and I'm starting to run out of ideas.

Well, on to more pleasant things... On with the show!

*Euphony transforms into the giant Astramon. She scoops up Amy and Jeannette and kisses them. Suddenly, they both become small enough to fit on the palm of Astramon's hand.*

Jeannette: WHOA! What happened?

Astramon: Just an illusion, my little dears... Why don't you relax for a while, Jeannette? *She picks up Jeannette and impales the queen's pussy on her index finger*

Jeannette: OOH! *Astramon summons up a shifting gravitational field, so that Jeannette rises up and down on the finger* Ohh yes... ohh...

Astramon: *smiles* And now, Amy... *she gently blows Amy a kiss, and suddenly Euphony appears in the palm of Astramon's hand*

Euphony: It's time to teach you about sex, cutie... I prefer to teach in a hands-on kinda fashion. *gently takes Amy's hands* Now, I think we should start by expanding your possibilities a bit. Let's add some new errogenous zones. This might feel a little weird...

*She rubs Amy's little asshole until there is a distinct "pop!" sound.*

Amy: *gasp* What the hell...?

Euphony: Meet your new best friend, the anal clitoris. *rubs*

Amy: Ohh... OOH!

Euphony: It's sensitive, but safe, although your trips to the bathroom might become a bit more interesting for a while...

*Amy moans as Euphony keeps rubbing the new anal clitoris.*

Euphony: You like it?

Amy: Uhn... thank you... ooh...

Euphony: Now for another gift... this one is so sensitive that only younger witches can tolerate it. This might hurt for just a second...

*She strokes the sides of Amy's neck, and suddenly, Amy gives a loud gasp and stumbles forward.*

Amy: ACK!

Euphony: Just relax, baby...

*She helps Amy back to her feet, and now there can be seen two little bumps on either side of Amy's neck.*

Euphony: These are neck clitorises. They have to be stimulated very carefully, because they can cause your throat to seize up... You should alway rub them in a circular motion, if you're going to stimulate them at all. And you should always rub them slowly. *demonstrates by rubbing Amy*

Amy: OH! Th-thank you, auntie...

*Euphony snaps her fingers, and suddenly Jeannette is standing with them again.*

Euphony: *kisses her lovely queen* All right, my dear sister-in-law... why don't we start fucking your beautiful little girl? May I fuck her cute little cunt?