Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Rubiyat in...
"Hot Lesbian Adventures!"

Tonight's Episode (rated MA-18 by MPAA): Red Lesbian Wedding Of Passionate Love: The First Of Many Nights Of Fun!

PS. Sponsored by that new album from TATU, the new Digiartists Domain erotic online catalog (order over $50 and receive a free Jeannette and Rubiyat Takenouchi product of your choice, and a NeoAngewomon action figure!), and Earth: It's What You Eat, If You Lived On Mars.
And, because we know how much all the perverts out there love 2-for-1 deals, watch "Jeannette and Ruby's Lesbian Adventures", and you'll get another spinoff, "3 Girls and a Witch", completely free! Although, now that I think about it, you're not paying for either show, are you? YOU CHEAP PERVERT BASTARDS!

*The first episode opens, with Ruby and Jeannette lying naked in bed, deciding on what to do for a honeymoon.*

Ruby: So darling, what shall we do? Want to go into space, and fuck in a gravity-free environment? Or maybe you'd like to go to Alternate Reality #34, where there's no men, and all the girls and dickgirls you can fuck? Or maybe somewhere more terrestrial? What shall it be, my love?
Me: Ohhhh Ruby...(using the Queen Maker spell to get really busty and beautiful, while Rubiyat goes into dick girl mode, I mount her and come down on her like a princess), ohhhhhh, let's warm up and fuck in artifical gravity for starters...ohhh, your cock feels sooooo hot, I must fuck you Rubiyat! (kisses her in the mouth)

Ruby: Then this weekend....aaaah, Alternate Reality #34, all the lesbian girls and dickgirls, plus all you can eat, wow! Fuck me Jeanerella! You are hot my darling! Aaaah aahhh....(Ruby's hair grows a bit longer and her nipples go sexy and hard)....and one more thing, I want to cum in you very long. Your hot body excites me...(pant pant)

(promo)

Stay tuned for "Animayhem" from the Makers Of NBA Action, NHL Powerweek! and NFL Blast!!! (Should GM write the first segment)

Also coming soon, from the people who brought you NHL Powerweek!, Sailor Moon Powerweek! (to concide with the long awaited follow-up to Sailor Moon Stars! Hosted by Jeannette Takenouchi, Miss Rubiyat, co hosted by GMP and Naoko Takeuchi!

PS. Did you catch the ads for "Earth" bars on TV lately? I did.
*Euphony and her newfound friends have finished cleaning up the woods, and are now relaxing in a nearby hot spring.*

Tab: *Pulls Sacarissa into her arms* C'mere, 'Riss. I want to fondle your pussy.

Sacarissa: *giggles as Tab bites her neck lustfully* You're insatiable!

*The two girls kiss, and Tab pumps her fingers in Sacarissa's pussy. Meanwhile, Foundling straddles Euphony's legs and licks her cheek.*

Foundling: Hello, beautiful. Y'know, for someone as sexy as you, you really don't fuck all that much, do you?

Euphony: *teasing smile* Is there something you want?

Foundling: For God's sake, we're both naked, we're in a hot spring, and I'm straddling your legs! Quit teasing!

*Without warning, Euphony shifts herself, and with seemingly little effort, manages to move Foundling's arms and legs around, and the girl suddenly finds her limbs locked behind her in such a position that she is unable to move.*

Foundling: What the Hell?!

Euphony: Behold the Abstinence Lock! With this nifty little hold, you are unable to move, and also unable to touch either your own cunt, or anyone else's. And only I can break the spell that's bound you.

Foundling: Ha! I can wait...

Euphony: Oh really? I don't suppose Ruby told you my special power... did she?

Foundling: Special power...?

*Euphony grins, and then suddenly starts singing an aria. Foundling's eyes widen, as suddenly, her pussy starts to burn with an insane, frantic lust. Her mind starts to scream "SEX", and her inability to move her arms and relieve herself very rapidly become painful.*

Foundling: *Screams*AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH! OH GOD, PLEASE STOP!

*Euphony stops singing, and breaks the lock, and Foundling instantly rushes her fingers into herself, and, less than a minute later, experiences a mind-blowing orgasm. She drops herself onto Euphony, who lets her rest her head on her lap, and kisses her neck affectionately.*

Euphony: Enjoy yourself?

Foundling: Oh God...

Euphony: Let that be a lesson to you, baby. Next time, just ask.

Foundling: ... Is Ruby able to do that?

Euphony: No. I'm the only one in the family who can do it. She does have the Queen-Maker ability, though. Not just anyone can perform the Queen-Maker successfully.

Next: Enter the Sheep-Man-Thing!
I come on down Ruby's cock hard, increasing the pleasure on my clit, I'm sweating and I'm close to orgasming on my lover's dick...

Ruby: Jeannette, don't stop! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh! Yeah!!! (she pushes back against me, thrusting to increase her pleasure) Uhhhhhh! Cum on my cock, you dirty lesbian honey!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

(Next up, I cum on Ruby and....what's the big deal with the "The Sheep Man Thing"?)
*Euphony and her new roommates arrive at her new place. It's a nice-looking place, except that you can't actually see the outer walls, because they were accidently built on another plane of existence. But you can see the windows and the door, which are on this plane of existence. Therefore, the windows appear to be floating in mid-air, and the door seems to lead to nowhere. Euphony opens the front door, and they go inside.*

Foundling: Wow! There's a lot of space in here!

Euphony: It's the miracle of multi-dimensional manipulation, dear.

Tab: Umm... where's the bathroom?

Euphony: Just go upstairs and it's the second room on the left, honey.

*Tab runs upstairs, and then suddenly calls out.*

Euphony: Something wrong?

Tab: The toilet is talking to me!

Euphony: It's only trying to be friendly. Just sit down and it'll be quiet.

Foundling: Why did you bring the toilet to life?

Euphony: Bit of an accident. I was trying to enchant the shower to make it big enough for multiple people to use at once. But I got the spell wrong, and instead, the toilet gained a personality. Still, it has its benefits. The seat is always warm in the winter, and it cleans itself automatically.

Mysterious voice: BAAACK already, mistress?

Sacarissa: What was that?

Euphony: That would be Harvey...

*Harvey walks in. He's a thin young man of about 21 years, and would look like any young man in his underwear, except that he has a sheep-like nose and a sheep-like mouth, and he has wool instead of hair. His chest and back are dotted by clumps of wool, and his fingertips and toes are dark gray, and definitely look like they were hooves in a previous life.*

Harvey: *Noticing the new girls* Uhh, hi. Aaare you moving in? 'Cause that's aaalright with me, just sorta wish that somebody had told me first. I don't like surprises.

Euphony: Girls, this is Harvey, my butler.

Foundling: Umm, hi. Nice to meet you... I think.

*She offers her hand, and Harvey shakes it a bit too vigorously.*

Euphony: Harvey here used to be a sheep. I met him a few years ago, in Africa, where he was about to be sacrificed to a blind witch-doctor. He begged me to turn him into a human so that he would be uneligible for sacrifice, so I decided to do a good deed and turn him into a boy. And then, just as he was about to become a full human... he flinched, messing up the spell and thus causing him to remain half-sheep. And this dual identity of his has made him mentally unfit to survive on his own, so I employed him as a butler... it was probably the biggest mistake of my life...

Foundling: Umm, what happened to your wool, Harvey?

Harvey: *nervous laugh* I, uh, kinda tried to shear myself...

Euphony: Harvey... you didn't use my razor to try and shear yourself... did you?!

Harvey: Err... maybe... the razor didn't work well, though.

Euphony: Harvey, how many times have I told you? You need to use the shears! Not my shaving razor!

*The three other girls watch as Euphony chases Harvey around.*

Foundling: Five bucks says that Euphony catches him in 2 minutes.

Tab: No. He's actually pretty fast. I'll bet ten that he's manages to keep away from her for at least 8 minutes.

*Euphony catches Harvey a second later.*

Foundling/Tab: Damn it!

Sacarissa: Glad I didn't bet.

Next: What kind of wacky hilarity will ensue when Ruby and Jeannette go on vacation?

... No, really. What WILL happen? They were supposed to send me the episode, but there's this guy at work who totally hates me. If he gets me fired, I'm gonna kill his dog! ... Oh shit, did I just say that on national TV? SHIT! SHIT! Cut to the commercials already!

BTW: Is there such a thing as an Earth bar? I've never heard of them. Are they an Australian product?
Rubiyat: Fuck me Jeannette! Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Fuck me like a whore-goddess!!! Aaaaaaaaaaah Aaaaaaaaaaaah!!! (she grabs her boob tight and pinches her nipple hard)
*Ruby pulls out of Jeannette, and unleashes a solid wall of her hot girl-cum upon Jeannette's lovely face. The whiteness hits the girl's cheeks and forehead, and some of it even lands in Jeannette's hair, plastering it to her head.*

Ruby: Oh! *She kisses Jeannette, and then licks Jeannette's face, retrieving her own girl-cum* Oh my love, you are so beautiful. I want to taste your love for me. *She kisses Jeannette all over her body, and kisses her way down to her lover's drooling pussy, and, pushing her queen onto her back, starts eating Jeannette out.*

Jeannette: *Moaning, and bringing her hands to her breasts, which scream for her attention* Ohh Ruby... Ohh God, Ruby...

*Ruby licks at Jeannette's royal jewel until the queen nears her completion, and then suddenly pulls Jeannette to her feet.*

Jeannette: Hey! What gives?!

Ruby: I believe this will be worth it, my beautiful queen. *She goes into her dresser, and withdraws a small mirror* Watch this, my love. *She lays her hand on the mirror's surface, and makes a motion as if she's trying to pluck her reflection out of the mirror, and then suddenly, she is pulling her reflection out of the mirror, and suddenly, there are two Rubies standing naked before Jeannette, except that the second one has dark green hair and black corneas with black pupils (makes it easier to tell the two of them apart).*

Ruby: Jeannette, meet my reflection, Ruby-2.

Ruby-2: Hullo, my queen. *She kisses Jeannette, and gropes her* Ooh, Ruby, I want her cunt! Please tell me I can take her cunt!

Ruby: Very well. And I will take your ass, my love. Oh, but I'll add something first! *She mutters an incantation, and all three girls suddenly feel something in their assholes.*

Jeannette: OH! Ruby, what was that?

Ruby: Let me show you, darling... *She shoves her middle finger up Jeannette's asshole, and Jeannette feels a bolt of electricity shoots up her spine, eliciting a very loud gasp from the queen* My love, allow me to introduce you to your second clitoris. Just as sensitive as its vaginal sister, and it can be removed at any time, if you don't like it. At any rate, it opens up a whole new world of pleasure for both you and us. Allow me to demonstrate...

*Ruby shoves her girl-prick into Jeannette's ass, and Jeannette screams as about 400 kilowatts of pure pleasure march their way up her nervous system. Through a very pleasurable haze, she feels Ruby kissing and biting her neck.*

Jeannette: OHH RUBY!

Ruby-2: Of course, there IS also the old standard...

*Ruby-2 thrusts her own girl-prick into Jeannette's pussy, which is dripping wet, and at that point Jeannette's mind crash-lands on some distant planet...*
Me: Ohhhhhh goddess! Rubiyat! (yells in pleasure) I think I can get used to both having two Rubiyats and two clits. But first, can you teach me the spell to get a second clit, too? Oooooh ya ya, I'm cumming now! (sexual climax comes later, just a normal wet cumming from me!)

After a bit, using my idetic memory, I learn Ruby's spell and conjure myself a 2nd Jeannette! (Like the original, but dressed in a sexy Mai Shiranui like outfit, red China spike heels and geisha makeup on!)

Jeannette #2: Nihao! I'm what you see and get when you extract the Chinese half of Jeannette! BTW, did you know that Jeannette's biological last name is Xiao? Don't worry, it's a good thing the real Jeannette is part French, part Chinawoman. She only uses the Takenouchi family name when she's in Japan. Elsewhere and in France, she's one hot sexy mama named Jeannette Xiao. BTW, Ruby #2, mind if I borrow you for a while, I need your hot dickgirl love! And I want it up my 2nd clit! French Jeannette, you can have Rubiyat Prime.
Me: Can I do some lesbo kama sutra with her?
Ruby-2: C'mere, babe.

*Ruby-2 grabs Jeannette-2 (or, as she likes to call her, "Chinette") about the arms, pulls the girl in for a hard kiss, and then covers Chinette's neck and shoulder in love bites.*

Ruby-2: Play the role for me. Tell me you're my bitch.

Chinette: I'm your bitch! Take my ass!

Ruby-2: Talk dirtier than that. Tell me every disgusting immorality that you want me to commit!

Chinette: Very well. Rape my asshole with your hard girl-prick. Make me scream out for mercy while you abuse my clit and ream my cunt. Molest my huge tits till they're sore. Fuck me until my worthless whore body is bleeding and broken. And...

*We can't print this part, as it consists of a string of several obscenities that are banned in every single MB in the known multiverse. Suffice it to say that they're such shocking words that all the other girls turn white.*

Chinette: *evil grin* Is that disgusting enough for you, baby?

Ruby-2: Plenty. *She shoves Chinette onto her hands and knees, and then roughly shoves her girl-prick deep into Chinette's ass, sending the whole shaft in one go.*

Chinette: YEEOW! *Suddenly feels a blast of pleasure as her ass-clit finally reports to her brain* Oh God... *ecstatic moan*

Your turn, Jeannette. BTW, Next time on "3 Girls and a Witch", Euphony and her roommates get to know each other... by engaging in the most shocking and perverted sex acts yet, in "Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll"!