Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Rubiyat in...
I have gotten to #8 on the list (a certain friend will be buying food for me to lighten my load and she works for my company, too!), now #9 and I'll be done. For now, I'll sit down and rest my feet. I take out my special vanity mirror of lust (a hot gift from Rubiyat, thankies!) and after finding a discreet place to sit down. I flip it on and use my gift of lesbian clairvoyance to look in on my favorite lesbian. And my Digiharem. (ooooh, a domi fest!)

At least I can sit back, take my heels off and see the HLA unwind...then off to the shop for my Egyptian Dancing Dress!
*The prisoners are wheeled into the courtyard in a large, mobile cage. The bars are made of a strong metal, and reinforced with anti-magic dampers, so that neither Euphony nor Genea would be able to blast the cage apart. Furthermore, each prisoner is partitioned off from the other prisoners, and the only exits are through the electronically operated trapdoors on the top of the cage. It's really quite thorough. Devina decides to go first, and walks up to the cage to select her victim. The prisoners suddenly awake with a start.*

Foundling: What the FUCK is going on?!

Devina: *slaps Foundling across the face* No need for obscenities, dear. We've been ordered to fuck the living hell out of you all. Plus, we get to torture you a bit. Isn't that just so fun? Now... who should I take first...?
*Jeannette sends a psychic message: "Take Foundling now!" Devina complies, and presses the button. Foundling's portion of the cage is opened, and the girl is thrown out onto the ground. She's a bit stunned, and Devina tackles her roughly. Foundling looks surprised.*

Foundling: *looking more than a little worried* What is this?

*Devina doesn't answer, but instead forces Foundling on to her back and shoves her female prick up Foundling's pussy.*

Foundling: AAAGGGHH! That actually hurt a little!

Devina: I hope so!

*Devina keeps shoving her prick in and out of Foundling's pussy, and every now and then makes an "accidental plunge into Foundling's little asshole. The victim screams, both in pleasure and in pain. Meanwhile, the other prisoners watch helplessly, and feeling that they can do nothing else, they all masturbate themselves furiously.

Foundling: *quiet moan* Oh God...

Devina: *spanks Foundling's ass* Are you enjoying this, whore?

Foundling: *struggling to think* I... I...

Devina: I'm close to cumming, slut. Open your wicked mouth. DO IT!

*Foundling complies, and Devina pulls out of her pussy, and pushes her hot prick in her slave's throat*

Devina: Here it comes! *Her cock erupts, spewing hot girl-cum down Foundling's throat.* OH FUCK YESS! Swallow everything, whore!

*When she has finished cumming, Devina removes herself from the girl's mouth. Foundling falls backwards.*

Devina: Who knew that you could be such a good slave? I'm not done with you yet, Foundling! *she pulls Foundling to her feet and pushes her over to the tower, then uses her powers to turn herself back into a normal digital girl, and to turn Foundling into a dickgirl* Fuck my tits, slut!

*Foundling, still really dazed, manages to ram her new dick between her mistress's tits, making the other girl moan in pleasure.*

Foundling: Does *grunt* this *pant* please you... misstresss...?

Devina: Ohh yes, my slave.

Foundling: Mistress...? Mistress, I'm cumming. May I cum, please?

Devina: Cum on me! NOW!

Foundling: Ohh, Mistress Devina! I'm CUMMMMIIIIINNNNGGG!

*Foundling's girl-cum splatters all over Devina's upper body and face, and then Foundling drops backwards again. Devina crawls on top of her and kisses and licks her body.*

Devina: You have performed well. Time to rest...

*She hauls Foundling's tired body over to the rejuvenation pool, where she lays the girl down in gentle, revitalizing waters.*

Next time: Sacarissa gets caught in Anita the Arukenimon's net!
"Ohhhhh yeah!" I screamed then cummed in my panties. "Oh Jeannette, you're so good." I smiled then licked the cum off my panties, then I quickly without being too fast, put the dress back on, then bought my final item on the list. (Wait till Jeannette puts you on, Arab slippers and Miss Egyptian Harem Dancer's Dress!)

Now, to go to Veronica and while inside her...'cockpit', I shall change into clean panties and a sexy nightie with kimono. (I would look at the orgy from my bed with my magic mirror of lust, and psychically tell my Digimon who to pleasure.) Goddess, I need a nap, and my lunch.

Veronica: Where to, pengyou? (Chinese for girlfriend)

Note: Or should that be airen (beloved)? Help me out here GM.

Me: Veronica, take me home back to Takenouchi Palace, but take the scenic route. Go slow.

Veronica: Okay. Shall I put on some relaxing music for you?

Me: Da. (yes) Bojemoi, so tired. Jeannette sleepy. (Veronica rolls out a bed, I take my shoes off and slip into the covers and rest my head on the pillow) Jeannette need beauty sleep to ensure pregnancy is nice. (zzzz)
*As Foundling recuperates, Anita snatches the cage controller from Devina.*

Anita: My turn! I pick Sacarissa!

Sacarissa: Oh no!

Anita: Your ass is mine, baby!

*She lets out an evil laugh as she hits the button to release Sacarissa. She then pounces the little girl, and transforms herself into a six-armed shemale, except that her dick resembles a bee's stinger. She then stings Sacarissa right on one of her cute little ass-cheeks.*

Sacarissa: OWW! That hurt! *struggles to push Anita off of her*

Anita: Shh. Calm yourself, my cute little fly. I have just injected you with an almost harmless toxin that will make you want to obey me. Now, as long as you do what I ask, you will feel no pain...

*Almost immediately, Sacarissa feels the toxin hit her. She falls forward into Anita's arms.*

Anita: Attagirl. *she drags Sacarissa over to the tower and ties the girl with her arms and legs apart* Ooh, you look so fucking cute with your little pussy all exposed and helpless! *she scrapes her teeth down Sacarissa's mons pubis (I think that's what it's called), and then pinches her clit*

Sacarissa: Aah!

Anita: Ha ha... *stands up and cups Sacarissa's chin in her hand* You're mine, you sexy little bitch...

Sexy, no? What will happen next? You'll just have to wait and see, Princess!

PS: Some linguistic stuff: "Bojemoi" is actually spelled more like "Bozhe Moy", although I can't really recall any modern Russians who still use the phrase. I think that the only things keeping it in use are the old rusophobic stereotypes left over from Cold War. And I don't know what the Chinese use to refer to their girlfriends, but I suppose it would probably be "airen".

PPS: I know I've been really slow on responding lately. I'd like to say that it's only temporary, but the truth is that it's going to keep happening. Not because I don't like you. It's just that months of getting only 5 hours of sleep are starting to catch up with me. I'll try to post when I can.
...I keep my mind aware. I use my psychic talents to focus on an event I choose, while my body gets the rest it needs. I see one of my best digigal friends, Anita, having fun with Sacrissa. Whoa! A six armed she male?! I like your style, Anita Arukeni. Now...I tighten my focus on the sexy Anita, as she prepares to make her next move on Sacrissa-hime.

One of Jeannine's sisters, Lady Lysithea, prepares a pot of rejuvenating tea for me when I wake. She is an Angewomon like her, only wearing pink and blue attire. Her hair is done up like Vampire Princess Miyu's.

Update! Till GM gets back with another naughty installment of this story...here's what's coming soon on KDaD (UPN 69!), the kinky side of the United Paramount Network.

In Bed With Terri Hawkes!

In this new series, I have lots of lesbian romances and kinky bedroom and shower erotic scenes with the Sailor Moon VA herself.

Lesbian Digimon: Digital Women!

Series 4.69 of Digimon. The girl digidestined, plus Riley and Tally from Tamers, and the gal Digimons get wild and wet in the Digital World!

And...

WDWE Smackdown: UNCUT!!!

This week, Torrie 69s Sable in a special Hot Oil Match!

All this and more on KDaD UPN 69, the affiliate of the Digiartist's Domain![/b]
*Anita goes and gets a riding crop. She then brongs it down hard on the spot where Sacarissa's back ends and her little ass begins. This produces the expected result.*

Sacarissa: OWW! NO!

Anita: Oh yes, dear. *she continues to beat the crop down on Sacarissa's ass, raising welts*

Sacarissa: You said it wouldn't hurt!

Anita: I said that you'd want to obey me. And so you shall. Behold!

Sacarissa: OH! *she looks down and sees a huge stream of girl-cum gushing out of her pussy* OHH! No, this can't be right! It can't! *her skin feels like a heavy fever, and her clit feels like the center of some great bonfire*

*Anita next takes a paddle and whacks Sacarissa right between the legs. And, flying in the face of all self-preservationist logic, Sacarissa feels her body demand to be hit again.*

Anita: Oh my! You're such a little slut! Look how wet you're becoming!

Sacarissa: Ohh...
While asleep regenerating...I send a short yet naughty psychic msg to Sacrissa.

"Cum Sacrissa, cum...for Anita."

Meanwhile, Lysithea smiles and lies down on the bed, next to me. She whispers in my ear, "I have some herbal tea if you want some. BTW, I want to see Jeannine, Jeannette, I miss her so much. Oh, did you know I'm her...big sister?!" (she shows off her bigger Angewomon boobs)

"Darling, just wake up a bit and have a lick of my tits, and a sip of tea. You can go back to sleep afterwards if you want."

"All right, " I yawned and sat up in bed. "How about a morning kiss?"

"I would like that, darling," Lysithea beamed, then we sat up in bed and we kissed.

I sent a short psychic msg to Jeannie, telling her, big sis Lysithea's here and she and I are ready to come home.

Veronica smiled and said, "Where to?"

"Home, but not too fast."

I told Devina (via psychic link)to get a regeneration pool set up for me and Lysithea. Just a nice friendly bath, no sex, though we will be both naked. Oh, and make it nice, hot, smelling nice and relaxing, too.
*Sacarissa's still cumming at an alarming rate, but she's looking exhausted, as Anita gets out a huge studded metal dildo.*

Anita: Here, sweetie! Say hello to the original hard fuck!

Sacarissa: EEK! *struggles in vain*

Anita: Here it comes, straight into your asshole! *shoves the dildo really far up Sacarissa's ass*

Sacarissa: OH GOD! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!

Anita: You'll get used to it... In the meantime, I'm gonna fuck that little pussy of yours!

*She wraps two of her arms around Sacarissa's waist, and uses her other appendages to steady herself as she forces her cock into Sacarissa's cunt.*

Anita: Ooh, you're so fucking tight! This is AWESOME!
Lysithea and I kiss again, then I move down to her chest. She pulls open her top.

Ly: Lookie. You may have first lick, Jeannette. Then I lick yours. (tells me to go topless, I do so)

*I lick Lysithea's nipples.*

Ly: I go hard in your mouth. Nice. You can keep sucking if you want, but first...I just want your tits in my mouth. May I?

I nod, then let out a soft moan of joy as Ly licks and sucks gently, my boobs.

"Ly...Lysithea..."

(BTW, what do you think of this station? KDaD aka UPN 69? Do you like it? It's the United Paramount Network affliate of the Digartist's Domain.)