Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Rubiyat in...
Me and Ruby talk dirty to excite each other.
Jeannette: Ooh, your cunt is like a fountain, Jeannette! God, look at how wet you are, you slut!

Ruby: OH FUCK YES! FUCK ME HARD!

Jeannette: Oh, I'm gonna take your ass hard with my big female cock!

Ruby: OH YES! DO IT!
Ruby: Oh Jeannette, you are so, so hard and so womanly! I like that. BTW, grab my tits while you're it, too.
Me: Sure, darling! (I use a magic spell to fuck Ruby's cunt and arouse her nipples till they're very hard, a simple example of "Psychic Lesbian Fucking".)

Me: Oh god, I'm precumming! (shoots my precum inside Ruby)
Ruby: Oh, your precum feels so good! Now, shoot your hot seed in me and we can really have a party, hmmm? Ooooh! Aaaah! Ohhhh!
"Precumming"? Darling, precum is more or less constantly and slowly released by boys all throughout sex or masturbation. It's designed to help lubricate the penis, not unlike how girls "get wet" to lubricate the vaginal walls. It doesn't really extort any cries of ecstacy. Oh well, on with the show...

Ruby: Oh, Jeannette, your psychic fucking feels SO good! MORE!

*Jeannette uses her powers to increase the length and width of her dick, and Ruby screams even louder than before.*

Jeannette: You like that?

Ruby: GOD YES!
Me: (lustily) So, we can sleep naked in each other's arms and have a nice beauty sleep. (kisses Ruby on the neck)
Ruby: To be held by you, (Egyptian word for "Darling) would be so divine. Now...FUCK ME REALLY HARD AND PUMP YOUR HOT GIRL SPUNK IN ME! Let me be your Cleopatra. (smiles sexily, then moans loud as I shove my cock harder in her) Oh yes, I love this!
Oh crap! It's been almost a week since I've posted on this. Sorry about that. Stupid meddling parents...

*The camera switches to the guest bedrooms of the Takenouchi Mansion. Richard O'Brien's "Lullabye" plays over the speakers as the birthing party sleeps in a sort of naked, lesbian chain-hug on a very large bed. Euphony's on her side, with Foundling facing her. Genea's sort of curled up in between the two girls, with her head buried in Euphony's cleavage and her ass resting up against Foundling's crotch. Tab has her chin resting on Foundling's shoulder, with her breasts pressed against the girl's back. And Sacarissa is lying so that one of her cunt is almost pressed against the back of Tab's neck, and her cute little button nose is almost in between Tab's ass cheeks.*

*As one observes this scene, they might detect whiffs of girl-cum, bathwater, and even perhaps a bit of urine (or maybe it's just ammonia). There was probably some real hard, kinky fucking going on here, but because we focused so much on Ruby and Jeannette, and because I forgot to post for five days, we missed it. Damn.*

Your turn, princess. (Perhaps we should move on to the next morning?)
Through another psychic sexual spell, Rubiyat and I in our hot leather threads, stocking and spiky heeled shoes (Ruby wore a gold and pink pair) managed to fuck all night. I have managed to hold my hot cum in all night. Through sheer willpower, controlled breathing, and Rubiyat's special charm to guide me, so I don't jack off prematurely.

4:35am in the morning...we're still going at it, my nipples are so fucking hard, I'm really sweating, my hair's so wet and soaked with lady sweat, but it's good lady sweat...and soon, I want to go barefoot, I want to sleep in my bare feet and naked with darling Rubiyat, my lesbian wife and my favorite human/witchy ho. (I wonder what my digimon harem are up to tonight? Shall we give them more screen time, Mr. GM sir?)

Me: One more thing before I really jack off in your sweet, sweet ass, Ruby. (aaaah, ohhhh, uhhhh!)
Ruby: Ohhhh, aaaah, hell yes! What is it darling?
Me: Would you like a tattoo? I'm thinking of getting myself one as well.
Ruby: I would love one! But for now, I want you to cum inside me and I mean, cum with feeling! Are you ready my love?
Me: Hell yes! (aaah aaah aaaaah!)
Ruby: Then hold on to me real tight Jeannette!
6 AM

*Jeannette sleeps in, for obvious reasons, and Ruby decides to seek out the digi-girls. They're resting in a large private suite, all dressed in tight, crotchless leotards.*

Ruby: Good morning, my little digital harem!

Anita: Hello, witch. How may we pleasure you this morning?

*The digital girls all circle attentively around Ruby.*

Ruby: *kisses Anita's forehead* Been feeling a bit left out recently? Well, I'm going to fix that, dears. *Runs a finger across Anita's sex* I want to celebrate the queen's pregnancy. And to do that, I thought that we might have you girls take our guests, tie them up, and fuck them in the courtyard. A sort of Circus Erotica.

Felina: Umm... and they're in on this plan... right?

Ruby: Of course not! What would be the fun in that?

Jeannine: So we're going to be... erm... fucking them without consent?

Ruby: Darling, I should think it easy for them to give consent for unexpected sex.

Anita: So we're kidnapping them and then fucking them unexpectedly...

Ruby: And perhaps spanking them, whipping them... maybe even filling their tight little cunts and assholes with oversized dildos. Really, be creative!

*The digi-girls stare at her with wonderment, and even a bit of perverted longing. You have to understand, when you've dealt with the people who are as insatiably horny as Foundling, or as cute as Sacarissa, or as bossy as Euphony, the possibility of being able to make them subservient, even just for a few moments, has a certain appeal.*

Ruby: My gods... you lot are already drooling! Well, what are you waiting for? Go kidnap your new sex slaves while they're still sleeping, and drag them into the courtyard. I've got all the S&M equipment you could want out there!

*The digi-girls rush off, and Ruby heads back to bed. She doesn't really expect that the harem will actually make full use of the whips, paddles, and specialized dildos that she left for them, but still, watching the harem perform with Foundling and her mates is going to be fun...*

Your turn, Princess. Ready for some ultra-kinky S/M lesbo circus fun?
After throwing up in the toilet (and having something in stomach to settle myself down), I take it easy and leave slowly in my car for the mall.

I leave a note for Rubiyat.

Dear hot sexy Ruby,

Sorry I can't make it to your S&M fest, but I'll be joining the Digiharem for late afternoon tea and yoga. Right now, I gotta go to town and get myself these items:

1. Lesbian Kama Sutra For Humans and Digimons 2003 Edition (book, I'll need this after either 4-6 months in my pregancy. Oh and if you wanna have sex with me next week or next fortnight, sure, but please wear a condom when you do.)
2. Some good sexy digistuff for my digigals.
3. Three or four maternity kimonos. I'll monogram two of them.
4. Two pairs of rhythmic gym slippers for casual lounging in/practicing my ballet. The second pair will be dyed deep fuschia pink.
5. Get fitted for special maternity long sleeved leotard (with nice white ballet tights and tutu like 'grass skirt' on the 'lard').

Note: The doctor says I can still do ballet, but:

1. No toe shoes for a while.
2. Practice only 1-1 1/2 hours a day and don't forget to do my cool down exercises....slowly.

As for work, I'll have shorter shifts. Hopefully Digital Freedom Inc. can do well even when I'm on shorter work shifts, and I'll be wearing ballet like flat shoes with my sexy work attire to work for a while. (No high heels for me at work...at least until I give birth.)

6. New flowers and herbs for the garden.
7. A yoga book for you and me to use, Ruby. We can meditate together. BTW, have you sat barefoot in full lotus in your best leotard for 7-8, maybe 12 hours straight, Rubiyat?
8. Several packs of condoms.
9. And remember that Egyptian Dancing Gal attire you wore when Foundling and I first met ya? Well, I'm gonna buy that too (and some Arab slippers to wear with it.) And if you like, I'll model it for ya. Okay with you?
10. Enough food (healthy, gourmet and even frozen dinners) to last us and your "Defenders Of Queen Jeannette" for a month.

PS. Should I order the food through bulk?
6:30 AM

*The Digital Harem sneaks into the suite in which Foundling, Genea, and the others are sleeping. They've never really kidnapped girls before, but technicalities like that have never stopped them before. The room's pitch black, and one of the digi-girls pulls out a small spray-bottle of knockout chemicals, and then sprays it over the already-sleeping girls, thus insuring that they won't wake up anytime soon. The digi-girls then drag their quarry out into the courtyard...*

Felina: Are you sure this'll work? I mean, does anaesthetic really work on witches?

Anita: I'm sure.

Meanwhile...

*Ruby looks down from a balcony onto the courtyard, where a small army of golems (clay giants) are industriously constructing an elaborate, open-air dungeon. It's a circular design resembling a miniature version of the Roman Colloseum, except with a massive tower rising out of the center. The tower is a simple metal framework, with lots of place for people to be tied to it. In the center of the tower is a special rejuvenation pool, in case anyone gets seriously injured. Ruby watches as one golem brings out a large cart loaded with whips, riding crops, cattle prodders, dildos of various sizes, and enema kits. A true sadist would find several minutes of amusement with this kind of equipment. Ruby wonders exactly how much of it the digi-girls will end up using.*

Which brings us to the question of what Ruby was planning with all this pageantry. Well... I can't tell you that now. Your move.