Join our server on Discord

Jeannette and Rubiyat in...
I finish off sucking off Rubiyat (drinking her precum) and her cock's erect again. Now, we slide under the covers and I impale my hot, hot quim on my lover's girl-prick.

Rubiyat: Don't worry Jeannette, my love, you'll still be pregnant, let's take this slow for a while. (she and I hold hands as I bob slowly up and down on her cock)
Me: It's gonna be a hot night of passionate love tonight. Ooooooh....aaaaaahhhhh........ohhhhhhhhhh yesssss...mmmmmm.
Sorry, darling, but I'm really busy tonight, so I'll only be able to write this commercial break.

Announcer: Come see "Enema: The Musical!", now playing at the Rodderby Theatre. It's the story of a barium fluid that takes a magical journey through the human waste system and back out again! Featuring such classic songs as the jazzy "Tough Shit", and the stirring symphony, "Bowel Movement #2". Fun, and quite infomative, for the whole family! It's "Enema: The Musical!"

And now, back to the show!
Genea just smiles, then...says, "Let me go see what Jeannette and Rubiyat are up to. I don't know about you, dear audience, but this human/witch lesbian pairing might be a good one."

And off she goes...
Foundling: Genea, get your cute little witch-prick back her and fuck me!

Genea: *cheerfully* Yes, my prince!

*Camera switches back to Jeannette and Ruby*

Ruby: Jeannette, bend over. I want to take you in the ass. It'll be safer for our baby. And your ass is so fucking tight. And besides... I think I left one of Genea's little instruments in your pussy...

Jeannette: Alright. *She bends over, and Ruby shoves her girl-prick up Jeannette's ass* OOH!

Ruby: *reaches around and manipulates Jeannette's clit* Oh, Jeannette, my love... *kisses the queen's cheek* You're going to make such a great mother.

Your turn, Princess.
I'm taking it up the bum, because for my witch to be, it'll be safer. (And do I have one of Genea's gismos up my cunt? Really?)

Ruby: Shall I grab your tits, too? I'd bet you love it when I hold on to your big bosoms while I do your ass.
Me: Okay! (feels Ruby's hands on my tits, holding tight, while she shoves her hard girl-prick very passionately in my ass) Ohhhh, ohhhh yeah, I like that, do it till I cum, but do it with feeling!
Ruby: Okay, my precious princess. My you're feeling sexy tonight! And don't worry sweetie, your witch spawn will be just as sexy as you are.
Me: Really? Why thanks, Rubiyat honey. Now fuck me some more, lover, I can't get pregnant all on my lonesome, ya know. Ohhhhh, aaaaah, this feels so goooood!
*Genea very slowly inserts her new girl prick into Foundling's waiting pussy. Meanwhile, Euphony, Sacarissa, and Tab wait inside Foundling's pussy, each girl shrunken to the size of a baby mouse, and Euphony has used magic to merge their bodies with the walls of Foundling's sex.*

Genea: Here goes, baby. *She thrusts in deep*

*The three girls's nervous systems immediately go haywire. Their bodies merged with the vaginal walls, they now feel what the walls feel. Blinding waves of bliss wash over them.*

All three: OHH SHIT!

Foundling: OHH SHIT! *Feels the extra presence in her pussy... and enjoys it immensely*

Your turn, Princess.
Me: Harder Rubiyat, make me feel you up my tight bum!
Ruby: If you say so, lover girl! (she shoves her cock inside me a bit harder)
*Ruby frantically plows into Jeannette's asshole, and shoves her fingers in and out of her queen's sex. With her free hand, she manipulates Jeannette's tits.*

Jeannette: Oh Ruby... I love you so much! Please don't stop!

Ruby: I'm so close, my queen. I'm almost there...

Jeannette: Me too...

*They scream in unison as their orgasms hit. Ruby braces herself against Jeannette's back as she releases another steaming load of girl-cum into her lover's ass. Jeannette also cums violently, expelling a small gynocological instrument from her womb (guess that answers that question). They fall onto the bed, panting heavily.*

Ruby: Well... I think we've insured that you're gonna have a baby... *She turns back into a complete girl* Jeannette... I want you to make yourself into a dickgirl and fuck my asshole. I want you to fill my hot little witch ass with your hot seed, like I did to you. Please?

Your turn, Princess.
I do so (but I'm also clad in skin tight red and gold vinyl, with a hot sexy pair of below the knee spike heeled boots).

Ruby: Shall I be scantily clad in vinyl and heels, too? I'm feeling a little kinky tonight.
Me: Sure, it's our night of hot sex and we can be as kinky as we like. One more thing (rubs boobs and my hot 8'' cock)...
Ruby: What is it, my love?
Me: Let's use our beautiful dirty minds and see what Genea and Foundling and co are up to! (sexy grin)

PS. I send a psychic message to Genea, telling her she's welcome any time at the Takenouchi Mansion, and Digital Freedom Inc (my Digimon and now witch friendly company) has expressed great interest in her.
Psychic message...? But they're all at the mansion already, darling. They're just in a different wing. Well, at any rate...

*Jeannette penetrates Ruby's ass, eliciting a gasp from the witch.*

Ruby: OOH! I forgot how big your dick was, Jeannette! It's so nice...

Jeannette: Your cute little ass is so tight, baby! I could fuck you like this all night!

Ruby: Then show me!

*Jeannette thrusts her dick in and out of Ruby's asshole, and the sexy witch screams and howls with pleasure.*

Your turn, Princess.

Post Scriptum:

1. I've finished several of the pics you requested, and I hope to get them posted in the Artist's Section this weekend, so keep an eye out.

2. Visit the topic called "Photo Album", in the Random Chat section. I've got some photos of myself posted, and others have posted photos of themselves. Maybe you'd like to post a photo of yourself there, too...?

3. I may miss a day or two this coming week. My parents are pissed off that I spend so much time on the internet, and they want me to cut down. And besides that, I'm working on a fic that's consuming a good deal of my time. I'll still post as regularly as possible, though.