Join our server on Discord

LS/BDM/Aura
"Thanks Jake." MarK said as he went to get some steak.
"Ok then no I don't need to go exploring." Rex said.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"Kay. Then I don't need to stick around and make sure you don't get lost.", then John headed back to the front lawn.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Alright then. Hm. Ah screw it." Rex said and followed John.

John stops a few feet from the front lawn, and turns to Rex, and says, "Oh, and this is stupid info, but, most of these people weren't invited, my parties are just so well-known and loved that everyone in the neighborhood, hell, the town comes to party, some even aren't from around here, but are told through friends and family."

In about 5 minutes, nearly everyone's gonna be drunk, so I'd be careful. Of course, I don't drink, too good for that kinda stuff.", he then proceeded to going to the front lawn, and, not to his surprise, many were drunk.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Ok then it's nice to meet the most well known guy here I guess. So far so good. So when does school start anyway?

"Tomorrow.", John then drank some root beer from a fancy glass.

"My work's all done, I got all of my work in advance....well, physical education's different, I gotta do it then and there...how annoying is that? Anyway, do what you like, If you wish to, you may eat with me at the main table, Mark and Jake are very likely there, as they, as well as you, were invited to this, apparentally Jake told as many people as possible just to get this result. It's nothing though, as my servants will take care of it. But I digress, I'll likely meet you at the main dining table."

John proceeded to the food line, butting people to get the foods he wanted, before eventually going to the mentioned table.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Mark Joins them after eating.

"Great party." Mark said with a smile.
"Ah, thankyou.", John said briefly, then moved on to eat his steak.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"pass the rootbeer." mark said with a Jolly demeanor.