Join our server on Discord

LS/BDM/Aura
I suggested this story before but hey we all liked the idea so once again my buddies and I come around to the Other RPG's to jam. This time we're doing a little something different. It's yaoi but I'd like to inform those of you who are curious that this yaoi will be soft so no ass pounding or anything like that that you people consider to be fun. To me that's just a little disturbing. So here we go! My character's name is Rex and he's a major girl getter but he is sadly gynophobic so he and his family move to a different town where he enrolls in an eccentric high school for well eccentric kids. Much to his lucky none of the girls like him. So that's the background and my character's position in this mumbo jumbo. So for my buddies here let's get you two and me started.

Name:
Desc:

As for Rex:

Personality: Can be shy at first but is very outgoing. Is completely scared of girls but doesn't really understand the kind of lover he really wants.
Desc: Human boy with a wolf tail plain and simple matching his black hair that is cute short with bangs covering a bit of his eyes which are green yay green eyed wonders. As for casual clothing he prefers bright colored shirts and jeans. He is of a slender build because he'd hate to be buff or fat.

So while you guys get situated here I'll start the story!

~Story~

Rex was exploring his new neighborhood which seemed to be pretty spread out but all of the houses were big and the grass green with the rooad wide and clean as well as the sidewalk. It was a clear day with no cloud in the sky and the sun was shining brightly.

"My new neighbors seem pretty well made here." Rex said examining the houses as he passed them.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Name:Jake
High school year:Freshman
Personality:Really really REALLY nice. To the point
Desc:
[Image: HK5.jpg]

Name:John
High School year:Sophomore
Personality:Conserved, speaks when he has to, but when he gets talking, he talks for quite a while.
Desc:
[Image: richboy.jpg]
--------
In front of one particularly large mansion along the street, a blonde teen bangs on the door. A butler, in his older years answers the call. Only a few hours earlier, he and the owner of the large home were to go to an arcade, and then discuss things they were going to do for a vacation.

"What do you want?" asked the butler in a passive tone. He was clearly covered in dough, and definitely not content, but he managed to keep a straight face.

"I wanna talk with John, please.", the blonde answered. He wouldn't accept any form of 'no' for an answer, as he could see there was something stupid going on, seeing as an old man such as this wouldn't be caught dead messing with flour and dough.

"I'm afraid he's unavailable at the moment...", the elderly servant replied in slight agitation. "He is not accepting visitors at the moment.".

From far behind him, the words echoed to the doorway, "Is that a visitor? Is it Jake? Bring'im in! I want some visitors, dammit!"
The butler released a sigh of frustration, and cleared the doorway for the visiting teen.

"Hi!", Jake said excitedly, "So where do you wanna talk about our plans for today? Don't say fr-", but he was cut off, as his rich friend immediately replied in a clearly sarcastic way:"Front yard! Great idea!".

John fastened his black and white tuxedo, and walked out the front door.

"Why must he be so overdressed?", Jake asked to himself, before making his way to the yard as well. As he made his way out, the butler answered:

"Because he can.", the butler then shut the door behind Jake with an aggressive bang.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Name:Mark
High school year:sophmore
Personality:nice guy a gentlemen. and a great friend
Desc:Brown hair Hazel eyes strong a gleaming smile. and he's secretly a werewolf.

Mark was also new to the neighborhood.
"i hope i can make new friend here." he said with a nervous smile
OOC: Damn I forgot to add that Rex was a sophomore. Oh well he's a sophomore big whoop. Anyways.

Rex stopped for a minute to stare at a blue mansion before deciding it belonged to an elder and as he walks away from it a old man on a powerchair fell off of the mansion's first step and got crushed by his chair with Rex not even minding he put his hands in his pockets and continued to walk.

Mark noticed Rex and walked over. his moon medallion catching the sunlight.

"hi i'm Mark." he said introducing himself. "i'm new here too."
Now in the front yard of John's massive mansion, Jake finally began their discussion.

"Alright, I think we can start...after going to the arcade in your house, of course, by holding a huge party at your house!".

"Sounds good, we'll have a live band, invite everyone from school, it'll be a perfect party to have before school starts again.", John then stood up, went inside, and brought out an enormous soda machine, and drew out two cups of soda, and gave one to Jake.

The blonde thanked him for the drink, and continued with the planning, asking what they would do after school started.

"Well...", John began, before drinking from his cup, "We could hold a lottery to bring some people with us. Fun, right?". Jake replied by nodding, as he was drinking his soda.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Rex turned to Marcus as he introduced himself."Well you seem nice. I'm Rex. I know it's a pretty weird name and all but my mom was high when she wrote my name so it's my official name anyway." Rex said and his tail started wagging so he tried to stop it from being caught by the new boy he was talking to and so he gave a smile to him.

Mark Smiled and pointed at his medallion.

"relax. this isn't a fasion peice. it helps me hide a secret." Mark told him.
"Well um ok. I wasn't really worrying about that thing around her neck anyway. i was worried about what's behind me. You see alot of people find it weird that I have it anyway. Last year my mom tried to give me a dog collar for my birthday." Rex said. "You think you can handle it?"

Jake scratched his head in puzzlement, "Bring them with us on....?".

"Ugh, the cruise! Duh! Then we can stay at my 5 star hotel.", John replied, smiling just because he owns a 5 star hotel, even though his family owns a total of 37 hotels of various ratings.

"Okay, calm down a little bit...hey, look!", the blonde teen pointed at Marcus and Rex, "A new guy and that Marcus kid!".

"Now you need to stop yelling...fine. We shall go.", the brown-haired teen made his way across his still damp lawn as Jake zipped past him ecstatically.

Creative Minds
The OCA