Join our server on Discord

LS/BDM/Aura
A gigantic crowd of teens entered the yard, and the live orchestra and symphony began to play harmoniously. And everyone began to meet each other and partake of the party favors.

"Ah, yes, awesome party.", John said, drinking some root beer.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Pretty big crowd. Huh the life of the rich. Something I'll have to get used to. Some what's around here anyway"" Rex said.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"Not much.", John said, watching the bands play.

Jake jumped up next to Rex, and yelled at Zera, "Not true! There's a lake behind your house, plus a waterfall in your swimming pool! A private cruise port behind your private golf field, and a private jet take-off strip! As for natural stuff, there's some mountains a few hundred miles away, John goes there sometimes to relax. You can see the Aurora Borealis, even though we're nowhere near the right location to do so....technically speaking.".

Creative Minds
The OCA
"I smell steak." Mark said hungrily
"Alright then. I only got a swimming pool in my backyard. I like to play gold in my bathroom though." Rex said.

"Say Jake where can i get some steak?" Mark Asked Jake.
"I'll go explore the backyard now since you mentioned all those things." Rex said and then he walked around to the backyard.

Jake points to a pillar of steam, and says, "There Mark, steak's there.".

"Alright Rex, I'll go with you, forest is dense and apparentally Jake wants to help out Mark. Plus, it's quite breath taking.", John said, following Rex.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Alright then. I wouldn't wanna get lost in there." Rex said slowing to a stop.

"I suppose I can be a tour guide too, eventually you can travel through here by yourself without any problems. Coming up....a pool, and a waterfall feeing into it. And ahead is the woods, beyond the forest is the lake and cruise port. There's alot of weird animals there, and it seems to be an indefinite in size, lazy mappers of the world just estimating it size say it ends a few hundred miles, but really, there's a path that gets you to the other side in an insanely fast amount of time. According to my scientists, there's a time shift in the path I take that transports us to the port.".

Creative Minds
The OCA