Join our server on Discord

LS/BDM/Aura
Mark and Rex head over to his house.

"so what are you gonna do at the party?""mark Asked as they came in.

"hi honey. Oh you brought home a friend."Mark's mom said.
"Maybe if you can you can make me a werewolf. or something along those lines." Rex said to Mark. "Hi you must be mark's mom. I'm Rex."
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"Nice to meet you Rex."Mark's mom said.

"i'd have to bite you." Mark told him." i try to restrain myself from biting my friends."
"It's ok Mark. Let's just go to your room and see if we can find anything there." Rex replied with his tail now wagging.

Mark and Rex head upstairs.
"My rooms a bit of a mess." he said embarrassed.
"It's fine. I don't mind a messy room as long as it doesn't smell bad." Rex told Mark reassuringly.

they go inside and Mark removes his Moon seal turning him into his true form.
That night.

"You think people will like this?" Rex asked looking himself over in his werewolf form."I kind of like it."

"It looks great Rex. how do I look?"Mark asked as he adjusted his jacket.
In his room, John looks at himself in the mirror with a new tail, small horns, and pair of wings, smiles, and heads down to his 'Throne' in his main lobby.

"It's good to be King.", he said to himself smiling. The oldest butler looks at him with disgust, and continues his duties.

Jake pulls into the garage, the moving of gravel signaling his approach. Minutes later, he returns the keys to John.

"So, what'd you get?", John asked, as Jake looked at all of the new limbs his friend had acquired during the short afternoon he was gone. After breaking his stare, Jake finally replied.

"Uh, I got some neko clothes, and you got new biologically-engineered limbs?? Wow! Cool!", Jake smiled, then went to the nearest bathroom to change.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA