Join our server on Discord

LS/BDM/Aura
"Bah, the tail's cool, I wouldn't think it'd annoying.", Jake said, and turns to John, "Wouldn't you wanna tail?".

"I already have made multiple animal parts that attach themselves to my DNA only, I just don't wanna use them till the costume party tonight.".

"Oh, so NOW it's a costume party? Cool! Oh, would you guys like to come? No holds barred costume party, so it can come right down to bio-genetically enhanced body parts or forms, such as a vampire, or a werewolf."

"And to add on to that.", John began, "We shall be holding a rigged lottery tomorrow, and however wins comes with me and Jake on a cruise in the gigantic ocean that borders the nearby coast. Whoever we like best gets to come with us, we're just presenting it in the form of a lottery to make it more interesting.".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"i'm in." Mark said with a grin.*this is gonna be cool."
"Okay then that party sounds pretty nice. I guess I could go as a werewolf to make my tail a little more interesting than it is weird." Rex said
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"nice choice Rex." mark said in an approving tone.
"Alright, cool!", Jake said happily, "I guess I'll go search around the stores in town to see what I can find. Can I use your car John?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure. Whatever, here's the keys.", and he tosses them to Jake, who runs to John's garage. "He better not wreck it.", he said to himself, he then turned around, and walked across the street back to his mansion.

As Jake came out of the garage, the car was black with a gold trim design appearing to be small waves. There were large exhaust pipes coming from its hood, six in total, 3 on either side of the hood. The car looked well polished, not a scratch on it. It had no license plate, and the front plate was a fiery red with black letters that said:'Go 2 Hell'.

Creative Minds
The OCA
Mark heads to his house to get ready.
"That looks like something out of Pimp My Ride on MTV." Rex said looking at the car then he looked back to Mar."So you think you could help me with costume for tongiht Mr. werewolf. I figured you were a werewolf since you were fond of my tail and the tone you used when you replied to my costume suggestion."

Jake grinned, and said goodbye, then drove off. While back at the mansion, John went to his gigantic room, and looked in various water-filled tanks. In the tanks, there were white masses, forming what resembled a tail, a pair of wings, and small horns.

As he stepped toward the tanks, a pedestal rose from the floor, and he typed in a few commands, the body parts were given color, the tail staying white, but the wings were white and black., the horns were a bleached yellow.

John smiled at this, and went back outside, and sat on his marble steps. He snapped his fingers, and at least 15 servants arrived, and he ordered them to prepare for the party that night. Their amazing speed kicked up dust on his black and white suit, which he brushed off in partial annoyance.

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Sure thing Rex. but i thought the Moon Seal have to wear most of the time would give it away. come on over." mark said tp rex.
"Alright let's go to your house then Mark." Rex said smiling.