Join our server on Discord

LS/BDM/Aura
"yeah you can. I'm cool with it Rex." Mark said with a grin." can i tell you my secret?"
"Alright I have a little tail. So what? Nothing to get excited about." Rex said and turned around to see two other teens his age making their way to him."Hm that blonde kid must run track being that fast. either that or he's high."
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Jake made it to them shortly, leaned over, and took a few quick breaths, "Alright, that slow-ass behind me should be here in a few min-", but he was interrupted, as John had somehow made it behind him as he was about to finish.

"I'm here. No need to elaborate.", he said dully.

"Ah, he doesn't talk much around new people. Luckily he has me to introduce us. I'm Jake, Mr. Quiet over there is John, he's the richest guy in the school, but only cuz his parents own a chain of 3 star+ hotels all over the world."

"No need to elaborate, I just told you that.", John said, smiling a little.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Mark sniffs the air.

"oh yeah he's high. i can smell it on him." mark told rex.
"Well I'm new around here. My parents moved here because an angry mob of girls wrecked our house while we were gone." Rex said. rex's tail then started to wag and he just sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"Tch. I'm not high!", Jake said, "Besides, I used John's airlocks to clean up that smell. John's the one that does drugs! Hehe.".

"Say wha? I'm busy being dizzy over here.", and true to his word, he was waddling away from his original position very slowly from being mentally disoriented.

"Alright, no one's on drugs here, he's just come down with an illness. He gets sick alot....sooo....what's up with the tail?".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"i'm new here too."Mark said to Jake.
"I was born with it. I don't know how it got there but I'm quite sure my mom was a dirty whore and had sex with a wolf or at least some kind of dog before or after my dad got done with her. Of course I have no clue. i think it's cool though. And annoying." Rex replied to jake's question.

" i can top you rex." Mark said with a smile.
"I don't care if you can top me Mark. But if you mean top me in the dirty way i don't think so." rex said rather emotionlessly.