Join our server on Discord

a discussion about our site
Yeah. It would be nice to have news people here.
Although depending on what you mean by adult, that might have already been filled by someone else.
first of all this is the second thread that prarie duck has started in like the past two weeks that regards websites. the first was asking how to make a website and now he is talking about everyone migrating to a new site. sounds like a conspiracy in the works!
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
(05-12-2009 03:05 PM)attackofthematt Wrote: first of all this is the second thread that prarie duck has started in like the past two weeks that regards websites. the first was asking how to make a website and now he is talking about everyone migrating to a new site. sounds like a conspiracy in the works!

If he doesn't know a thing i wouldn't look to much into it. And fellow DaD members stay on this forum and can also go on other forums. And what would the difference be on his forum? Me and David had a forum up when the DaD was down to keep up information on how long DaD would be down. It worked but as soon as DaD came back up with stopped on it. So in all fairness i wouldn't reallay care on this type of subject. But yes i do know what your talking about.
(05-12-2009 09:12 PM)Ryan Wrote: If he doesn't know a thing i wouldn't look to much into it. And fellow DaD members stay on this forum and can also go on other forums. And what would the difference be on his forum? Me and David had a forum up when the DaD was down to keep up information on how long DaD would be down. It worked but as soon as DaD came back up with stopped on it. So in all fairness i wouldn't reallay care on this type of subject. But yes i do know what your talking about.

lol yea i figured it was nothing. but life sucks in alabama right now so a tad bit of entertainment is fuckin awesome!
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
(05-10-2009 06:12 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: well, i don't see a need for a new website...if you mean to advertise the website, that is a risky business. Trolls, flamers and other troublemakers are rare here, and advertising our presense will just attract those mentioned. The same thing happened with Furries, the same thing happened with Scientologists, what is to say we won't be a featured page on Encyclopedia dramatica?

Oh my god! Anything but a featured page on Encyclopedia dramatica!

So, we should avoid publicity just because some close minded people may flame us? Isn't that what IP bans are for?

@Prairieduck
By scanning throughout many pages I assume you used some search engine like google. We had to change our name from .com to .org a while ago because the old host decided to sell the name to other people. You are most likely visiting the old page, not the one with .org format

We aren't making a new site and/or forum, though we're currenttely looking for a new updater. Seeing as no one's volunteered still, I suppose all the stress has to go on Chaos Knight Matthew.

Also as mentioned, we have been featured in Something awful.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/awful-li...k-1002.php

You may notice that this used to be back when SA was actually fun. :)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(05-13-2009 10:44 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: We aren't making a new site and/or forum, though we're currenttely looking for a new updater. Seeing as no one's volunteered still, I suppose all the stress has to go on Chaos Knight Matthew.

Wait a minute! When did this become a problem?

I'd be willing to do it myself, but the only thing that would be holding me back is the fact that I've never worked on making or editing a website, so I don't know how this whole HTML thing works. What is it that I would need to learn before you would consider me as a candidate?
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
People really should read stickies. It's on the top of the general chat and has been sitting there without a single reply. I was already going to close the whole thing seeing as no one was interested.

DAD html code can be very confusing especially if you don't use any program to tidy it up. It's not overly difficult to get a hang of though and you'd not have to change the actual code, just copy the existing one.

(05-13-2009 10:44 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Oh my god! Anything but a featured page on Encyclopedia dramatica!

Also as mentioned, we have been featured in Something awful.

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/awful-li...k-1002.php

You may notice that this used to be back when SA was actually fun. :)
What can i say? I don't like flamers/trolls. Also, is that ALL SomethingAwful could come up with? just quoting from a mediocre lemon and being sarcastic about their ability? Wow, talk about scraping the barrel of contraversy.

(05-13-2009 10:57 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: I was already going to close the whole thing seeing as no one was interested.
DAD html code can be very confusing especially if you don't use any program to tidy it up. It's not overly difficult to get a hang of though and you'd not have to change the actual code, just copy the existing one.
Actually, i was interested in the post myself due to my large amount of spare time but i was waiting for someone with better HTML skills (as in more then none) to take the job. But seeing as no such person seems to exist, i'll be more then happy to take up the post at a later date due to exams being on my ass right now.

Edit: way ahead of you Big T, i have already stuck a resume in there for you to read.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=8569

Again aplications go THERE, along with resume, past experience, etc.