Join our server on Discord

a discussion about our site
Once again,I had trouble finding this site. (DaD is one of my favorite sites) I had to scroll past 4 pages to find you guys this time. I wonder if Digiartist's Domain is trying to hide from something,or someone. (perhaps a hacker,or angry authority figures?)

I also noticed there were alot of links leading here,but only to come to an ad page.

What I want to say,or ask is:

Will the majority decide to continue to reside on this comfortable site,or will there be a mass migration to a brand shiney and new site?
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
There really aren't any sites to "Migrate" to. In my opinion, THIS site is in dire need of a upgrade to get more people to come here. I know people will disagree with me, but that's just because they're afraid of success.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
well, i don't see a need for a new website...if you mean to advertise the website, that is a risky business. Trolls, flamers and other troublemakers are rare here, and advertising our presense will just attract those mentioned. The same thing happened with Furries, the same thing happened with Scientologists, what is to say we won't be a featured page on Encyclopedia dramatica?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay let me start off by this.

If i search "Digiartists domain" I will get the main site on the first page of google. Now here is another thing. To not forget about the site you bookmark the page OR put in your favs. Now other people who cant find it will hopefully have some sense to check google.
(05-10-2009 06:12 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: well, i don't see a need for a new website...if you mean to advertise the website, that is a risky business. Trolls, flamers and other troublemakers are rare here, and advertising our presense will just attract those mentioned. The same thing happened with Furries, the same thing happened with Scientologists, what is to say we won't be a featured page on Encyclopedia dramatica?

Actually, we are already featured in Something Awful.

Still, I'd like to see there be more activity in generating more content for the lurkers. I'm still working on my Lemons, and I'm not even close to stopping.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Here's the things.
1. We are the only NC-17 digimon site out there. (that is known)
2. Scientologists needed that page. They suck even worse then 4chan.
3. Way back we were on Something awful. Very way back.
4. I like the "hard to find"-ness of this site. Keeps a lot of retards away.
5. We could make a new site but that could take a while. And we'd have to move the forum there in tact too.
I don't think we need a new site, the current just needs an overhaul, and "spring cleaning".

The half dozen or so stickys on the front page pretty much make me skip right into the forum, because a lot of them have been there for so long they are quite unneeded. I suppose a new skinning could give the site a fresh twist, but the forum is as good as it can get in my opinion.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
i agree, but noone seems to be taking interest in the updater post.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
This site is not hard to find! My goodness people. All you do is type in Digimon hentai" Or those who do know the site name you type in the name.
It wouldn't hurt to attract more non-trolling people to the site. Perhaps rather than just being a Digimon hentai site, we could be more of an adult Digimon site. I know that sounds the same, but as fans of Digimon get older, I think it's a good pitch.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against