Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
"Awww, don't be upset sweetie! If we take her alive we can make her our personal play toy!" Salem grinned as she steped closer to Katt "And as for you, don't be such a prude!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmm, sounds kinky, but I'll have to pass." Katt chuckled a bit, holding her blade infront of herself, "You wanna play some more, fine, I enjoy breaking my toys." she grinned.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(OOC: Go on with the fight without my, my char exited the fight :P)
(OOC:K, I was waiting for you but I'll go on. ^_^')

"Oooh! I like the sound of that! Let's see who breaks first!" Salem replied, moaning a bit from excitement as she charged Katt, her blade arm pulled back to stab the Witchblade with her full force.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Bring it on ya cheap copy," Katt ran forward to meet the assault, grabbing Salem's blade arm and pressing her forearm against her throat, locking their legs together, it immobilized Salem but also herself, "Let's see which of us breaks first," She grinned, licking her lips as she moved closer, her chest pressing against Salem's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna facepalmed at the sight and though "I could just run them both through at the same time... no more bitch watching over my shoulder and telling me how inexperienced I am... and no more witchblade..." she put the thought out of her mind and waited to see if she needed to step it or not.
"Oooh! Bad move kid!" Salem purred as her hair became tendrils and wrapped and Katt and herself "Now for the fun part" With her tendrils holding them firmly together she leaned closer and placed her mouth to the crook of Katt's neck and biting hard, drawing blood yet cutting herself in the process.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"AH! Oooh, feisty little thing." Katt licked her lips a bit, pushing against Salem, "Sorry, no kissing till at least the second date cutie."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem smirked as she pulled back "Oh well, I'll just settle for some rough cuddling." she giggled as her tendrils stabbed into Katt's arms, legs, and back.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!" Luna yelled, trying to get them to stop acting like dates.