Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
OOC: Like Salem's, wrapped around behind her and pulled her in.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Since I'm in my final form that won't end well...
Luna put her 8ft sword out front, obviously overshadowing Katt's smaller blade, even with the longer arms. "Tch, if it's a battle of length you want..." she said in an arrogant (think Mar) tone.
"Silly little girl," Katt smiled, suddenly jumping up at the last second before the blade made contact, she placed her foot against Luna's back, kicking off her as her hair tendrils reverted back to normal and causing the blade to impale deeply into the rooftop a good 6 or so feet. She turned around as she licked her blade a bit, "You lack experience." she smiled as she lifted her blade, ready to behead Luna with one quick attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That's what I keep telling her" Salem sighed as she stepped in between the two "But I'm a whole different story." she purred as she held her blade arm staight out and braced it with her other hand. (Think Ichigo's bankai stance)
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna raised her blade and slashed at Katt, looking to force her backwards. (because that entire kick part was powerplaying...)
Katt slammed her blade into the ground, blocking Luna's strike as it braced itself against the roof top, "Why don't you go play with some dolls while the big girls play." she licked her lips as she smiled at Salem, sensing that she was the more skilled of the two.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Salem may have more skill, but I am vastly stronger than her" she said angrily as her rage increased and the sparks grew, she rushed at her foe with her righthand blade covering her left shoulder, and her left hand over her right shoulder. "I'll kill you now!" her armor looking far more thick now.
"Need I remind you that we want er alive littleone?" Salem questioned as she too charged Katt.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ooh a threesome," Katt smiled, glancing between Salem and Luna, jumping back away from the two, "Sorry girls, but this is getting a bit too adventurous for me. Maybe we can play some other time."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She clenched her blade at her ally's words. "Then you take her alone" she said angrily and began backstepping out of the fight, royally pissed off.