Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
Luna put a second hand on her katana and smirked saying, "I can say the same for you" she lunges at her new foe and follows with an uppercut (this uppercut can both deal extra damage, parry the blocking weapon away, or block any dodge/counters)
OOC: But their blades were against eachother so how could you lunge with it? And I didn't realize the uppercut was with a blade. Need to be a bit clearer.

IC:

Katt smiled a bit, knocking away the blade as she twisted her head to avoid a damaging blow from the uppercut, she smiled slightly as a gash opened on her cheek. Her tongue slid out, licking up the blood that was close to her mouth, "You're going to have to try harder than that little girl." she smiled, suddenly kicking out at Luna, a blade stretching out of her heel.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Shadow... I don't see how you'd have blood on your lip after being stabbed and taking a subsequent uppercut (please note uppercut as in SWORD UPPERCUT)
OOC: Just to check, did you know for some reason when they're in there combat forms their blood is white? Wierd huh?

IC: Salem smirked as she watched the two fight, it took her me seconds to find them after Kattrina had activated the Witchblade, and she now sat on a water tower not too far from the fight "This should prove very interesting."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I didn't thanks. Just to make sure you know I'm not in combat mode right?
OOC: I know, but Katt is.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna stabbed through the heel, stopping her foot and stabbing into it at the same time (this is what will happen if you do nothing). "Gladly." she said in a cocky tone.
Katt slammed her foot into the ground, suddenly twisting around and ripping the blade from Luna's hands. Throwing it off the side of the building she stood up, her own blade appearing from her arm, "Mmm, that's the problem with those weapons, hard to hold onto." she was breathing heavily, not from exhaustion though.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna quickly ran and captured the blade. "I was trained to hunt down witchblades, I'm fast." She ran back in a split second and walked backwards slowly, until she reached the edge. "That's the problem with you witchblades, you're too slow" she said arrogantly.
Salem laughed as she fished a box of pocky from her coat pocket and enjoyed the show My my, seem that grl might jst be worth the trouble after all."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions