Join our server on Discord

FF Tactics: War of the Lions
I DID IT, EVERYONE!!!!! I finally did it!! XD Thank you all for your help, but I'm not done yet~...

I'm in Chapter 4 now. I've recruited Beowulf, Reis, and Construct 8. And, I've gotten the Tynar Rouge from the Agrias's birthday event. What else is there for me to do before moving on in the story??
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Midlight's Deep.
Also...
Cloud...
Balthier...
Luso...
Alright, congrats Masquerade! And as a random note, since I'm so jealous about all the Job changing you guys have been talking about, I'm gonna give FFTA2 another chance. But seriously, you'd say they had enough with Red and Blue Magic in these games, yet they add Green? Lol, what's next, Indigo?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No, the next one will definitely be somewhat dark red but also slightly blue mage.
Okay, I got Cloud, Balthier, and Luso......AND I BEAT THE GAME!! It had a lame ending though >.<

Also, how do you use Cloud's Limit ability??

The OCA
Get the materia blade from the top of bervenia volcano using treasure hunter. DUUUUUH (kidding)
It's a real jerk.
It's not that obvious...(although, it makes sense now why a volcano just kinda popped out of nowhere =3)

Also, I never obtained a Chiri-jiraden katana near the end of the game. How do I get one?

And, one more thing: Is there a new game+ like on other games. 'Cause I think it's kinda lame that you don't get the Ragnarok until the battle before the final one. >.<

The OCA
You get the ragnorak at the island where you fight Construct 7. (you find it by flushing out construct 7 and going to the end of the temple hallway) as for chirijiraden and chaos blade, they can both be treasure hunted during the septimus fight at the end of Midlight's Deep, which is the LAST bit of bonus dungeon. Afterwards, you can play on ad havoc mode for fun.
Thanks, MK, you're a big help. =3

I think Midlight's Deep is the only extra quest that I didn't get. What do you need to do to get it??

The OCA
Go to warjilis and listen to a rumor there. Also, when I said "Duh" it was a joke, it really isn't obvious to find that blade. (I had to look on the internet when I did it in the PS1 ver)