Join our server on Discord

FF Tactics: War of the Lions
Oh...well apparently you can become a Dark Knight. It was always a joke topic on the GameFAQs boards back in the day for the PSX version of FFT. My bad. Apparently, you need to: Completely Master Knight and Black Mage, kill (crystallize) 20 units, and reach level 8 with Dragoon, Ninja, Geomancer and Samurai.

Have fun with that.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Yeah, that is just toooo much work ^^ (not really; i'm just joking around) HOWEVER, I probably won't be getting Dark Knight any time soon =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(05-18-2009 08:57 AM)senjuro Wrote: Oh...well apparently you can become a Dark Knight. It was always a joke topic on the GameFAQs boards back in the day for the PSX version of FFT. My bad. Apparently, you need to: Completely Master Knight and Black Mage, kill (crystallize) 20 units, and reach level 8 with Dragoon, Ninja, Geomancer and Samurai.

Have fun with that.

:P Told ya
I'm fine with being a Dragoon if that is what it takes to be a Dark Knight...^^'

The OCA
My character was a real bitch to get, I went for mime, dark knight, arithmetic, and any other class not included in those three reqs. (Dancer) All on one character mind you, it is an epic character indeed! PH34R MY DANCING DARK KNIGHT BABE!
Say, sorry to butt in like a noob, but this game is starting to sound cool with all the classes you're mentioning, and I loved FFTA. So anyway, what's this game platform on? DS? I'd like to know, because I played Tactics Advance 2 and it... really sucked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(05-19-2009 07:08 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Say, sorry to butt in like a noob, but this game is starting to sound cool with all the classes you're mentioning, and I loved FFTA. So anyway, what's this game platform on? DS? I'd like to know, because I played Tactics Advance 2 and it... really sucked.

I liked A2. Anyway you can find 2 copys of this game. The original tactics which is on the PS1 or the remake which is war of the lions on the PSP. Tactics advance was GBA and A2 DS. I liked em all.
Aw, bummer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The original run of Final Fantasy Tactics for the PSX was a pretty limited one, and copies were hard to find. However, it was picked up in the Greatest Hits lineup, so it's become a lot more common now on auction sites.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

You wanna know something funny? I've been training and doing errands and stuff for a while now and my main party is now around level 75. The Marquis Limberry and his assassins are only around level 30. Of course, Rapha is still a really low level, but I might be able to pull something off now. =3

Oh yeah! My Dancer, Avelyn, can Fly now!! She is kick-ass! Plus, I like it when she does her little jig X3 And, now that my Samurai has some Iaido skills available with the corresponding katana, she is definitely beast! (especially since she can give all my party members Protect and Shell at the same time via Iaido skill Kiyomori ^^)

The OCA