Join our server on Discord

FF Tactics: War of the Lions
10 Chocobos? I'm really starting to hate those feathery bastards! XD I'll just unleash the fury of by Blue Dragon upon them!!

Actually, I finally got a dancer and she's pretty awesome. I just set her in a corner using Last Waltz and she keeps lowering the monsters's CP gauge to 0 repeatedly. Oh, and I finally got a Samurai, but she's not as strong as I thought she was gonna be. (All of my main party members are females, by the way =3)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I'm sure you already know this, but male characters are better suited to the Squire tree (physical) classes, and female characters are better suited to the Chemist tree (Caster) classes. Ramza, however, gets PA >&< MA bonuses, and is suited to either tree.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Ramza your better off as a dark knight with him =3
I don't know how to get a Dark Knight, so I just left him as a Dragoon, which is really helpful, even though I find Agrias the Holy Knight a hell of a lot more useful than Ramza at this point.

The OCA
Once you get O(not revealing the rest) you'll think Agrias is a prissy bitch with a toothpick.
Heh, it's a joke. You can't make Ramza a Dark Knight, unless you're hacking the game.

And yes...there is an utterly game breaking character in your future.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Yes, I love him so much... for his sword :3
I never use story characters, the game is easy as hell as is!
(05-17-2009 12:55 PM)senjuro Wrote: Heh, it's a joke. You can't make Ramza a Dark Knight, unless you're hacking the game.

And yes...there is an utterly game breaking character in your future.

ON my psp the game allows me to make Ramza a dark knight. It just took me forever to level out all my jobs. and yes a swords master you will have.
I'll have to verify this theory that Ramza can't be a dark knight, because it does require some unorthodox reqs like the crystalize 20 people thing.
Well, now I'm excited to get this new character. But personally, I like the Dragoon class (only when fighting against monsters though) because I don't even have to move to attack. I just have to time my attack right and I can hit almost any enemy from my starting position. As for women being more fit to being magic-users, I couldn't care less. They do an excellent job regardless of anything else.

Aaaaannnnnd, the Dark Knight class does sound powerful, but if it requires too much...well, I'm a lazy ass, so that won't work. =3

The OCA