Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution.
Horyo twisted in mid air and landed on all fours, skidding back into place, fangs bared as his body shone a little brighter. "Chikuso!" He swore, with no time to mourn for his most faithful and oldest weapon, he planted both paws on the 'ground' firmly and commanded the remainder of Himitsu to finish its duty. "Himitsu, SAKURETSU*!!"

With that, the remainder of his weapon embedded into infini shone brilliantly before exploding violently in a powerful pillar of light.

OOC: Jeebus this is going to be hard! XD

(*Secret, EXPLOSION!!)
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thanatos floated in nothingness, not present on the same plane of existence of his partners. He could see nothing, although, hearing was a different story. Every sound he heard, he paid close attention to. However, the one that caught his attention most was the sound of his partner, Horyo, calling out a dreadful attack which he knew would cause quite a 'bang'.

I suppose I will have to go to a ranged attack instead, he thought. With that, he directed his floating self away from Infini and became visible when landed on the 'ground' a little ways away from the enemy. And thus, he launched his attack.

"Swordplay!" Thanatos commanded. His sword instantly reappeared in front of him and split into six different swords of light. "Heed my command, Mirage Masamune! Command Arrow, Arrow, Pierce!" The swords shot upwards into the air and hailed down upon Infini as if they were a volley of arrows fired by an archer. What others may have not noticed was that there was another volley of six illusionary swords behind the first, and another six swords were streaming towards Infini like guns shot from a bullet, one after another, in rapid succession--completely invisible to the naked eye.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Shakou saw the absorbtion of the blade, and momentarily widened his eyes. 'Okay, this is going to be harder then I thought.' He then started thinking up ways to attack as he watched what his allies were starting. He noticed the two were using ranged attacks, so he would as well. With a mighty jump, he was a few dozen feet above the god, and created a massive fireball. "EAT THIS" He threw the great ball of fire (>_>) at the God, timing it so the attack at the same time as the attacks of his companions.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Say, Masq, sorry for asking but... "Alternate Plane of Existance"? You're in the Seraphic Gate, lol. It's not much of a problem, but uhm, be careful, it could be taken as Transfer.

And Ray, I'm Normalizing the explosion, since you didn't specify any element.

IC:

Infini was covered in a big dust cloud as Himitsu exploded. He came out unharmed apparently, "That was a most impressive, little doggy! Care to do it again?" he mocked, that's when he began moving his hands, catching all of the swords in-between his fingers like a circus-perfomer, the others impaling his chest, which made his eyes close. The swords disappeared into his body, and his fingers each adapted the form of each sword he had caught. "Your attempts are futile." He taunted, however, the fireball Shakou had hurled at him exploded upon contact, which effectivelly blew up one of Infini's arms. "Very amusing, beastie." He said, his arm regenerating instantly, although the swords on his fingertips were gone now. "My turn now."

Disappearing from sight momentarily, Infini appeared hovering above the four battlers, his arm outstretched towards them, many ghoul-like spirits starting to appear surrounding the group. "Angry Maelstorm." He said, clutching his hand, making all the spirits explode into a mushroom-like blast that covered the entire field. Venom, Paralyzing Spores and other nocive substances spreading along the air in the battlefield. Infini of course was unaffected thanks to his Natural Resistance.

OOC: Turn 02, over.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Damnit-" The Reijuu swore again as the God stepped out of the non-elemental explosion, unscathed. As expected of a God, he regerated when the fireball blew his arm off. But wait... he was unscathed by the explosion, but a fireball can mangle him? Himitsu was absorbed into the God as well...

Horyomaru's mind worked everything out, finding a reason for this. It came up with a theory: Only elemental attacks will work on the God. Infini launched an attack on them. It was a chance to test his theory! "Yasakani no Magatama, second kata! PINWHEEL!!" The sacred beast roared, and the crescent-shaped beads shone white with a light affinity. They rose over the party and spun rapidly in a circle formation, giving it the appearance of a halo. The toxic substances were pulled into the circle by the vacuum the beads' spinning made, away from the party, before the halo darted toward Infini and took the substances with it, attacking like a light-affinity buzzsaw.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: I speak of the Astral Plane, DMX =3 I don't know why in the world I'd Transfer myself lol

Thanatos was not surprised to see that his attack failed. As a matter of fact, he was expecting it. However, what he wasn't expecting was the attack that Infini had launched at them from above. He ducked down and wrapped his cloak tightly around his body. After a few seconds of feeling nothing happening, he stood back up to see Horyo using some sort of technique that was pulling in the toxic substances of Infini's attack.

I need a new front, now, he thought. I suppose I must rely upon the ethereal forces now.

Thanatos created a little more distance between him and the god and prepared his next technique. "Unholy Cascade!" he called into the sky. In response, dark clouds started forming over the battlefield and it started raining. However, this rain was different somehow. Each drop didn't look as if just water was present, but there was something else. Inside each drop it appeared as though shadows were swarming around. As the drops continued to fall, they fell more rapidly almost pelting the god. Not only that, but it seemed that the raindrops were ONLY falling on Infini, despite the fact that the clouds were covering the entire sky.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: 'tis only the second turn and people keep faulting to post. Is there any reason why 48 hours isn't enough for people to post at least once in here?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Locked due to negligence.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad