Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution.
Hi there, new private RPG. This one's only for Ray, Cowboy, Masquerade and arahabaki, and of course, me, hope you understand, let's have fun!

Guys, since I know you all read my mini-plot, just post a small introductory post (for each one of you), about entering the large rift. The setting where you will appear is a slightly mirrored silver perfectly cubic chamber with a large pearly chair in the middle. All I'm asking is for you to react to it based on what you know about the story so far :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A large rift. What lies beyond it's reaches? Curiosity had led him down the path to saving the world along with extraordinary determination. However, this rift--what was it that drew him to it and caused an uneasy feeling in the pit of his soul? Thanatos could only find the answer by jumping in, and he knew that his partners were with him. And thus, he made the jump.

Upon landing from the tumble into the rift, Thanatos rose immediately, his eyes scrutinizing the room of which he now stood intensely. He didn't miss a single detail, yet there weren't many details to begin with. It was just a plain room--silver in color--and a magnificent looking chair. That's what caught his attention the most. The chair. It looked as if only a person of utmost importance could sit there--maybe not even a human. His doubt turned to fear, but he wouldn't let it overtake him. Whatever was going to happen was going to happen no matter what. Ever since Ignus had been defeated, there had been a lingering feeling in his soul, and now, that lingering feeling was blazing as bright as the towering infernos of hell itself. What more could it take to raise his courage? He put his hand on his weapon slowly. He made sure to stay wary at all times so he couldn't be caught off guard. But the room empty. Where would anyone come from? His own conjectures would not be enough. He would need the opinions of his companions first.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Shakou stood there, admiring the rift. How could something as beautiful as this rift cause so many problems? Many rifts has he seen, and he had no problem with entering any of them. Hell, he usually jumped in first! But this rift had something...different. He felt fear for the first time in a long time. He felt as if this could possibly be his last day. Shaking those thoughts out of his head, he jumped through the rift.

After landing, he decided to take a look around. This place was...shiny as hell. After shaking those strange thoughts, he focused on the only other object in this room, a chair. The halfbreed sighed as he stood there. "This cannot possibly end well." He slowly took a subtle combat stance he was taught at a young age, a stance that was meant to be able to counter attacks from any direction, without even looking that way.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Horyomaru inspected the rift in time and space with extreme prejudice. They've not been through many of those, he and his comrades, but when they did pass through, they've been led to mostly dangerous or simply unpleasant situations. They were technically heroes now, but the Reijuu felt no different from when they started their quest, meeting up with each other by chance. Their last quest was arduous and difficult to accomplish, putting his and his comrades' lives in mortal peril, as well as the millions of innocents whose lives were at stake should they fail.

In the end, he sighed, and leaped through the rift, following his partners in combat like he always had. They were usually the once who leaped into situations first anyway. He regarded the new area with curiosity and little interest. It was, in a lack of a better word, reflective. Also shiny and cubical. There was a pearly white piece of furniture that two-legs sat on in the center of the chamber (or was it a room?), and it was similar to that which two-leg kings sat on (was it a throne that they called it?). Regardless, they were obviously in for another ride that (that was admittedly, fun, the last time) would throw them into the path of hardship and endurance.

Horyo sat down on his haunches patiently, like he always did when he expected bad things to happen. Bring it on. As long as no one tried to pet him again, he'd stay calm.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: sorry for taking so long. Work is a total bitch. I should know, I work under one!

IC:

Cowboy inspected the rift with mild curiousity. Growing up in the realm of Technology, he never experienced such things as magic or the unknown. His right eye zoomed in on its center, dimming the bright light, as he took in what he assumed was the other side. The lens over his left eye fed him information constantly. The power of the rift, the intensity, and constant updates on the status of his power armor and weapons.

::Rift Intensity - High::
::Rift Output - High::
::Power Armor Status - Good::
::Ammo Amount - 100%::
::Power Armor Fuel - 100%::
::Power Armor Integrity - 100%::
::Power Armor Damage - None::

Satisfied with what he saw, his vision in his right eye returned to normal, and he lit up a cigarette. He took a drag off of it, and adjusted his hat, the lone luxury he allowed himself. He grabbed the Anti-Tank rifle off of the rack integrated into the back of his armor, and jacked a round into the chamber. With that, he stepped through into oblivion...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Visitors?" A voice rang along the cubic room, suddenly four wooden chairs appeared behind each of the guests and pushed them onto their seats, and as if on their own will, sat in front of the pearly throne. "Please come." The young, male, trinity unisoned voice said, the chairs pushing the guests nearer, but just about seven feet away from the throne. "Got to hand it over, I wasn't expecting you guys."

The inside of the room blackened for a while, and behind the four heroes, the rift where they had come from flashed and disappeared, and then the room normalized. "I hope you realize though, I dislike surprises. And un-invited guests, are surprises."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanatos remained calm. Not an expression of fear or fright did flicker across his face. His hand was now tightly grasping the handle of his sword. In the depths of his mind, he knew that they wouldn't be escaping from this room, at least not without defeating whatever malevolence haunted this stunningly glorious room.

"It seems as though you have a social problem," Thanatos commented calmly. "We are no guests of yours, in any way. And the way you talk, you act as though you are far more powerful than us, but how can you say that when you deign not even show yourself to us."

He sat calmly in the wooden chair as his challenge echoed and bounced off of the silvery, mirror-like walls.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Boldly put!" The voice continued, losing one of its three different tones, remaining dual now. "I hope I didn't come off wrong, it's just I was in the middle of something, and I never expected good 'ol Ignus' copy of Heaven would have the power to transport you all here... Coincidence? Oh, the irony! Haha." 'He' laughed, apparently overjoyed all of a sudden.

Hearing Thanatos' last comment, the voice lost yet another tone, and all of a sudden, the pearly chair started to spin, until it went around 180 degrees, giving its glorious back to the four guests, only that its view was covered by someone floating just beneath it. Sitting on the air, and leaning on the back of the huge pearly chair, was a lone, little figure of a boy apparently made of glowy white matter, emulating to be sitting on an arm-restable couch, one of his legs crossed atop the other. Its body factions clearly were those of a human child, but its head was missing a few commonalities, such a mouth, a nose or ears. Apparently there was a single spot in its face that could show the sign of a single eye, albeit it was located just in the midst of its forehead section. A short lock of what appeared to be pretty hair made of the same matter its body was comprised of hung just past where his left eye would be; it was then that the being opened his eyes softly, merely showing them a gaze of crimson, the eyes of a lizard, they appeared to be, judging by the shape of the irises. It digned itself to speak again.

"Fate is a curious thing, wouldn't you say? People who don't follow it are crushed, while those who decide to go by it simply fade away. I will never stop to wonder if your types will ever learn your place." He said, his voice ringing ominous, maybe because of the fact this child was not even speaking with a mouth, only gazing towards the four heroes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy stayed standing, suspecting a trap. His left eye observed the chair he was offered, while his biomechanical eye dimmed the light emitted from the entity, and zoomed in on its oddly disturbing features.

His vision in his right eye suddenly shifted, becoming a crosshair, with a red dot where the muzzle of his rifle was. The outer light on it shifted to a dull red, as his targeting system was activated. He wasn't here to negotiate. They only sent him in to do one thing: Terminate with Extreme Prejudice.

He shifted his rifle in his armored paws, waiting for his chance to attack.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Shakou was surprised when the chair that appeared out of nowhere not only forced him to sit, but also moved to the throne-like chair. He wasn't really worried though, after all, he's seen much more mysterious happenings during their travels. What did worry him though, was the being that was in the throne. It looked so...nonthreatening. Yet, he could feel an immense power coming from the being, with also seemed to have similar eyes to him when in full beast form. 'An immensely powerful being, which seems to be at least partly draconic. This cannot possibly end well.' "So, I'm going to take a guess and say that you are the one that caused Ignus' turning from peace?"
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)