Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution.
Shakou was wondering why the others were so worked up. After all, by doing what the pig said, they were all made into pawns anyways. He then realized, they weren't taught from since they were infants that there are pawns, then there are those that order the pawns. "I accept the fact that I am a pawn." He said as he stood. "But I am not your pawn. I am the pawn of my nation." He suddenly made a sharp 180 and kicked the chair he was sitting in into the air, alicing it into several pieces, then catch a piece in his hand and turned back to Infini. "And Cowboy, if you truly were a King, why be in the front lines?" He asked as he held a sharpened piece of the chair in his hand.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Yah, I'm gonna wait for everyone to post. That leaves us to wait for Masq.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanatos yawned in utter boredom and slowly rose from his chair, his sparkling mail clanking slightly as he stood. He scratched his head, for he had nothing else to do. He could not draw his weapon, for he had no weapon at the moment. "Hmm, a pawn, eh? You do know that every piece is vital in that game right? Wait, look who I'm talking to. Of course you do. Whether their role be attacking or getting attacked as martyrs, every piece has a role that is imperative to attaining victory. Even an idiot could figure out that if one underestimates a pawn, they will soon see their king fall to that very pawn."

Thanatos looked to his allies and cracked his knuckles. "It seems as though my partners wish for a fight, but I do not." He entered a fighting stance. "But I see it as my duty to reinforce the lesson that I just spoke of. Us pawns will take you down, king! You're not as mighty as us and certainly don't boast the intelligence of a god, for you let your arrogance create illusions for you--illusions that we are weak and can never defeat you. That, is where your fault lies. You are far from perfect, and thus, prepare to perish!!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Ah, hah..." Infini appeared to chuckle again, he didn't move from his throne, "Hah-ha-ha-ha-ha..." he held his head on his hand, "Hahahahaha!" he broke out into laughter.

"Please." He said, his voice making the whole room shake, he finally decided to step up, "Your lives, yours? You, stronger and smarter than I? Me, deluding myself?" he hovered to the floor, the small child walking towards the party, the table and chairs vanishing before their eyes. "I'm afraid you're dwelling into a mis-conception. You lowly creatures that are a mere offspring of this replica of another world- You think you can stand up to me, your creator?" he stammered, the panels of the walls and roof starting to crack. "Foolish mortals!" he suddenly roared, the aforementioned panels breaking in unison, a dark purple void appearing where the panels once were, as if the ground they were standing on was now hovering in a zero gravity infinite space. Infini started to hover once again, "Very well. You are my pawns, and you entertained me. It is time for me to repay your utility" he said, suddenly a white mirror and a white sphere started circling around Infini as he reached out with an open hand. "Come now, wild mavericks!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Largely unfazed but still intrigued by the change of scene, the Reijuu kept his eyes, ears, and even nose on the god, though he really couldn't smell anything from him, and his movements were unnaturally silent. He contemplated on which of his armaments would be most effective against Infini. He didn't think of the child as a god, or even a child for that matter, but as another opponent to quell, an equal force, no, a force immeasurably more powerful than he was. This was good, the Reijuu were a race of natural born warriors. The stronger the opponent, the more enjoyable the battle, and you just don't get any stronger than a god.

Should he use the Yasakani no Magatama? The beads formed two rings that circled him and was ready to be used, but he didn't want to use his most unpredictable weapon at the beginning of the battle. The Kusanagi no Tsurugi? The sword was strapped securely on his back, parallel to his spine. With Yasakani active, it could protect him while he drew Kusanagi... Or maybe he'd use The Totsuka no Tsurugi and act as the party's defense against ethereal attacks? Inactive, Totsuka was merely a gourd of sake hanging from his right shoulder on a belt on around his shoulder and torso.

Himitsu! He'd test the god's raw power with his own raw power first! Himitsu took the form of a nunchucks, a pair of five-foot long black, shiny heavy rods chained together, strapped on his back in a V-shape. He shrugged a shoulder forward, swinging one end of Himitsu forward, catching it in his jaw and jerking his head toward the opposite direction, flicking the other end forward and off his back, twirling it. He stopped twirling it and it snapped together at the ends, forming a ten foot long, shiny, sleek black staff. He let the end of the long staff hit the ground instead of putting the strain on his neck muscles. It didn't make much of a sound despite touching down on something solid. If this were a stone ground, it would've cratered under the sheer weight of the weapon. Horyo twisted his body, swinging the weapon in a wide arch until it hit the ground again, and using it as a vaulting pole, launched himself up with it, and swung down hard on the God.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Oh by the way, before I forget. From now on, each time I reply, not counting this one of course, you guys have exactly 48 hours to post (Which means two full days) the action of ONE turn. You cannot use two Skills at the time, neither Attack and use a Skill, neither use an Item and Attack, and vice-versa, etc. You get the idea. One single action per turn. You might move or talk indefinately. Just keep in mind if you fall off the battle field, you'll be inflicted with "Transfer", which immediately wipes you out. So don't try to show off by flying, or you'll die, and "Transfered" characters cannot be revived.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanatos watched patiently as his partner Horyo iniated an attack. Thanatos debated to himself on whether he should wait to see the result or take the opportunity to attack. In the end, he decided to reap the opportunity. Besides, there were two other people who could wait and see the result. He knew Infini was a god and did not underestimate his power. Maybe he could fend off two attacks at once, and maybe it was his weakness. Only a trial and error attack could work at the moment. He had a method of escaping a counterattack.

Thanatos scratched his head in mock uneasiness. "I only seek to add more mirages to your delusions." He fazed out, just as his sword had done previously.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: feck, did I miss the deadline? I literally slept all day yesterday.

IC:

"Because this king is humble. I'll never leave my true vocation." He snarled, and threw his Anti-Tank rifle over his shoulder, it locking into its rack with a loud click. He unholstered the sub-machine guns from his thigh holsters, and pressed a button on the clips. The nanites inside shifted over from the plates of copper and steel to a plate of pure phosporus. When the bullet would get fired, it would ignite with the explosive charge, having it leave the barrel as a bright white fireball.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
As the area turned into a void, Shakou sighed and tossed the wooden weapon away. He then shifted into a simple, yet effective stance as his tail slowly shifted behind him. 'It has begun, the war between the mortals and the god. Who shall survive? Us? Or him? Only time will tell.' He watched Horyo's attack, followed by Thanatos' trick. He listened to Cowboy's answer to his earlier question, and decided on an action of his own. His eyes flashed green for a moment as the defensive power of the earth protected himself and his allies. 'That should at least provide some support.'
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Infini looked upwards, seeing the upcoming canine falling downwards on him, the wolf's body and weapon altogether being embeeded onto and through his torso thanks to the attack. But Infini barely budged. "Fool." He said, and as his eyes burned and hands balled up into fists, Himitsu began to disappear within Infini's white mass. He raised up a hand in front of Hoyro, and then whispered: "I won't kill you now," and before Horyo would also disappear into Infini's body, he palmed forwards, not touching Horyo at all, but the air pulse sent the sacred beast back where he had jumped from. Infini had yet to attack.

The god nodded his head to Thanatos, "You cannot delude me. But if you want to try, I'm here for your entertainment," and knowing it was allowed ground to act, Infini raised an arm upwards, pointing to the non-existant sky. "Sanctuary." He said, a golden wave spreading along the small battle field, cancelling Shakou's assistance.

OOC: Turn 01, over.

Oh, a small thing I forgot to add. At turn 50, Infini will morph into his adult form and cast Hamamudoon. If you let that happen, it's Game Over, regardless of any auto-life abilities, effects or skills you may have. Just keep that in mind, and... watch what you choose to do in each turn.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad