Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution.
Cowboy growled lowly, as the servos and microhydraulics of his Power Armor groaned as they were forced to bend and move, sitting him in the chair. He showed no outward pain, he wouldn't give this....freak, the pleasure.

He ignored the drinks, his cold, uncaring eyes glued to his "host". His mind raced, running through his options. Suddenly, it hit him when he saw the pig. He kidnapped the one that alerted them.

"Collateral Damage." He said coldly, as he glared at the pig. Using the links fused into his spine that connected him to his power armor, he activated the Classified Weapon System integrated into his metal exoskeleton. Compressed Promethium Flamethrowers. The hidden tanks of fuel fed into concealed hoses, which exited from the wrists of his Power Armor. Upon contact with air, the volatile mixture of phosphorus and oxygen would ignite, and stay burning, even underwater.

::BACKUP WEAPONS SYSTEM - ACTIVATE::

The way he was sitting, both his wrists were pointed at Infini. The fuel went its course, jetting out of his wrists, igniting with the air around them, and proceeded as a jet of pure fire towards Infini.

"The only way to stop me is to kill me." Cowboy growled, baring his fangs in a deranged smile as he watched the fire.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Horyo had to think that through. Sure, he did come him on his own, but really, he was only following the others. It became a bad habit of his to tail everyone around like a homeless dog would, acting upon his comrades' actions, whether it was to intervene or assist. He supposed fighting alongside these other people, worlds different from him, changed him more than he expected it would. He usually led, not followed. Shakou's words did not bother him. He didn't find it surprising at all, he had become familiar with the party's demeanor and mannerisms by now. All their personalities clashed so much, it was a wonder they managed to defeat Ignus together.

"That it may be, Ignus, but I merely crossed the rift lead on by the entrancing temptation of curiosity as well as to follow my companions through." Horyo ruffed tonelessly, speaking for himself. "The intentions or reasons they came here is not for me to interpret. I merely ask of you to share with us your intentions toward us this very moment, now that we've come here, unplanned, spontaneous. I take it you're not one of those omniscient gods, no offense meant or directed to you." The Reijuu finished humbly. Yes, being around his three other companions broke down the wall of self-conscience he had whenever he spoke, once talking only when absolutely necessary, he was now confident enough to address and communicate with people casually. He knew his 'friends', but not fully. There were many things he did not know about them, but he did not let those things arouse his suspicion of them. In fact, if he knew Cowboy, he would-

Oh no.

"Cowboy, do not provoke it to at-" Horyomaru barked, but was silenced by the roaring of ignited fuel and air. "Oy vey..." The canine warrior did a mental facepaw.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Water Mirror." One of the crystalline panels flew from the floor, turning a shade of blue as it positioned itself in the way of Cowboy's attack. The fire went in, and promptly went back out, returning to the attacker from a parallel direction. "Please, mundane actions, predictable." Infini blew a hand like a fan, sighing in disappointment. "My intentions, I already told you about them. I wanted to have fun... and your world was boring. So I thought up a game!" he said in a gingerly young-kid's tone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanatos's demeanor was destroyed by Cowboy's rash action. "Well, Infini, I must admit you are quite wise because it seems as though trust--" he looked mockingly at Cowboy "--is pointless, for it seems as though one of our closest friends couldn't even communicate to us his future actions." He scratched his head in frustration. "Just call me an optimist, okay?"

He remained seated, although things seemed to have taken a turn for the worse, even though that may have been the final destination of this confrontation anyways. He sighed. "What kind of game might you have in mind, O Wise One? It's a fun one, riiiiiight?" he spoke tauntingly and in as carefree a tone as Infini had. His battle reflexes were keened to the maximum and he was ready to respond to any attack, just in case.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Why, the Game's Over." Infini shrugged nonchalantly, "My team won. Not that it matters, but like I said, you guys were stupendous players." He said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your team won, eh? I suppose the objective of your 'team' was to cause war and chaos, and action in general. You are certainly interesting. Careful, yet carefree. Looking innocent, if deranged, yet contain immense power." Shakou said as if he didn't notice the fire Cowboy launched. After all, he knew it was only a matter of time. He just wished it hit, if only to roast the pig. He sighed. 'Can't always have what I wish for.' As he thought this, he took another sip of a random drink, noticing he was the only one to drink anything.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh, please, not in the least." The boy laughed, "You guys didn't break anything, 'cept for that fake copy of my Seraphic Gate. And I didn't send you into a petty war, did I? You actually enjoyed journeying, didn't you?" he said, his eyes rolling upwards almost cutely, before he returned them down and returned his gaze into a serious, mocking expression "Enjoying the sake?" Infini added casually.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cowboy growled, as time slowed down in his right eye, the increased adrenaline levels in his bloodstream prompting the sudden increase in information intake. In a blur, he raised his arm, blocking the firey spurt. His armor was built to take damage, the nanotechnology that laid just beneath the metallic plating siphoning off the fuel source for the fire, extinguishing it.

"Just a scared little child." He snorted, lowering his arm, "afraid to face the future. Afraid to face your own undoing. Pathetic."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Future?" Infini commented, "What is that? A measurement of a different state in time?" he said, looking towards Cowboy, "Why would I fear what I experience constantly? Is that not the behavior of your race...? Always craving to know the 'future', know if the choices between the different alternatives are going to be satisfactory, and while you await the effect of a choice, you writhe in endless despair and anxiousness... That, is not a desired hobby of mine, sorry to disappoint." He sarcastically flocked his hand about, closing his eyes, as if smirking, while laughing in an irritable, rethoric tone.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gazing at Shakou, then at Cowboy, then Thanatos, Horyo took a deep breath. "I take it... you want another game?" The Reijuu took a stab at the dark, "But before anything else... I'd like for you to release that pig, if you will. It guided us when we first started and I would not like for it to be collateral damage should anyone else do something rash."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers