Join our server on Discord

Heavenly Retribution.
"You've been doing your homework, lil' beastie." The child replied, his eyes rolling around as if in sarcasm, "But all I did was give him the means to carry out what he wanted to do... You see, he really was tired of your world, he just had a different way of seeing things... Since you guys liked being pushed around like domestic creeps, and I wasn't having fun with things as they were... Just think of it as an investment from my side." He cooed, snapping his fingers as he simply penetrated within Cowboy's nerves and positronic implements, devising the pattern of his reflexes and gripped his hand, causing sever strain on his muscles. "Come now, be a good boy. All the others have accepted my invitation, there's no need to rush like a common barbarian." He said, releasing his grip, only to rest his head on his free hand as the other one lowered, forcing Cowboy onto the comfy chair.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The corner of Horyomaru's muzzle curled up a little to show some fangs as the chair came out of nowhere and banged him on the back. His canine form was not meant for such things, but as it was their hosts' will, he got on it as it moved forward. It was much better than being shoved across the room, skidding on the floor.

The voice was strange, otherworldly, not unlike those in his many prophetic dreams. It then dawned on him as the chair revolved, revealing a seemingly delicate figure emphasized by its childlike frame, that the being they're communing with has power that transcends even Ignus' wrath. As a Sacred Beast, a very devout and reverent species, it was clearer than the lights of this strange realm.

"You are... a God." Horyomaru half spoke, half growled, as it was his normal tone. "Or something like it." He added.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey," the kid laughed, apparently amused to hear Horyo, "No need to be so formal. You can call me Infini." The being introduced itself, "Now that all of you are calm, why don't we have toast?" he said, a table materializing in front of the chairs, being large enough to go from the edge of the first guest to the opposite edge of the fourth. On its surface appeared various drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, glasses of many shapes and sizes appearing besides each bottle. A martini glass appeared in Infini's hand as he gazed at the four. "Don't worry, none of that has any poison. I'd be a terrible host if I didn't let my guests enjoy their time here." He said, apparently chuckling. "You guys were awesome players, by the way." He added subtly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Thanatos kept his collected composure although his mind itched for him to flinch at the sight of the grotesque figure. He remained calm even when Infini so effortlessly summoned the table in front of him and his partners. Of course, he made no move to get a drink.

"Trust is something you win, fool," he muttered solemnly. "Though you be our host, mind that you had already said that you disliked us. That only serves to make us more suspicious." He scrutinized the drinks harshly. "Whether you want us here or not, I would not put it past you to send us off to an early grave with poison. Coward though you may not be, we can only but be concerned for our well-beings." His mind was made up. Not a drop of any of this would pass his lips. His willpower was too strong.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Oh, I must have been misunderstood." Infini lifted one of his eyebrows, "My work is tedious, and I like doing it without any interruption, you see. That aside, I like treating guests with the apporpiate matters." He 'chuckled' again.

Looking towards Thanatos alone, he continued, more serious: "There is no such thing as trust. Who you might trust the most will eventually deceive you for what they want. Will, is the only thing that matters in your world. For instance, your collective will was too weak, dull, and thus it bored me..." the god said, putting the martini aside on the invisible armrest, leaning forwards to inspect Thanatos, before he jumped his eyes between each of the four warriors. "... Betrayal, suspiscion... they are the things your kind cherish the most to help their individual wills and ambitions. How can you say trust is something to be won, when you never pondered to give doubt to this creature?"

The child-like being raised his right arm, holding his open hand up, before a blinding light engulfed it, and where there was nothing before, appeared the little talking pig who had reunited, informed and helped the party in the past. Here, he was sitting on Infini's hand, all four legs tied and his mouth covered with a gag. The cute little critter squirmed, as if trying to escape. "How much of an hypocrite can you show to be?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once the table with drinks appeared, Shakou Just sat there, wondering if he should take a sip. 'If it is not poisoned, I could use a refreshment before the inevitable conflict, and if it is poisoned...it will only make me stronger for the conflict.' With his mind made up, the half-breed grabbed a random drink and took a sip before setting it back down, remaining formal. He laughed in his mind as he listened to Thanatos as he took the sip. He then listened to Infini, wondering what the god was up to.

When he saw the pig appear tied up, he made up his mind. "It seems you have a great level of strength. I wonder how you got this strength." With this, he looked directly into the eyes of the god. "Did you have such power when you came into existence? Or did you train to this level? I am curious after all. This constant fighting...changed me from how I once was. Naive. Ignorant. As you have said, trust cannot truly exist. After all, if one ever truly and utterly trusted another, things would only end badly for the fool."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"... And yet you journied with these four strangers, only because this being said there was a great destiny pursuing you. How can you justify that? "When this fight is over, then I'll kill them all, and receive all the glory for myself.", is that what you're referring to, little beast?" he taunted, his voice cunning as ever.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Players?" Horyomaru growled lowly, cocking a brow, his ears swiveling back flat against his skull. "This is some sort of game to you? Merely a form of entertainment? Surely such beings as yourself can find much more fitting entertainment in other forms than innocent mortal lives. can't you?" He huffed, not touching the drinks as he wasn't equipped with the oposible thumbs to pick up a glass. A bowl was more befitting for him actually, but he wasn't complaining. "Please hold your intention from us no longer, most hospitable host."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Shakou ignored the taunting tone in the god's voice, as well as what Horyomaru said. "It may be as you say. Who knows what my intentions have ever been? It may be as you said, I may be using these three. But one thing you are completely wrong about is the pig. Ever since meeting it, I have been wondering if it will taste any good or not. After all, manipulation is a great form of power. And that pig has manipulated us from the start. I simply went for entertainment, and to find out the true reason for Ignus' change. Saving millions, possibly billions of life from the war is a bonus."
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Intention...? What is that, fluffy?" Infini questioned rethorically, "Why, you came in here by your own, free will... Most outstanding, but..." he briefly stopped, allowing the first reality to sink in, "The question is... "Why?"? What is it that drove you into my humble space?" he asked, his voice sounding cunning yet again as he leaned forwards, mimicking a mocking-thoughtful pose "I'd say the ones with intentions are you four."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad