Join our server on Discord

Day After Day. Same shit.
Really, it does. If there was such thing as a flaw of Wisemon, that might kinda be it. But, there's no such thing.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
(04-30-2009 05:38 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: It is for Wise, his mind runs like a clockwork orange of logicness.

I don't know about that but that is close.
Oh, before I forget, a bit of info on the energy shots I mentioned earlier.

They aren't as bad as the energy drinks or coffee. It's mostly B vitamins. The one I just downed(for my inability to fall asleep today, despite a complete lack of caffiene for the past 3 days) has listed:

Vitamin C - 167%
Niacin - 165%
Vitamin B6 - 2000%
Folic Acid - 100%
Vitamin B12 - 8333%
Energy Blend(a bunch of chemicals I can barely spell, let alone pronounce) - 2.1g, not enough for a daily percentage
Enzyme Blend - 1mg

Which is a lot better for you, as opposed to the pure sugar and caffiene found in energy drinks. Besides, what your body doesn't need gets filtered out anyway. Put your liver to use!

It says on the bottle that it only has 50mg of Caffiene(equivalent to a normal-sized cup of coffee). And, it's berry flavored. Actually tastes pretty good.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:They have mange dude. No one will take em in. No one would care for them. I am helping try for there lives. My god is that hard to understand?
From that myopic view, no, it's not hard to understand. The bigger picture is that you are under no obligation to care for them, especially since they are not even your own species. If you were sick, would the dogs care for you? No, they would watch you die, and when you were no longer able to feed them, they would eat the flesh off your corpse and bury your bones.

Quote:Really, it does. If there was such thing as a flaw of Wisemon, that might kinda be it. But, there's no such thing.
I do have flaws, but my analytical nature is not one of them.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(05-01-2009 09:25 AM)Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:They have mange dude. No one will take em in. No one would care for them. I am helping try for there lives. My god is that hard to understand?
From that myopic view, no, it's not hard to understand. The bigger picture is that you are under no obligation to care for them, especially since they are not even your own species. If you were sick, would the dogs care for you? No, they would watch you die, and when you were no longer able to feed them, they would eat the flesh off your corpse and bury your bones.

Quote:Really, it does. If there was such thing as a flaw of Wisemon, that might kinda be it. But, there's no such thing.
I do have flaws, but my analytical nature is not one of them.

I dont care if no one takes care of me. But i take care of others. I dont care if not one is there for me. But i will always be there for them. One of your flaws is your mindless nonsence when it comes to how i feel about your out of reach topics on animals. I like my dogs. I will fight for they;re lives. This thread is useless leave no word on it and lock it up. Just say "Topic locked" Because i have more energy.
Fine, I'll close it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against