Join our server on Discord

Fucking bitch!!
Yeah, actually, I spoke to mom earlier. She told me to lay down the limits, and that's precisely what I'll do next time she goes overboard. Right now for example, she keeps ranting on and on how loud I listen to music. Geez. My PC's speaker can't be over the first volume dot (It has 8), and she's out in the living room for the love of god- I swear even if she listens SLIGHTLY to anything I do, she starts pissing at me. If she wants to study and doesn't want to be bothered by any sound, she should just go to isolation, I won't be ruining my ears using headphones, and I certainly won't go lower than 1.2 in my speaker's volume. Else it's just the same as not listening to music at all. So when she started bitching, I just told her that: "I won't listen to it in zero, sorry." And end of discussion, I didn't talk to her again, neither listened to any rant she had to say.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shit, man. I could only read through the first 1/3 of that before I had to stop. It seems that your sister and my sister-in-law are behaving the same way. Frankly, I have to stay far away from her whenever possible, or at least make sure my rifle is as far away from me as possible. I honestly don't know how my brother takes that horseshit...

Dude, I feel for ya, man. I really do. If it helps, The Cowboy From Hell offers you a coupon for one free assassination Via my Assassin, Sable. Just....use it at your discretion...

...>_>...

...<_<...
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
i thought my sisterwas a bitch but DAMN!!!

(04-28-2009 01:54 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: ...>_>...

...<_<...

Bitchy sister: lifetime of agony
Assassination coupon from Cowboy from hell: free
Eyes moving from left to right discreetly: priceless
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Oh its really hard not to hit my sister! I tried to hold her still once, and she KNEED ME IN THE GROIN, punched me, and then kicked me while I was down. XD Ohh fun times. Man I wish I was as strong and as morally upright as you! You and your sister are kind of lucky, I guess... my sister and I just really hate each other, no matter how much I want us to get along. It doesn't help that she will not hesitate to pick up a chair and hit me with it. *sighs* I wub my baby sister.

Do your parents show favoritism toward her because she's younger?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'd take that coupon up, but not for my sister. It's not that I hate her, it's just that she was being a complete whore by pulling that stupid stunt of ruining a family outing (Which we can do only when pops comes back from Bragado, the 500km far away town), by filtrating information and making mom thinking I had royally screwed up into everything. I'd use the coupon for her friends when she invites them over and are still laughing loud at 1 AM when I'm trying to sleep.

Yeah, like I said, I talked to mom yesterday, and basically told her it would be nice if next time she would listen to both sides of the story, because while I can't legitimate I'm fully trustworthy in absolutely everything I say (Who is?), I also have my finer points much as my sister does, and just because I didn't do what she expected me to do, doesn't mean she's doing 'everything' the house needs. But yeah, now I'll just break from sharing responsability. All I'll do is to clean what I see dirty every so often, and if she complains, "Do it yourself."

Plus, I don't want her using me as a disposable tissue anymore. I'm consider myself as a great listener, I only advice, and never personally intervene unless it's fully needed, and really, this sucks balls.

MSN:

Sister (Apartment): "I wanna go home..."

Me (At home): "What's up?"

Sister (Apartment): "I don't have money to return, and I know I said I'd stay over the weekend on my own, but now I miss home and I feel bad..."

Me (At home): "Okay, check on my room's nightable, there should be my extra wallet with my savings. Take a 100 pesos bill from there and use it to buy a ticket back home. Don't worry, just use it."

The weekend after that, when we returned here, she came crying that she hated pops because he kept pressuring her in her studies (She reproved Senior High-School's Maths, so if she didn't approve the recuperation exam, she'd be out of college), and I listened and hugged her for an entire hour.

This isn't something I told mom, but I really felt bad upon self-reflection. So yeah, next time, I'll just tell her stuff straight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aww... so you were just annoyed at her for a bit. I assumed you were both in a feud cuz, well, my sister and I are and I guess that's what I view sisters as: enemies.

Its nice that you can comfort her like that. Maybe she won't do it again.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No, we've always been that cat vs. dog relationship, it's just until now I'd pretty much completely ignored her. Now it's practically impossible to do so.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh my gosh! So sisters ARE enemies!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well I NEVER have a sister, I always have a brother. He can be annoying sometimes whenever he farts near me that is.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
So that would make you the sister.