Join our server on Discord

Fucking bitch!!
My sister. Egoistic, selfish bratty 18 year-old lady, in college, who moved in with me. Explosive mix, and now I know why.

She's a fucking hypocrite in everything she says or does. Just yesterday, we went to have lunch at a restaurant, and we were all having fun, until she and mom decided to gang up on me and, as they practically said, attributed the entire mess-looking apartment to me.

That's just wrong. My sister fucking LIVES in the apartment too. I don't define myself as the perfect collaborator, since 90% of the time I need to be told what I need to do, but when they tell me and I find it within reason (Which most of the time I do), I just do it and shut my mouth about it. I don't go whine to mom and dad just 'cause "my sibling's been a meanie and is not doing what they are supposed to!". Bah. Boogus.

She might clean the oven sometimes, and the sticky stuff I always forget to clean after cooking with multiple saucepans (Which isn't much anyway), but that's as far as it goes, everything else is what I do as well. Two weeks ago the bathroom looked pretty bad and dirty, so I just decided to clean it up and put some reagent on the toilet so the water would turn crystalline again. Until I did so, she had never done a thing about it. I never bitched, and just told her what I had done and explained what it did so she could do it too. It wasn't even an order!

Garbage. "Oh, this bag's full, it needs to be taken out." WELL EXCUSE ME, PRINCESS! Can't your delicate hands take a simple trash bag downstairs and put it out?! She hasn't ever taken a full trash bag out, never.

Dishes.

"I don't wanna do the dishes, I'll do them in the morning."

"Sure, do them later."

Next night.

"Naw, I don't really wanna do them now, I'll do them,"

"NO! I want the kitchen to look clean, and those dishes ready to be used."

"Uh, no. Stop fucking with me, I'll do them when I want, if you want them done earlier, do them yourself now." If speaking my mind and doing what she exactly did the day before makes me the main attributor of the apartment's mess, then off with her hypocrisis. I won't make myself responsible if she doesn't either, and that's fucking that.

Cleaning. A few weeks ago we decided we'd team up to clean the apartment. She said I could just pick up all the trash outside (Fallen leaves, since we're in Autumn) and sweep over the floor so she could clean. I was alright with that, and after a while I was done, so she could clean. A job well done.

Exactly three days ago, we had agreed on the same, but when I said I'd sweep, she said "No, you did that the other time. I'll sweep this time, and you'll clean.", so I thought: "Fair's fair.", and agreed.

She sweeped the narrow hall for a bit and then left to hang out with her friends. Fuck no. That's not what I had done the other time. So I decided until she'd sweep, I wouldn't clean. However, the brat decided to stay over her friends' house for two nights and only came back for her college stuff. Fine.

In the restaurant, she and mom bitched at me, when we were having a good time. They ganged up on me and attributed the mess of the apartment to me alone. Well, fuck you both, I don't live alone, and if you talk about teamwork, then fucking drill it into her head, because I don't want to waste my time with it.

Talking. Yes, it's impossible to talk to the whore. If I act like a friend and joke around, then it's alright, we even get along. I like cooking for her, or other people, so sometimes I talk about recipes, and she immediately goes: "Geez, all you talk about is food, it's sickening me, so stop already!". And then, while we're eating, she bitches at me if I talk about how I'm going to prepare the meat next time. Then she went:

"Know what I wanna buy? This stuff, it'll probably taste really good with-"

And I interrupted her.

"Didn't you just say you didn't want to talk about food? Thought it sickened you." She glared at me and then played angry.

When I talk to her about something serious, or something she didn't do when I had asked her to, her first reaction is to look back two or three weeks ago when I had forgotten about something she had asked. Doesn't matter if the problem already had been solved, she still hounds me with it and pretends that's all she needs to get rid of me.

When I completely disprove that little theory of her, and keep talking about the importance of being honest with each other about what we do around in the apartment, and to not bitch about who does more, because I never fucking do, she starts shouting. If I shout back, she goes: "Stop shouting." and gives off an arrogant smirk. I hate being shouted at. If I try to talk to her again, she goes ape and regresses about 10 years in age. "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever, yeah yeah." And doesn't talk coherently until I leave.

Damned, fucking asshole. She hates hearing my voice or only listens when I talk to her as anybody else but her older brother, is that it? Why didn't she fucking say so BEFORE she moved in, and didn't go living off one of her friends? Fucking. Selfish. Assholish. Self-centered brat.

And I know the pattern. I know I could have fucking avoided her and mom's bitching. The communication is plain obvious. All she had to do was talk to mom, badmouth me and cover all her finer points, while exposing whatever things bad I did, apparently suddenly "forgetting" about all the other things I did.

FINE! Is she gonna keep pushing it? Who does she fucking think she is? The apartment is not hers, neither is mine. Each of us had to give 1,000 bucks to our parents so we helped with the rent, so it's completely shared. What's what she wants me to do? Go down to her live and go whine to my parents that she's being a complete bitch and on top of that, since I have the chance, inform her of how a "Good boy" I've been in contrast with her? No man. That's messed up. That's fucking messed up. Why in the flying shit-covered fuck would I want to be a complete assholish dick and pretend I'm some sort of domestic hero and she's the dusty witch? No, fucking no. I'm not like that, but I'll fill in my parents what I think about this fucking matter, and I'll tell things straight, that while I'm not perfect and don't cope 100% with theoir expectations, she's no perfect angel either. She has her finer points, just as I do, and both of us have our moments of sloth, but neither is fucking over the other one. You don't do what she did to me. When someone worries about you, cooks thinking of rations for two people instead of one- When you always try to put up with your assholishness and try to explain things calmly and all you do is shout like a raped whore - When you've been crying for hours and that someone takes you in their arms and craddles you, listening to all of your worries and problems with college and parent pressure, you don't fucking do this to family. You just don't.

And I'm fed up with it. Period.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow, I don't know what to say, generally, maybe you should write in a notebook, keep track on what she did, the time and everything and told your parents what she did. And some proofs that she does and you have done your word and bargain. I know your you wouldn't but, seriously your being honest with the whole thing and I think it's best to show your parents that you prove your point or tell them you need to trust with you and your being honest with anything.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dude, that completely sucks. I have a lot of family members that are bad too. My cousins are both really bitchy and think that they own the world and everyone in it. Their parents don't discipline them so I choose to ignore them. I know that's impossible for you because you live with your sister but just remember, people like that goad you into a fight for the satisfaction. The just want attention. If you don't play into their game they'll just be thrown off guard and try to fight more. But soon it'll get to the point where they'll be desperate for even a shred of attention.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
Uh-oh. Yeah, my sister's kiiinda like that, but more softcore.

Also, she gets violent. Very violent. So violent in fact, that whenever we fight, I ignore the fact that she's a girl and we get a fist fight going. She doesn't even mind! Heck, she fights better than me! We don't fight anymore though, and now we're friends. Oh, and mortal enemies. I hate her. She hates me. We love each other!

I guess all you have to do is suck it up and not give her the chance to gang up on you with anyone anymore. You'll win the next battle, Mar!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
AS a brother to four i do know this feeling and this stupid shit your going with. But my natural instinct is to ignore. But in all fairness cant ignore it myself. The stupid shit they pull off is very...Disturbing. They bitch moan and groan untill they get what they want. Wont do a damn thing but when you take the time to do there shit they take the credit for it. They say one thing mean another. Eh yeah bro i know what your feeling. And i am the youngest with the most since.
Break some of her stuff. That would make me feel better.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(04-28-2009 07:19 AM)Mian Wrote: Break some of her stuff. That would make me feel better.

Wow that's very assertive of you, won't she break his stuff too? :/
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Quote:Wow, I don't know what to say, generally, maybe you should write in a notebook, keep track on what she did, the time and everything and told your parents what she did. And some proofs that she does and you have done your word and bargain. I know your you wouldn't but, seriously your being honest with the whole thing and I think it's best to show your parents that you prove your point or tell them you need to trust with you and your being honest with anything.

Eww, no! I'm not 80, I won't be walking around with a disciplinary book, writing to my parents like a little prick.

Quote:Dude, that completely sucks. I have a lot of family members that are bad too. My cousins are both really bitchy and think that they own the world and everyone in it. Their parents don't discipline them so I choose to ignore them. I know that's impossible for you because you live with your sister but just remember, people like that goad you into a fight for the satisfaction. The just want attention. If you don't play into their game they'll just be thrown off guard and try to fight more. But soon it'll get to the point where they'll be desperate for even a shred of attention.

It's nearly impossible to ignore someone who you have to spend 7+ hours of your day with no matter what. Just today I came in from doing the laundry and plopped down onto my bed in my room, she was using my PC to chat in MSN and browse some of her friends' facebooks. I whipped out my cel to talk to my best buddy about how his exams on Friday had gone and she kept bitching about her headache, and that I should go away from my room. Eh.

Quote:Uh-oh. Yeah, my sister's kiiinda like that, but more softcore.

Also, she gets violent. Very violent. So violent in fact, that whenever we fight, I ignore the fact that she's a girl and we get a fist fight going. She doesn't even mind! Heck, she fights better than me! We don't fight anymore though, and now we're friends. Oh, and mortal enemies. I hate her. She hates me. We love each other!

I guess all you have to do is suck it up and not give her the chance to gang up on you with anyone anymore. You'll win the next battle, Mar!

Ever since growing from a complete brat (No offense to you Ray), I've learned not to hit ladies, only seize them when needed. I only had to seize my sister once, and it was because she was being a total whore and breaking a really important promise, and she wouldn't budge. Sure, she slapped me across the face for that, but it was worth not feeling impotent for not seizing her.

Quote:AS a brother to four i do know this feeling and this stupid shit your going with. But my natural instinct is to ignore. But in all fairness cant ignore it myself. The stupid shit they pull off is very...Disturbing. They bitch moan and groan untill they get what they want. Wont do a damn thing but when you take the time to do there shit they take the credit for it. They say one thing mean another. Eh yeah bro i know what your feeling. And i am the youngest with the most since.

Do you live with your parents by any chance? We live 300 kilometers away from one, and about 500 from the other, for work reasons. Let me put it down to something I should have mentioned earlier to clarify: My sister's my roomate in my apartment in the city where my college is.

Quote:Break some of her stuff. That would make me feel better.

Unfortunately, if I do, she'll break my stuff back. If she does, then I won't be able to fine her a thousand pesos, my parents won't pay for her either. My stuff is all expensive. So while yours may cost 100 dollars, it's 10x times costier here. It's not an option for me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(04-28-2009 07:29 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Unfortunately, if I do, she'll break my stuff back. If she does, then I won't be able to fine her a thousand pesos, my parents won't pay for her either. My stuff is all expensive. So while yours may cost 100 dollars, it's 10x times costier here. It's not an option for me.

Which is why I said she there is a chance she might break his stuff Mian.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh man, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have a spoiled brat of a sister as well who never really contributes and runs to mom and dad whenever things don't go her way. Until your sister matures a little, it will be difficult to reason with her (at least based on what you posted above). She may also be having problems of her own and casting her frustration on you. I imagine trying to find a different roommate is out of the question as well due to the cost and since she is your sister. I'm sorry I don't have that much advice for you, dude, but don't let her push you around, you deserve better than this.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions