Join our server on Discord

~The World of Pokemon~
"Meow...th" The Pokemon said before the Orb struck it hard on the head, the Pokemon was sucked into the tiny ball and it closed, [Image: 29ija1.jpg], Finally the ball stopped shaking and a loud Ping sound was heard.

"Hey you did it, you cought the Meowth though you were a little harsh on it..." Kubari said and grinned.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Heh yeah i guess i did...oh no, Luce..." he crouched beside the bulbasaur who was no flat on the floor from exhaustion. "you're tired out buddy...i gotta give you some rest" He raised another pokeball and sucked in the creature, sending it into a timeless state of matter until they reached an appropriate place of rest. Larch turned back to Kubari, holding out the meowth. "You should take him...you're a better trainer then me so, it deserves you and vice versa"
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kubari looked at Larch, "Dude one. Its a Female Meowth you could tell by the way she attacked you....and two....Hell no you captured her dummy." he said and slapped his friend in the back of the head, "I only train WATER Pokemon remember?" god, and he thought Larch was smart.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oww..alright alright Ku sorry...i just...i'm new to this whole pokemon fighting thing okay?" Larch blushes and hid his face as he put the pokeball on his belt, embarassed at his mistake.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds