Join our server on Discord

~The World of Pokemon~
Shadow_Meso + GMSG only pwease. KTHXBAI.

Name: Kubari Mikael Darkeye
Hometown: Originally born in Lavender Town, moved to the Island of Fidona not longer after his mother divorced his father.

Appearance:

[Image: 2q15lzm.jpg]

Kubari is the mixture of two complete opposite people, His Violet hair came from his mother, a Mistress of Psychic Pokemon from Sapphiron City, and his Father a Pale Ghost master from Lavender town, His pale skin comes from his father. His eyes are a cool bright blue, almost like the sea when the waves are gently lapping at the shore, but just like the sea they can change to a dark and furious color when angered. His favorite Color is blue and prefers to dress in it. Around his neck hangs a Used Water Stone that his mother used to evolve her Eevee into a Vaporeon. He has a birthmark on his back of his neck that looks to be the Shape of a Squirtle's paw Print. Standing at 6'3" and weighing a Normal 160 LB.

Personality: Kubari is most of the time a calm and intellectual Person, he would rather use his mind to solve a problem instead of his body, Beside being timid alot he does have a small Heroic side, he will help any Human Or Pokemon, his personality changes like the waves, he can be peaceful and calm one moment, but the next...he can be a great storm ready to wipe out all that stands in his way.

~~~~

His Alarm clock rang and he lep out of bed, "Todays the day" Kubari said with a happy look on his face, he quickly dressed in his favorite outfit and ran outside heading to the Nearby Prof. Lab to get his first Pokemon, he knew others would be heading there so he had awoken early to get the true choice of the litter, hopefully a Water Type though he could settle for a Grass.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Larch Arsenic
Age 16
Hometown: Veridian, but has been living on Fidora as a retreat from his childhood spent chasing pokemon and helping his dad sell them.
Appearence:

Not much is known from the kid, his dad told him his mother was just another lady trying to get money, and that he was still the only fond memory he had of her. under a light case of Aspergers Syndrome, he is suprisingly outgoing around friends and very good with mechanical thought. Sees beauty in almost anything, and may gladly fling himself in front of danger to protect this beauty.

~~~~
the buzzer from the small alarm clock woke the sluggish boy. He grumbled something about being tired and got dressed. After waking himself throughly with a splatter of cold water over the face, he remembered the signifigance of this date. His First Pokemon.

"Hope the professor gives ma decent pokemon. i don't want to be stuck with something like Mudkip or SeaKing" he yawned, slinging on his tattered old clothes. His dress sense was...different to what others called stylish.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He was in, The lab was big and an Elder lady stood not far away, "Your here for a Pokemon" she said quickly and narrowed her eyes. "There are the only Four I have left" she said and tossed them out.

[Image: n5d1s.jpg] Female. Level 5: Shy Nature.

[Image: ndaety.jpg] Male. Level 5: Agressive Nature.

[Image: 153qv7r.jpg] Male Level 5: Curious Nature.

[Image: 6nqyxit.jpg] Male Level 1: Quiet Nature.

"Take your pick kid I don't have all day." she said.

~~~

The Choice was obvious, "Squirtle." Kubari said, He loved water Pokemon and his favorite just happened to be there.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
at that point, Larch stepped through the doors, his eyes widening as he recognised a familiar face. "Ku?" he said, addressing the boy pointing to the squirtle on the table.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kubari turned around and smiled, "Oh hey Larch didn't expect you to get up this early." he said and picked up his new Squirtle, "I think...Ill name you Nina." He said, the Old Prof. Handed Kubari his Pokedex and Pokeballs, "Larch hurry up and pick, I don't plan on waiting all day"

Nina smiled and titled her head, "Squritle!" she chimed out.

"Yes Child....There are Three left and if you require information on any of them just ask" The Old woman said.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Larch required no information. Growing up in veridian, he learned that like he the grass types often used sneaky tactics to attack their enemies, making use of camouflage regularly.
"Bulbasaur" he said, looking at the squirtle. "You always had a thing for the water Ku" he smiled, kneeling down and watching the pokemon walk around on her little feet.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well...Mainly the rason I picked Squritle is cause of my Birthmark Remember? I looks just like a Squirtle Paw Print soo...." Kubari said.

"Blah blah blah...heres your pokedex and Pokeballs Mr. Larch...get out of my Lab I have guests coming over nad I don't want any brats to ruin the moment" The Old woman said.

"Common Larch..." Kubari stated grabbing his friend and pulling him out, watching as the Bulbasaur and his Nina followed them both.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Larch cursed something under his breath about the woman sleepign with her guests because of her sexual tendancy, but followed Kubari out anyway. "So Ku, whatcha wanna do today? Hey, you wanna try out our new pokemon against each other?" he asked eagerly.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I know you have the type advantage Im not a moron Larch!" Kubari said glaring at his friend, "I was thinkin we head through the forest to Pamoth Pier and take a boat to the mainland, was think Kanto or Jhoto what do ya think?" Kubari said, he wasn't going to be tricked into fighting Larch's Bulbasaur.

Nina looked at Larch and smiled, "Squirtle Squirt Squirt!" she said and waved a paw in a 'Psh, I'd win anyway Matter'

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"you got me Ku" grinned the boy, holding the Bulbasaur in his arms softly. "I think i'll call you..Luce" he murmured, to which the small green reptile gave a happy "Bulba!" as it sniffed his chest curiously.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds