Join our server on Discord

~The World of Pokemon~
"Ya know Larch, I think the way he is sniffing you means...well I don't know...you smell bad" Kubari said and smiled, "Nina return" he said clearly putting the Squirtle into her Pokeball, "Im headin off now...so you can like come or go shower first" he said and started to walk to the town gate.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Hey, i don't stink!" smiled Larch, following his friend. "I'm gonna come with you anyway, should be a fun adventure!"

The bulbasaur snuggled himself in the boy's arms, slowly going off to sleep. Whoever this person was, he certainly was cozy.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And yes...Larch you do stink like an old sock. Kubari thought and started walking knowing Larch would follow behind him, He had made it to the town gate it was not THAT far from the Prof's Lab anyway and out he looked, even this close to town he could see the Pokemon, A Pichu skipped across the path into a bush and a group of Pidgey nestled themselves in the trees, an Ekans had just swallowed a Rattata ...ugh...coulda gone without seeing that, then IT came up through the gates and stared at him.

[Image: 660jsw0.jpg]

"Poli?" The Small Young Poliwag said gazing up at the new Trainer, it shreeked and ran away when it saw the Pokeballs on his belt.

"Awhh... I wanted to Catch It" He said with a frown.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Larch watched it dissappear into the undergrowth.

"Never mind Ku, you'll find another one later on. plenty more pokemon in the sea" he smiled, putting his bulbasaur in the floor. "Well guess i'd better put you back in your ball Luce" He reached out the red and white sphere and sucked the green creature into it's container.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I hope you get stung by a Beedrill" Kubari said and tugged forward into the Growth, "This is the way to, Mosatia City... I hope we come across a Fire Pokemon....Though I hate em It will be handy in the Gym Battle." Kubari said and chuckled.

~Wild Pokemon Appear To Larch!~

[Image: 2luq5x5.jpg][Image: k4t8py.jpg] Level 8.

"MEOWTH!" A Pokemon cried jumping out of the Underbrush and bearing its claws at Larch.

~Kubari~

"A Wild Meowth!" He exclaimed excited.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Larch jumped back in suprise, not expecting the meowth to jump out like that.
"Here Kubari, lets take it together and i'll let you catch it!" he suggested, taking Luce's pokeball from his belt.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nawh, You take it Larch. Its against the League Rules to go two on one anyway" Kubari said and chuckled.

~Meowth~

"MEOW!" It cried out and lepted at Larch, It was a hostile little Pokemon, its clawes extended indicating it knew Slash.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Argh get off!" Larch yelled, kicking the cat into the undergrowth and sending out his Bulbasaur. "Luce, give that feline a good whipping! Vine Whip!"

Luce crouched, two tentacle fines reaching from it's back and slapping the cat silly, knocking off 25 hp.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Meowth!" The Feline cried as it got batted around, quickly shaking off the attack it lept at the Bulbasaur claws outsreached in a Slash attack ready to strike the Planet where it stood, it would finish the battle and then steal the trainers Pokeball's like it had planned.

~Kubari~

"Go Go Larch!" Kubari said cheering like a girl.

My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Luce, don't wait for him to attack again! Vine Whip, Tackle and Stun Spore now!" said Larch desperately; he'd never been in a pokemon battle before and he wasn't about to lose in front of his friend.
Despite the human's foolishly drastic chain of commands, Luce was happy to oblige, whipping the cat again and taking him to the floor before stunning him. Quickly, the trainer took a ball from his belt and tossed it out in an attempt to catch the wild meowth, crossing his fingers in hope that his strategy would work.
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds