Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Transfer is not an avoidable ailment, sorry.

Edit: Additionally, I'll add some stuff up to Infini's profile so you guys know of what's gonna happen once he gets his 50th turn.

And here are a few ailments you should be aware of (Though I'm sure you're all familiar with them from many other RPGs):

Poison/Venom/Virus/Sickness: Wears victim's health down as they act. (Can be cured)

Silence/Seal: Renders victim unable to perform skills. (Can be cured)

Transfer: Removes victim from battle permanently. (Cannot be cured)

Bind/Disable/Paralysis/Stun/Knockdown: Causes victim to be unable to act at all. (Can be cured)

Confusion/Chaos/Charm/Exhaustion/Enervation: Causes victim to be unable to fully concentrate, thus their magical endurance (Or MP) starts dropping as they act. (Can be cured)

Blind: Causes victim to lose accuracy dramatically, rendering any sort of physical attack ineffective. (Can be cured)

Frailty: Causes victim's skin to wear down and become frail and delicate, rendering restorative or benefical magicks useless on them, while lowering their physical defense. (Can be cured, unless revived)

Unconsciousness: Renders victim unable to act or move. (Can be cured) If a character snaps out of unconsciousness, they automatically become Frail for the rest of the battle.

All the characters who wish to heal ailments are to use up an action of their individual turns to use an item or a spell to cure these. Infini's Angry Maelstorm will cause four different status ailments to fall upon the party, one per member; when this happens, I'll label the ones that are going to fall, and each of you must pick one, nobody can pick the same, neither can they be avoided, 'less a buff or an equipment effect is preventing the specific ailment from happening, so I encourage private talking to help yourselves decide. Angry Maelstorm may cause any of all the ailments mentioned above, with the exception of Transfer and Unconscious.

Now that that's done and over with, we've got two people already. Is anybody else interested in joining?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I changed the "prevents" to "lowers chance of"! Is that better?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It's kind of irrelevant to do that, but okay, if you want it, lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hehe, I know, but I feel just a little more secure! XD

God this is gonna be a bastardly hard fight! DIBS ON BLINDNESS!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Question, I noticed that Ray has four natural abilities while I gave Ada only one, so how many natural abilities are we allowed to have? Also, if everyone is Transferred, would that be considered a Game Over or would it just end the battle temporarily?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
1) The cap for Abilities is four. You may have up that number, no more. Edit your profile while you still have time.

2) If everybody is Transfered, it's a Game Over. So take in consideration you can only fight in the square platform that's floating into nothingness. You cannot fly or teleport yourself. If you do, the unstable gravitational pull will immediately send you flying, in other words, it'll push your character into the aforementioned nothingness, thus, good-bye. This does not apply to jumping short distances or running fast. If you're unsure of what can cause Transfer, send me a PM or contact me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aaaah! You still need another player? You just know i'm so all over this!

Now that my whole virus problem is over, i can post pretty much everyday. Unless i'm on a bender. Which i shouldn't be. ^^

Baahahaha.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Sure thing, Mian. You're in. Make and post a profile!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Hikari Komatsu

Appearance: [Image: 55872438.png]

Equipment:

- Weapons:

Twin Fans of Dancing Light - Sacred fans, blessed by priests across the land. Their power comes from the user's magic strength rather than physical strength. Attack damage based on magic power.

- Armor:

Heavenly Kimono - A holy garment with the ability to convert Light damage into restored health. Absorb: Light Element

- Accessories:

Ribbon - Women's hair accessory which protects the wearer from most harmful effects. Null: All Negative Status Effects (Minus Death, Transfer and Frailty)

Goddess Figurine - A precious statuette of the Goddess, offers divine protection. Null: Dark Element

Elemental Affinity: Light

Abilities:

Elemental Frailty - Fire, Earth, Water and Wind attacks do more damage due to her resistance to Light and Dark.

Faith - Allows her to survive one attack that would have killed her, leaving Hikari with one health point.

Spirited Feet - Occasionally avoids physical attacks.

Mana Flow - Recovers some magic points every turn.

Skills:

Sacred Fan Dance - A series of complex dance moves that restore health points to the whole party. Light, Ethereal.

Goddess's Rush - A furious attack apon the enemy. Light, Physical.

Heartfelt Prayer - Revives one party member. Light, Ethereal.

Purifying Spirits - Removes all negative status effects from one party member. Light, Ethereal.

Ancient War Dance - A vicious dance that damages the enemy. Neutral, Physical.

Goddess's Gale - A divine wind spirals from Hikari's fans, damaging the enemy. Wind, Ethereal.

Pheew. I dunno if that's okay. I don't mind changing stuff, so lemme know, m'kay?

This'll be fun!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Quote:Sacred Fan Dance - A series of complex dance moves that restore health points to the whole party. Light, Ethereal.

Secret Fan Dance - A graceful dance that restores magic points to the whole party. Light, Ethereal.

Two 'a the same?

Also, the Ribbon should not be able to impede Frailty.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad