Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
So, I'm thinking of starting a small 'private' RPG for 5 people, including myself. It will all be about an epic, long-ass really difficult fight against a God, who, for relevance's and rationality's sake, I've decided to tune down to 'mortal' standards.

Reason of doing this topic? Well, for one, I'm bored, I wanna fight. Second, I'm the best villain player in the whole board, and I love nothing more than taunting Heroes or Anti-Heroes alike. Thirdly, I like epic fights that can entertain me.

The requirements for you to join are the following:

- Regularly Active. If you can post within at least 48 hours per reply, then you're more than cool and allowed to take part in this RPG.

- Be able to make a new character dedicated solely to this RPG. I'll hand out the Profile sheet later.

- Non-god-modder, non-power-player, non-whiny.

- Likes to write elaborate replies. (Not asking to write gigantic, paragraphic-long posts, but being able to at least write structurated dialogues with proper grammar accompained by adequate descriptions and narrations will really favor you)

- Patient, and likes to think strategically when needed to.

That's basically all I need from the players, and there are only four slots available! REMEMBER! This RPG won't have a lot if any plot, but said Party challenging a God to a fight for the fate of their world (Which can be Earth, or not, dunno).

Alright? Inscriptions are now officially open!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well, this certainly appears to be an interesting venture. I believe I have the proper qualifications for this RPG and would be more than ecstatic to join. Expect only the most premium of descriptions from me, for writing is my true calling. The elevation of grammatical knowledge that I possess is unchallenged by many. Plus, you know that my tactical prowess is also above par, I just haven't had a chance to unleash it fully yet. So, as I have defended my case just for the sake of it, I strongly suggest that you allow me to be a part of this private RPG. Take it into careful consideration. Thank you. =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Awesome. You're in. All positions have been now filled!

1_ Generic (NYAH!) Psycopath Party Member: Ray.
2_ Fluffy Gun Maniac Party Member: Cowboy.
3_ ... Party Member: araha.
4_ Mask-Fan Party Member: Masquerade.

Anybody who wanna take part, sorry, for now, you aren't allowed.

So, guys, first things first. The boss you're going to fight works with these six elements: "Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light and Dark", which means any other random element you wanna throw in, for example: "Metal" or "Death" or "Poison", etc. Will be automatically redefined as "Neutral", and as a heads up, you better not concentrate on Neutrality.

Next. Profiles.

Name:
Appearance:
Equipment:

- Weapon(s):

- Armor:

- Accessory(s): (Can have up to two)

Elemental Affinity: (Choose between any of the 6 elements, can only be ONE, this is mandatory)

Abilities: (Passive abilities, such as Powering up when in mortal peril, natural resistances to something, and so on)

Skills: Your spells/attacks. [TIP! As a heads up: Equip your characters with a few RELATED elemental spells or techniques. For example: If your affinity's Fire, then go ahead and learn some Earth or Dark techs, but Water and Wind are kind of non related, understand?] The cap for Skills is 6, so you can have many as 6 skills, no more. They can be Physical or Ethereal (Magic, if you will). Note: Gun's bullets/Bow's Arrows are counted as Physical.

Edit: Oh, by the way. Remember you'll be challenging a God (And that theoretically, this is a post-endgame quest), so dressing your characters up with the awesomest stuff is not a bad idea, plus giving them devastating skills and combination (with your partners') attacks. The only restriction is not to god-mode, neither to go completely over-board with them. [TIP! If it helps, consider that this is a VG RPG and the Level cap is 99. Your characters would currently be at level 81-90]

When all of the four participants fill out these, I'll proceed to explain the mini-plot of this story, and why you're challenging God in the Seraphic Gate. When everyone has understood, I'll start the RPG, and there we'll have a small scene previous to the battle. If everybody's d'accord with that, write "Mar's the sexiest reptile on the internet", post your profile, and we'll go on :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Shakou Shichiyou (Shade Moon)
Appearance: [Image: e3a3361.png]
Equipment:

- Weapon(s): Duskblade Gauntlets, Tail, Talons

- Armor: Infernal Armor

- Accessory(s): Dark Halo (increases power of darkness skills)
Essence of Shadows (increases resistance to fire, earth, and dark)

Elemental Affinity: Dark

Abilities:
Evolution (At full health, he is at 50% beast form. As he takes more damage, his form becomes more beastlike, increasing his physical capabilities. When weakened enough, he goes into full beast form and gains access to his final skill)

Regeneration (slowly regenerates)

Shadow creature (More resistant to dark, but less resistant against light)

Skills:
Dusk combination: A combination of strikes from his tail, gauntlets, and talons. Neutral, Physical

Flare Blast: Throws a ball of fire the size of an elephant. Fire, Ethereal.

Gaia Shell: Causes the earth below himself and allies to attach to their forms, increasing physical defense. Earth, Ethereal.

Neo Drain: Using the power of darkness, he is able to siphon the health of several enemies and give it to himself. Darkness, Ethereal.

Ravager of the Damned: Shakou charges the enemy and vanishes, shadows leaping out of the ground and striking the enemy. After all the shadows strike, Shakou appears behind said enemy and performs a darkness-empowered Dusk Combination. This skill drains some of his health to use. Darkness, Physical.

Retribution of the Beast: Only usable in full beast form, this is Shakou's most powerful skill. All of his scales turn the pitchest of black, and he vanishes. Gashes appear along the ground at a critical rate, quickly approaching the enemy. Right before they hit the enemy, they stop...only for the earth below the enemy to erupt in a blaze of darkness. Out of this darkness, many claws of shadow form and slash the target, followed by Shakou reappearing in front of them. Dark energy from the ground moves into his claw, followed by him slashing the enemy with the full power of the darkness. Using this causing Shakou to attack both friend and foe afterwards. Darkness, Physical. (If he is enraged when doing this, this attack will be enhanced)
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
NOOOOO!

I missed out! I can write as well as Masquerade, and i'm waaaay creative!

Awh, this bites!

Oh, wait, patient and non-whiny... I guess i couldn't have played anyways. ^^

all i ever wanted was the world.

Aw, sorry Mian. People beat you to it. But don't worry! If they are defeated, then I'll make the RPG again and you'll be able to join in!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: "Cowboy"

Appearance: http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/Cowboy302/?action=view¤t=c_1226949068639_a4523k78p.jpg

Equipment:

- Heads-Up Eyepiece: displays various vital information in front of left eye, for quick assessment during combat.

- Cybernetic Eye: his right eye was blinded due to an accident, so he has a cybernetic replacement. Besides vastly improved vision, it has the ability to "fast foward" during high-duress situations, giving him a slight increase in receiving and computing information, giving him a slight boost in speed.

Nanite Microfactory Clips: the clips for his weapons house scores of nanites, along with several plates of varying composition. This gives him increased ammo capacity in the field, as each cartridge is constructed inside the clip, in the matter of a split second.

Weapon(s):

Dynacorp Industries Heavy Weapons Foundry BFZ-700 Anti-Tank Rifle. .700 Magnum Caliber, variable rate of fire(safe, single shot, semi-automatic, full automatic). Has a very slow rate of fire, and massive amounts of recoil, making use of it without the power armor to be rather pointless and painful. Has a Nanite Micro-Factory Clip.

Dynacorp Industries CZX-318 Submachine Guns(2): usually mounted in holsters on his thighs. 7.92x57mm(8mm Mauser) cartridges. Variable rate fire(safe, semi-auto, full-auto), with advanced recoil suppressors and recoil dampening system installed. Also have the NMFC Clips.

"The Murderer Within": http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u1/ra...image2.jpg in a waist-mounted holster. 8-shot, .666 Magnum, double-action revolver. Meant as a last-resort weapon. Only used when he's really pissed off.

Armor:

- Dynacorp Heavy Armor Division DHAD-455 Heavy Power Armor: 3/4-inch depleted uranium/titanium hull, carbon nanotube frame, micro-nuclear generator mounted on back(the bulge looking thing in the pic) micro-jump rockets, also mounted on back. Electromagnetic Boots for zero-gravity environments, extra armor-plating on the shoulders, chest, and around the generator.

Accessory(s):

Shoulder-mounted High-Intensity Discharge(HID) Spotlights: for when it's too dark to see.

Cowboy Hat: always stays on. YOU DON'T FUCK WITH THE HAT.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Abilities:

Area Scan: his Cybernetic Eye scans the immediate 50 yards in his field of vision for any movement.

Steady Shot: he calms down during fire and steadies his shot, improving his chance for a vital hit.

Quickdraw: this is a charge-up attack, requiring time to charge. The more times a bullet hits an intended target, the longer he can stay withing quickdraw.

Heat Temperment: his skills seem to improve when under a high-stress, high-heat situation, or when much of the surrounding area is on fire. He's been heard to say "fire....it cleans all."

Weapons Switch: allows him to change between weapons very quickly, even in battle.

Skills:

Charge: charges the enemy, gun(s) blazing. He utilizes his jumpjets to clear obstacles up to 20 feet in height.(Neutral, Physical, Ranged)

Quickdraw: during quickdraw, he either speeds up or the world around him slows down, allowing him to make several accurate shots to several targets in quick succession. Requires a good amount of charge-up, though.(Fire, Physical, Ranged)

Incendiary: his bullets change from normal lead to balls of fire, allowing splash damage and fire damage to his normal attacks.(Fire, Physical, Ranged)

Last Resort: he taps into [Data Expunged] and the wrists of his power armor catch fire. He uses this for several devastating close combat attacks when he's unable to effectively use his weapons.(Fire, Physical)

Radiation Vent: vents radiation from his back-mounted nuclear generator in a fireball. Capable of directing this fireball at enemies.(Fire, Physical)

I guess that's it. Lemme know how you think.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Too much unnecessary info in the equipments, when I only had asked for Weapons, Armor and Accessories lol. Keep them that way though, I don't have anything against them anyway.

It would be just great if you could categorize your Skills like Araha did. Simply putting Physical/Ethereal + Element will work great, even though some of them are plain obvious.

Other than that, the profile's fine. You might want to change some of the Neutral attacks to Elemental though.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uhh, no. You said I could use guns, and I plan to use them. Aint nothing magical about them. And I don't plan on changing it. If this is really going to be a problem, then just give my space up before the game gets started.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
lol, chill dude. I never said it was a problem. It was merely a suggestion geeze.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad