Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
*facepalms* Can I go change neutral element to either light and dark then? XD

Also, you can still phoenix down Horyo when he's down, it has to be right after he... dies though, or he'll go all disintegrate-y and boost all yer stats. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yikes...this is gonna be a long battle, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I believe we can take it down! XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Sorry Ray, if I let you change your Skills, everybody will want to do the same. The fun thing was supposed to be about making a character without knowing what the boss was like, and then having to adapt to it. And I did warn you lot, not to rely on the Neutral element, though! Too bad you fogot! I'll be making the topic now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry for the lil' double post. Here's where you go:

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=8533

Let's have fun!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sorry to necro post, but after talking to DMX, we decided to try and revive Heavenly Retribution. Space is limited, as there can be only four heroes plus DMX's character so post quickly. Anyways, here's my character's profile.

Name: Ada Nerice Fox
Appearance: A red witch that has both physical and ethereal prowess. She is a six feet tall vixen dressed in silver armor and a ruby red cape. She is a red furred fox with long black hair and green eyes.
Equipment:

- Weapon: Rune Blade: A long sword with magical runes engraved on in the blade, keeping the blade naturally sharp and sturdy.

- Armor: Mytherial Armor: Light armor made from mytherial silver. It provides some protection against basic physical attacks and is very effective against ethereal attacks.

- Accessory(s): Mytherial Earrings: Improves Intelligence and Spirit.
Ruby Mantle: A ruby red cape that provides some protection against fire, dark, and earth attacks.

Elemental Affinity: Fire

Abilities:
Double Cast: The character is allowed to use two spells instantaneously. Spells can not be used with other actions such as Attack or Item.
Commanding Voice: Halves the chance of Silence/Seal working on the character. It also provides a Charisma bonus.
Guts: If the character is effected by a negative status effect, Strength and Vitality is increased by an extra 50%.
Defensive Offense: If the character chooses to Defend for one turn, attacks and skills will be twice as effective for the duration of their next turn.

Skills:
Inferno Blast: An eruption of fire is directed towards the target creature. Fire, Ethereal
Sword Art - Fire: Combines one's fire power with their blade, improving it's strength with the element of fire. Fire, Physical
Lunar Curtain: Taps into the power of the moon to shield allies and the user against magical attacks. Light, Ethereal
Rays of the Aton: Heals the target or user with the power of the fiery sun. Light, Ethereal
Nuke: A devastating blast of magical energy that is not classified by any element. Neutral, Ethereal
Sabre: Increases the user's muscle and body mass to improve both Strength and Vitality significantly. Neutral, Ethereal
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I'm interested as FOCK in this! But its late, and I'm sleeeepy, so I'll post my new profile later, kay?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
So, do we have to make another character? I mean, that's not a problem, and I'm very interested, but unfortunately, tomorrow is the last day of school, so I'll no longer be able to post on weekdays often. Thus, I'm afraid that I cannot join for I would not be able to post an efficient amount. Sorry...

The OCA
Sorry to hear Masquerade. If you cannot post everyday it's fine, as long as you are able to fit in at least one post in-between 48 hours is good, but if we have to wait once a week or something like that, then I'm afraid we won't be able to progress much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm afraid I'll have to pass, but of course I understand. I'm sorry things didn't work out the first time. I hope everyone has fun, 'cause I'm sure it will be~! ^^

The OCA
Name: Baskerville

Appearance:
Equipment:

- Weapon: Chains of the Black Beast - Damned chains that tether Baskerville to the realm of the living. The chains cannot be broken until he has redeemed himself of his sin, or resolved any 'unfinished business'. The chains can be used both to attack, defend, and even incapacitate targets. With various commands, the links can separate and attack like bullets or whips.

- Armor: Shackle of Burden - A damned metal shackle symbolic of Baskerville's 'sins' as a dog. The shackle is worn around his neck, and can never be taken off until he has made up for his sins. It prevents him from proceeding to judgment, meaning he can neither go to heaven nor hell. The armor can produce rings of darkness to encircle, revolve and spin around Baskerville in the form of a shadow-shield.

- Accessories:

Chains of the Black Beast - As an accessory, the Chains of the Black Beast tethers him to what ever realm he enters willfully, lowering the chance of him being "transferred".

Shackle of Burden - As an accessory, the Shackle of Burden gives Baskerville "The Shroud of Shadows", a shadowy aura that increases his resistance to all affinities, but increases his vulnerability to light affinity drastically.

Elemental Affinity: Darkness

Abilities:

Bellum - ("War") If Baskerville's health goes down to 80%, his eyes blaze brighter with hellfire, and his mouth and paws are engulfed in damned flames. His attacks become more brutal and powerful, and he gains the affinity of hellfire (fire), the temperature around him rising to such a degree that everything near him smolders into ashes. Does not distinguish between friend or foe. This also increases his regular hellhound abilities, such as the ability to heal oneself and travel through darkness.

Fames - ("Famine") If Baskerville's health goes down to 60%, the fire and shadows around him starts super-chilling, the flames turn icy-blue, and he gains ice (water) affinity, flash freezing those near him to the bone. His fur become thinner and sleeker, and his frame becomes more emaciated, giving him a more streamlined appearance. Frost covers his body, ice-armor resembling his skeleton, and his fangs grow icy daggers, making him resemble a sabertoothed tiger.

Pestis - ("Pestilence") If Baskerville's health goes down to 40%, his fur and skin freezes completely and shatters, leaving his exposed muscles and entrails, which strangely do not leave his body. The ice armor extends to his tail, and the ice and fire start glowing white, while generating a field of white electricity. Intense white lightning (light) bolts down rapidly around him, targeting both friend and foe. Swarms of glowing white insects attack enemies only.

Letum - ("Death") If Baskerville's health goes down to 20%, his muscles, flesh, tissue, tendons, organs, everything but his bones rots away, exposing his skeleton, which mutates, growing horns, turning black, and increasing in size. The fire, ice, and lightning around it turn black and a vortex of black vacuum blades (wind) surround him, grinding up anything unfortunate enough to come near enough. Gains the ability to control his bones.

Skills:

"Acta sancti Guinefort." - ("Deeds of the Saint Guinefort.") Baskerville prays to St. Guinefort to help a fellow dog out. Numerous swords of light impale target/s. Light affinity, physical.

"Absum." - ("I am not here.") As a spectre, Baskerville can become intangible to physical attacks temporarily. Dark affinity, ethereal.

"Sub umbra floreo." - ("Under the shade I flourish.") Being dark affinity, Baskerville can become one with the darkness or shadows, slowly recovering while he seeks sanctuary in them. He can attack by manipulating shadows into weapons or shapes. Dark affinity, ethereal.

"Vive memor leti." - ("I live remembering death.") With the Chains of the Black Beast, he connects himself with a target. When they are bound together, neither of them can move or defend. The target can attack, but Baskerville cannot. The skill ends when either one of them dies, cannot continue fighting, or if Baskerville loses the energy to hold the target. Dark affinity, physical.

"Veritas lux mea." - ("Truth is my light.") In his world of darkness, Baskerville pines for the warmth of light. He has been labeled a sinner only in the world of dogs, and the truth is that he was a very good dog in life. With the truth as his resolve, he fights to break his chains, because the truth is his light. His chains wrap around a target and prevent it from moving by constricting it with bone-crushing power while hundreds of swords compromised of pure light rain down on the target from every direction, ultimately ending in a giant pillar of holy light forming angelic wings, the light of which heals his allies but not Baskerville himself. Light affinity, ethereal.

"Semper invicta, semper fidelis, semper liber!" - ("Always invincible, always faithful, always free!") This skill can only be done when Baskerville is on the verge of "ceasing to exist". He breaks free of the shackle of burden and the chain of the black beast, drawing from the fact that his death already means that he can't die, he kept his faith as a dog, and that he'd always be free, he unleashes a tremendous two part devastating attack:

The first is darkness affinity, where he releases the burden of the guilt he's held for his 'sins', crucifying enemies in tremendous black crosses (physical). And the second part has multiple lances of holy light pierce through the enemies, ending in devastating explosions of cleansing light. Light affinity (ethereal). This skill sacrifices himself for his teammates, giving them a good boost in stats as he watches over them from the afterlife.

If there's anything you want changed, please let me know.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers