Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
Hey, now you know your guys did awesome deeds and practically re-unified the world. You could show some modesty!

PS: Just waiting for Masq and Ray to input their anwers.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The pig is the key to success! Horyo's in!! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I'm down with everything =3 And I added a pretty heavy con to Thanatos's armor.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Whee, awesome. I'm glad you guys liked the plot. Okay now, look at Infini's profile, and before you complain, make sure you read it twice or three times. After everybody greens their participation, I'll make the topic in Others' RPGs. And with that, we'll begin a small intermission prior to the battle. Okay?
Infini.
Type: Divine (God).
Elemental Affinity: Neutral.

Abilities:

- Weaken Physical: Halves any kind of Physical Attack's damage.

- Absorb Neutral: Absorbs non-elemental damage.

- Elemental Swap: Changes element randomly. Multiplies Offencive capabilities of same element Skills.

- Elemental Barrier: Absorbs damage as health from Skills of the same element.

- Elemental Mirror: Reflects damage from Skills of the opposing element.

- Regeneration: Heals 25% of total damage dealt by an enemy attack once per turn.

- Natural Endurance: Renders OHKO Skills/Abilities ineffective.

- Natural Resistance: Renders Status Ailing Skills/Abilities ineffective.

- Natural Clearance: Renders De-buffing Skills/Abilities ineffective.

- Emancipation: Morphs into adult form at turn #50. Enables use of Almighty magic. Causes Infini to become invulnerable.

Skills:

- Infinity Chasm: Ultimate Neutral Attack. Ignores Def and MDef.

- Hyouzan: Causes several iceberg chunks to fall onto the enemy area, dealing Severe Water damage.

- Kazan: Causes a volcanic eruption on the enemy area, dealing Severe Fire damage.

- Kazean: Causes a wild tornado to sweep over the enemy area, dealing Severe Wind damage.

- Chizan: Causes a high-magnitude earthquake on the enemy area, dealing Severe Earth damage.

- Kozan: Causes a supernova to crash on the enemy area, dealing Severe Light damage.

- Yamizan: Causes several evil spirits to curse the enemy area, dealing Severe Dark damage.

- Angry Maelstorm: Causes several status ailments on the opposing party.

- Sanctuary: Cancels any benefical stat bonuses to vanish.

- Hamamudoon: Causes light and darkness to engulf the opposing party, effectively erasing their
bodies, minds and souls from the current plance of existance by fusing them within an eternal
struggle into a chaotic dimension. Used in succession with Emancipation.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
XD HO'SHITE!!

Question? Is light and dark affinity considered neutral when put together side to side, cuz that's kinda what I assumed and put down. Or should I just say Light + Darkness affinity?

This is gonna be one hell of a fun match!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I get an impending sense of doom from reading that. But that's good. Means I'll fight like my life is on the line.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Quote:Question? Is light and dark affinity considered neutral when put together side to side, cuz that's kinda what I assumed and put down. Or should I just say Light + Darkness affinity?

Ray, none of your skills is Light + Dark now, lol. Remember I asked you to choose between either? You won't have to worry about them mixing.

In one round (That is, when each of us five post), you only get to do one action (Which obviously needs to be described, and you can also move into a different strategic point or to dialogue of course), and that's to use one of your Skills, use an Item (For example, a Phoenix Down in case an ally is down, seeing as none of you have Revive skills, though yours is probably going to be an exception since when your character dies, he disappears in exchange for major stat boosts for everybody else), or simply Attack! (Something I don't recommend, lol).

Hope that explained it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This should be one fun as hell battle. And what is your talk of modesty? Everyone knows heroes that save the world basically go 'Screw modesty!'
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
That's awfully accurate, but still, if there's anybody who should get cocky, that would be me, since I invented the story anyways, you guys can be my personal assistants ;D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...Works for me...
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)