Join our server on Discord

I need a brave Party of 4 Heroes!
XP sorry man. Was in a foul mood when I said that.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Let's just not let it happen again, alright? Now all we have to do is wait until Monday, when Masquerade posts his profile, and for Ray to post his, then we're set to start.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm gonna use my goggy/wuff character! I can be the RedXIII of the party! XD

Name: Reijuu no Horyomaru (Sacred Beast Horyomaru)

Appearance:
Equipment:

- Weapon(s): NOTE: Each weapon can only be used one at a time when attacking with their full capabilities.

Kusanagi no Tsurugi - Double edged, narrow bladed longsword with an ornate hilt and scabbard. The blade is black with white kanji on it. It is indestructible, and its blade can extend indefinitely, carrying a tremendous force behind it when it does so without affecting the wielder. When this happens, the blade resembles pure black energy with glowing white kanji. Its weight while extended does not affect the wielder either. When stuck into the ground the wielder can cause a wave of blades similar to the Kusanagi to erupt from the ground.

Totsuka no Tsurugi - Inactive, it resembles a gourd-shaped sake bottle with talisman papers stuck on it. When uncorked, it becomes active, and its blade extends from the mouth, wide, long, and clear like liquid. It drips against gravity and the blade is similar to sake taking a semi-solid form, and the liquid moves like flames. It can not cut tangibles like rocks or flesh, but it can cut, seal or nullify intangibles, like fire, light, sight, or memory. It can send "splashes" of the blade in wide arcs to cut intangibles from a distance.

Yata no Kagami - A large, octagonal ornate mirror. It is indestructible and can be used to attack by using strange triangular forcefields. It is a defensive weapon, and can convert damage to health. Alternately, it reflects damage back to any part of an attacker's body that is reflected on its surface. It can also be used to magnify light attacks like a magnifying glass.

Yasakani no Magatama - Prayer beads that consists of three kinds of beads: Black round beads, white beads resembling a half of a ying yang symbol (a magatama), and a single bead resembling a tomoe within a clear pebble. The Yasakani can extend and be used as a razor whip, glowing white when it does. Alternately, the round beads can be used to bind targets, sealing off their abilities, the coma-shaped beads can be used as powerful remote control bullets, and the main bead causes powerful explosions, or things to shatter like glass. When wielded, it can be wrapped around one's arm, or worn around one's neck, but when Horyo wields it, the beads float around and circle him.

"Himitsu" ("Secret") - A very heavy, ten foot long, black, shiny bo-staff. It can turn into various weapons, like nunchucks, segmented staffs, naginatas, spears, tonfas, katanas, wakizashis and nodachis. Its raw power is quite destructive.

- Armor:

Genjuu no Yoroi (Mythical Beast Armor) - Bright red armor pieces covering his head, shoulders, forelegs and hindlegs, back, and tail. Enhances his natural strength, speed and stamina as well as reflexes and defense.

- Accessory(s):

Shiroi Kiba (White Fang) - A pair of glowing white fangs attached to his helmet, making him resemble a sabertoothed tiger, making his bites a lot more devastating. Allows him to cause more damage physically.

Kuroi Tsume (Black Claw) - Ten massive radiant black claws attached to the armor on his legs, making his paws a lot more damaging. Makes his ethereal skills more effective.

Elemental Affinity: Light

Abilities: These are passive abilities, he was born being able to do these things naturally as all Reijuu are born.

Kotou (Solitary light) - When in battle, he slowly regenerates wounds.

Yokou (Lingering light) - After a battle, be it victory or defeat, his presence increases the party's regeneration rate.

Touei (Flicker of Light) - When not in battle, he can teleport short distances. In battle, this passive ability merely gives the party a slight boost of morale.

Hakkou (White Light) - When in battle, each time he moves in a straight line, he leaves a streak of light in his wake, confusing opponents. When curving, he leaves still moving afterimages of light. These fade after a few moments.

Sankou (Scattered Light) - In battle, when Horyo changes direction sharply, pillars of bright light erupt around him and scatter into orbs, disorienting opponents.

Kashoku (Bright Light) - When resting, his presence turns would be wild animals or monsters away, and increases the party's stamina recovery.

Tomyou (Light offered to a god) - Upon death, he returns to the gods that own him by disintegrating into light. With his body as an offering, the party is granted an immense boost in stats.

Akarumi (Into the light) - In battle, when his health is down 75%, his body undergoes Akarumi, and his entire being is enveloped in whispy light. This allows him to use his first two ethereal skills. He can leave physical afterimages that travel random directions to confuse opponents, and he can use the light to "see". He can wield his weapons without touching them in this state.

Reijuu (Sacred Beast) - Horyo is among the last of the legendary "Sacred Beasts". His physical state is much greater than regular creatures, meaning he has greater natural endurance, speed, strength, stamina, fortitude, reflexes and senses. A divine creature, he is strong against darkness, but weak against it as well. He is strong against light affinity attacks. His saliva is pure, and numbs pain, increasing the cell regeneration rate when applied, causing wounds to stop bleeding and heal up rapidly. Riding him makes the rider impervious to rough elements (intense cold, heat, etc) and having him around technically brings "amazing fortune".

Kikenshingou (Danger Signal) - When in a critical state (about 35% life), the light around him starts flashing with all the colors of a prism, gathering around him like multicolored flames, granting him a more powerful armor, greater raw speed and strength. This state allows him to use his next two skills.

Hoero no Kouha (Howl of light waves) - When at 25% life, he can choose to howl, causing a massive pillar of prismatic light to erupt upward from underneath him, pushing those around him away. The pillar causes an aurora to wash over the skies, and when the pillar disperses, he'll be in Shiranui state. The howl pushes his party as well, but gives them a minor (5%) life and stamina heal.

Shiranui (Mysterious Light/Sea Fire) - At 15% life, this state is automatically activated. Horyomaru absorbs all the light in area, momentarily throwing it into a state of pure darkness until light fills it again. He the light solidifies around him and he flares outward, growing to the size of a truck, prismatic blades hovering on his back like wings, prismatic beads revolving around him, and a circular halo-like prismatic mirror. His attacks become devastating, and when he charges, its as if a tsunami of concentrated light is attacking. He now moves at Akousoku (near light speed). This state allows him to use his "Kaikou" level skill.

Kuroi Shiranui (Black Mysterious Light/Black Sea Fire) - When in mortal peril, (5% life) He grows even bigger, and now powers himself with darkness as well as light, his entire being turning pitch black with swirls and stars of light, the shadows start pointing toward him, and brilliant wings of pure black and white fare out from his shoulders. His very being craters the ground, causing heavy debris to float as his attacks are now insanely powerful. This state allows him to use his final skill.

Akehanareru (The Darkness Gives Way) - When a great battle is won, touching Horyomaru heals and recovers life and stamina greatly, as well as removes abnormal statuses.

Skills:

Kouryoushi Scrambler: (Light Quantum Scrambler) Scrambles the photon molecules around him, rendering him very hard to see. He can also imbue his paws and swords with photon molecules to make his movement and attacks considerably faster. Can also imbue other things with light, like blades of grass to make them sharp and stiff, or blunt objects like sticks so they can cut like razors and move faster, etc. Light Affinity, Physical.

Hikari/Kuroi Hikari: (Light/Black Light) Attacks with beams, streaks and whips of concentrated light. Can make light molecules (photons) dense enough to hold people in place (white), or function like ultra high powered lasers (black). Light Affinity, Ethereal/Physical, depending on how its used.

Kikenshingou: Yuumei Shotai - (Danger Signal: Dark and Light Extinction) Using protons to propel himself up to the sky, he opens his maw and rapidly fires five black orbs around a target/s, then fires a thin white beam, connecting the black orbs like a connect the dot activity, finishing with a glowing white pentagram that explodes upward in pure, concentrated light. The orbs shoot toward the center, holding the target inside, and Horyo finishes it off with a massive charged beam from above. The entire thing happens in five seconds. Neutral affinity, Ethereal.

Kikenshingou: Meian Seiginoken - (Danger Signal: Light and Shade Sword of Justice) All his weapons are connected into one massive weapon, and powered up with white and black energy. The sword then multiplies and and hovers all around Horyo, attacking like a hurricane of devastating blades. Neutral affinity, Physical + Ethereal damage.

Kaikou: Gozai - (Mysterious Light: Five Punishments) Horyomaru seemingly disperses, and suddenly, Five colossal beams of energy from five different directions fire at the target/s, then five gigantic dragons compromised of pure light erupt from the ground and collide into the target/s, followed five massive swords of light impaling them, then five streaks of focused light slash at them cleanly, and ends with all that light swirling into each other, turning into a prismatic tornado that implodes onto itself, and finally ending in an ultra destructive explosion with Horyo reappearing moments afterward. Light Affinity, Ethereal.

Kuroi Kaikou: Koudokou - (Black Mysterious Light: Zodiacal Radiance) Explodes in a flurry of twelve black zodiacal animals;
Rat: Twelve million black rats compromised of energy swarm around the targets and eat them alive.
Ox: Eleven oxen rush at the target/s from eleven directions, colliding into them with mountain-crushing power.
Tiger: Ten titanic tigers slash at the target, carving up deep ravines and canyons with their powerful claws with each swipe.
Rabbit and Cat: This pair competes with each other, and lands nine-million hits at the speed of light.
Dragon: Eight dragons fire immensely powerful black beams at the target/s.
Snake: Seven snakes Swallow the target and each other, the final one constricting itself into the size of a marble.
Horse: Six horses stomp targets into very deep, wide craters.
Goat: Five goats tear the target/s apart and eat them.
Monkey: Four monkeys rob the targets' sight, speech, hearing and sixth sense before clawing them to bits and randomly beating them up with insane strength.
Rooster: Three roosters crow at the targets from different directions, the sound frequency is powerful enough to grind stones to dust.
Dog: Two dogs attack the target/s, one paralyzes with a bark, and the other howls, crushing the opponent with a dense black ball the size of a moon.
Boar: A mountain sized boar tops it all off by crushing them and exploding violently with the force of a meteor.
Dark affinity, Ethereal.

Should I change it? I think I went overboard. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yes, you did, with the Abilities at least. And the last Skill I don't know what its properties are! But nothing's wrong, with the exception I really regret not putting a cap for Abilities and having to read and store so much information in my head, lol.

Though, now that I give the Skills a double check, I'd rather you only used 1 Element for each, not two, or else the fight will become much more difficult for you, and a lot more complicated to explain for me.

Say, Cowboy, I forgot to ask again in my other post, but can you, again, put the properties of your Skills? You know, divide them in Physical/Ethereal and their corresponding element. Thanks!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okie dokie! Editing now!

Oh, the last skill functions like... Three animals are chosen, any two will do, as long as the third is the Boar.

Say Dragon + Rooster + Boar = That combo.

Not all twelve at once, that's kind of... long! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Okay, I KNOW I fixed it the first time. Something mustve happened to my edit. Whatever. Fixed it again.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Thanatos D. Remrall

Appearance: 5'11" height. 145 lbs. weight. He wears stunning white armor complete with greaves, bracers, and boots to match. Over his armor, he wears a dull white cloak that is stained in blood all over and he has a black stone with a depiction of a golden wolf on it in one of his cloak pockets that acts as a lucky charm for him. His hair goes down to the middle of his back and is as white as snow and his eyes are a light blue color and are often locked in a frigid gaze. His bangs are long and often cover the serious features of his face, but in the heat of battle, his true ferocity emerges. His weapon, the Mirage Masamune, is the only thing that contradicts his bright, almost holy, appearance. The hilt is as dark as the midnight sky on the night of a full moon, and the blade is a pale black/dark gray. However, the blade shimmers every so often as if it isn't really there.

Equipment:

- Weapon: Mirage Masamune: It is a weapon that deserves its name, for when it is swung, the blade tends to disappear. It is enchanted to raise the wielders evasion rate and speed of attack. The enchanted blade also does more damage to the enemy's hit points and absorbs them along with some of the enemy's magic power.

- Armor: Divine Mail: Blessed armor that has the power to make the enemy hesitate when it goes to attack the wearer. The blessing upon it nullifies light damage and cuts dark damage in half. Also, the coverage of the armor prevents any critical damage from being dealt. Unfortunately, it doesn't do much against attacks of the other elements of which cause more damage than they normally do.

- Accessory(1): Bloodstained Cloak: A cloak that inspires fear in the enemy and causes further hesitation. This cloak makes the wearer immune to all negative status effects. The personal memory behind the cloak has also allowed the user to be revived ONLY ONCE if ever defeated in battle.

-Accessory(2): Golden Wolf Talisman: This black stone has a depiction of a golden wolf on it that raises the users luck by immense amounts. It also further protects the user from dark attacks by making the user absorb any dark damage dealt. If it is held for a long enough time, it begins to restore the user's physical and magical energy.

Elemental Affinity: Dark

Abilities: Unfortunately, he has no abilities, which is why he had to search the world for his rare equipment to give him some abilities. One wouldn't think that he was powerful if he didn't have his equipment. All that's special about him is that he spent most of his life training and meditating so his physical ability and mental agility is impressive, at the least.

Skills:

1) Swordplay - creates 6 illusionary swords to perform various attacks with (Command Slash, Command Arrow, and Command Pierce are the different combos he uses). Physical. Neutral.

2) Soul Cradle - assaults the enemy with the souls of the dead using various combos (Command Swarm, Command Ascend, Command Descend, and Return are the different combos he uses). Ethereal. Darkness.

3) Shredding Maelstrom - he creates several illusionary copies of himself and barrages the enemy with a flurry of blinding blows from all sides; the move finishes when he leaps back away from the enemy and fires a concentrated stream of wind that rips it to shreds. Physical/Ethereal. Wind.

4) Unholy Cascade - causes a harsh rain to pelt the enemy, except that the drops of water are a mixture of pure darkness and the tears of the dead causing the enemy to sometimes become blinded or depressed. Ethereal. Water/Dark.

5) Moonlit Vengeance - his sword becomes covered in eerie moonlight (which adds a devastating and ironic dark elemental to the weapon) and rushes the enemy with lightning quick slashes ending with a critical upward slash followed by him firing a heavily concentrated ray of darkness at the enemy. Physical/Ethereal. Dark.

6) Ravaging Tragedy - stops the enemy for a very short time allowing him to deal several powerful blows with the last blow knocking the enemy into the air making it vulnerable to several shots of blazing energy that Thanatos fires off. As the attack ends, he knocks the enemy back down to the ground with a powerful burst of divine energy. Physical/Ethereal. Fire.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Quote:The blessing upon it nullifies light damage and cuts dark damage in half. Also, the coverage of the armor prevents any critical damage from being dealt.

Three positives is too much. It may work if you at least set a Con about the armor, but if you don't want to, then please balance it out by cutting the bonuses to two. Okay?

And now that I read your Ability roster, I won't say anything about the Accessories, even though I thought the first one went overboard lol.

Other than that, we got another weiner! So, let me explain why you guys are four heroes, and why you guys are going to the Seraphic Gate to challenge a God. You may or may not be d'accord with my plot, but if any conflict or additiona arises, contact me personally, alright? Okay, here goes the (not so) small explanation!

-----------------

Introduction:

The world of our Heroes is known to have suffered for generations the feuds between civilization and monsters, and civilization against itself for various reasons. One of the main reasons was the differences between the four different extreme hemispheres of the planet, each one housing a different civilization which had harnessed the power of distinct resources for their own survival against the various wild creatures and monsters that threatened their everyday lives. At first, each hemisphere possesed each one of the resources and harnessed it to its maximum. The four resources were: Technology, Magic, Military and Spiritual. These four often contrasted each other, and caused friction between each of the civilization, and even when they were fighting for their survival against monsters, they also had smaller, but more constant conflicts with their own kin. However, these frictions often caused some of the more amicable people from each civilization to share their insights about life, their wealths and very own resources, ultimately leading to a common homogenization of the four nations, which resulted in a permanent alliance that constructed the Center. Center was a large building in the middle of the planet, and it made sure the commercialization and different shares of each country were effectuated with the least friction as possible, with many ambassadors from each hemisphere. War between the same kin had at last subsided.

Conflict:

A century later after Center was created, an emissary from the Technologic Hemisphere was found dead in Center's main inter-exchange market. The stir about the death of the emissary was not quite as impressive as the cause of it. The young man appeared not to have suffered, which lead some of the forensics dedicated to the study of this unanticipated murder to think he may have been asleep or purposedly knocked out into unconsciousness at the moment of his demise, but what ruined a century of prosperity, was the lance which had been used to impale the emissary's chest. It was a large, flagged javelin, probably belonging to a mounted unit, and corroborated to be from the Tactic Hemisphere.

This caused an enormous conflict between most if not all the four nations. Access bridges started to be lifted, while others destroyed. Technologic Hemisphere had started feuding Tactic Hemisphere sooner than expected, and the Magic Hemisphere assisted the Technologic one, while the Spiritual one remained completely neutral to the conflict. The war between the same kins had sparkled back to life.

Our Heroes lived in each country, enjoying the last 15 years of Center's self-brought peace, but even at their young age, they were all perceived to be special. At destiny's twist or so one would be led to believe, the four were united at a certain point in the Neutral country of the Spiritual Hemisphere, where they were called by a strange, small creature which resembled a little, talking pig. This mysterious pig introduced our Heroes to the great contract they had been entangled into, where they would be forced to struggle into saving their world from self-destruction, or simply live in fear for what was to come. Unanimously deciding to help the fate of their world, and armed with the experience from each of the countries they visited, the group fought and slayed countless enemies, surprassed unfathomable obstacles and finally found the root of their world's demise: The person which had for so many years lived, after founding Center with the help of the four hemispheres, and the current, young-looking president of Center, Ignus.

Culmination:

Ignus appeared to be power-driven, tired of the world's lazy and easy-going nature. Monsters rarely attacked thanks to the many alliances of their planet, he would not live up to the sloth this had generated. And he had all the means for him to re-establish the struggle and the vitality of every country when faced against each other. Manipulating the four hemisphere's leaders was obviously a child's game to Ignus, who had access to every kind of weapon from all the different armories scattered through the market, and any kind of soldier willing to do his biding. All he had to do, was let some information 'slip', and while the nations continued feuding with each other, he would make use of Center's resources to rebuild it into a paradise, named by himself as the "Seraphic Gate", where only the Chosen would step into, and where he and these Chosen would amuse themselves with the conflicts of the barbaric world below. He would be the god that would decide for all the people below.

Unfortunately for our Heroes, when they realized this, they were all in the chamber previous to Ignus' office, and the plan known as: "Project Heaven." had already been set into motion. Much as the four nations ignored, Center suddenly began to rise from the ground, slowly transmogrifying into what seemed to be a large temple. Ignus had managed to lift his Seraphic Gate into the heavens, but our Heroes would not desist.

Last Battle:

Ignus, with the four embodiments of the resources in his hands, had turned himself into something akin to an omnipotent being, and proved to be the most horrific, powerful foe the group had ever faced, but in the end, and after getting rid his own monstrous-self, the Seraphic Gate was put to a definate stop. Falling into its former position, and crash-landing into pieces, as Ignus basically fused with the core of the Gate.

Epilogue:

Miraculously, our Heroes managed to escape the land cataclysm the former Center produced upon crash-landing and with Ignus' plans being made public, and all the differences set aside by the different hemispheres thanks to the efforts of the young ones, peace finally returned to the world, and plans to build a Neo Center began.

Somehow, something felt odd in the hearts of our brave Heroes, as if this was not the end. Just how had the person who had lived for a century and had kept peace as a regular benediction suddenly decided to create mass conflict and ultimately terrorize his own homeworld? Pieces not fitting, it was time to look for more clues into the scraps of the Seraphic Gate, and there it was... a prismatic, almost cerulean in color: A rift. Many they had seen in their journeys before, but this was the most beautiful, if not the biggest they had a chance to witness. It was time to learn the truth behind this story, once and for all. The true, last battle.

-------------------

Sorry for making it so long, geesh, it took me 40 minutes to write! Dammit! Oh well. Do you understand that 'basic' story of why your characters are going to 'inquire' for answers? :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
SIR, YES, SIR!!!

*cocks rifle*
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tonight (or whenever the hell we get around to it) a god shall die.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)