Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you like to do before starting a New Game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nothing, man, I wanna play! Start already!
25.00%
4 25.00%
Wait and see all the Intros available before starting.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Browse through Options to see if there's any setting I should change beforehand.
12.50%
2 12.50%
All of the above!
18.75%
3 18.75%
Other; explain below.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

So, you got yourself a new game!
(04-27-2009 01:14 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Learning how to play is for Arcade games. I bought the game so I'm going to read the book.
Says who? All you need to do is to test the controls, see whats what. Besides, some games actually TELL you how to play during the campaign, like Battlefield Bad Company
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Most of the games tell you how to play nowadays, especially in the introduction stages/levels/scenarios. A good example of these are any of the MegaMan games, be them the ZX or Star Force/Battle Network series, (kinda) newer games like Legen of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, and some games have in-game features that are dedicated fully to learn how to control a character or their actions, any of the newer Mortal Kombats (Deadly Alliance, Deception and Armageddon) are a good example.

Gaming Manuals are complementary, in my humble oppinion.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And thus, I never said I read it a lot. I just do a quick read through. Possibly only once.
I always watch the Intros. Some of them Rock. Plus, they didnt put intros there for you to skip them, They usually have something to do with the plot of the game. I also go to the options to change dificulty on most games, I just hate starting off on easy. ThenI actually play the Game