Join our server on Discord

The Duchess and The Big Guy? (Lily and T arrr pee)
MISTER BIG T was silent for a long time then he'd look away.

"Then something even more dark is going on... I think I'm posessed." he'd slowly say.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
"Possessed?" The high elf wizard questioned. "No...way, you can't be why would you be possessed for something you don't do wrong?" She went up to him checking out his wounded. "Are you...sure there's nothing else you felt besides a punch? Was it some sort of ghost?"
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The dragon shook his head as he looked down momentarily before looking back at Quizzal.

"Well if my fears are justified then my nemesis Zhobung is behind this... You see, he was a man who wished to become a god... He tried to posess me and he tried to take over my body. I was able to defeat him and I thought I had gotten rid of him but..." he'd continue to speak as he'd give a sigh. "I think it's best if I leave you two... If Zhobung is still inside of me, I may be a danger to you..."
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
The half elf was sadden she didn't know what to say entirely, she is mixed between words of helping him or leaving him alone to solve the case. "Well I'm very speechless. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. If you are suggesting to leave here then. I'm fine don't worry about me." She smiled softly at him although she is worried what might happened but he's doing his best for their family right?
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)