Join our server on Discord

The Duchess and The Big Guy? (Lily and T arrr pee)
MISTER BIG T did few push ups while watching at his lover tend the baby at the crib. Ever since he had to abandon his adventuring days in favor of taking care of Quizzal and their baby; he had to start training again just to stay in shape. The muscular dragon groaned a bit as he'd give a long sigh.

"How is she doing honey?" he'd ask as he'd finish up doing the push ups before he'd slowly get up and walk up to the two.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
The half elf rocked the baby's cradle, but as he walk up and talk she blow her mouth silencing him, "Whispy is sleeping now...you don't want to walk her up do you dear?" Quizzal giggled softly still rocking the girl's bed. The half elf had long beautiful silky purple hair with small sharped ears on both side, and wearing a black and purple skimpy clothing and 2 golden bracelets on each of her wrists.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The dragon gasped silentely before covering his mouth and gesturing for the witch to follow him as he'd move away from the craddle momentarily.

"After all the trouble it took just to get her some sleep, I'd have to be insane to want to wake her up. I was wondering if you'd have something for me to do, because I feel somewhat useless around the house..." he'd speak before rubbing his chin. "Really, I'd want to help you somehow. Like maybe help you make you some food today... Or I dunno, something."

"Oh that would be very wonderful, Mister Big T." The half elf witch smiled at him. Leaving the nursery room. She rested on her rocker chair sighing tirelessly feeling that taking care a young child like her was exhausting, but she had to especially sometimes the baby became crying constantly.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
MISTER BIG T pondered what he could prepare for food. The incredients Quizzal used usally were after all, quite unorthodox and he didn't have a cooking book that would tell how to prepare meals from worms.

"Do you have any instructions? I used to make my food from ah... A bit more regular ingredients rather than what we use." he'd speak, while rummaging throughout all the food.

"Oh I'm sorry...I usually use cooking books at the library room, and don't be tempted by the large amount of books there, it's in the C section." Quizal replied.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The dragon walked into the room with the large ammounts of books as he'd try to locate where the letter C would start as suddenly he could feel as if someone had just moved past him. As he'd look behind him, nothing was there.

But just then he was hit into face by an unseen force as his head snapped back and he could almost feel himself lose conciousness as he'd look around. No sign of the attacker.

However, when he'd reach for the spot that still hurt he realized that he was bleeding.

Quickly he'd return back to where Quizzal was while holding on to his battered lip "Honey, uhhh... Can the cooking wait a bit?"

"What's wrong dear? Is something a matter?" the half elf questioned in puzzlement, as she had no idea what's going on.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
MISTER BIG T held on to his bloody lip as he'd blink at her. "Yeah... I could have sworn someone slugged me into my jaw while I was there. I've not been punched that hard in a long time... Are there magical traps in there or something?" he'd ask while pondering the cause of it.

Quizal shooked her head, "No, nobody would barge into people's books without their permission it would be considered rude. Why? Was there anybody in there?" She stood from her seat, pull out the paper towels and chanted a bit, ice cubes then suddenly appeared landed on sheet. She then rolled the sheet into a ball and then patted to Mister Big T's bleeding lip. "There you go I hope that helps."
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)